Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years (5652 Views)

'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook / This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
Women Are truly their own enemies

2 Shares

Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by holluphemydavid(m): 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by themonk(m): 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
Women always follow the money, sometimes they do it conciously sometimes unconciously. They would sell their relatonships with fellow women and men just to get to that cash. I feel it is an innate subconcious unresearched characteristic of the feminine gender. But in the positive light, this characteristic has helped shape the society as it has made a prolific number of men hardworking since women are considered a necessary companion and every man would want to have at least one to himself.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by maverickdude(m): 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
take heart...such is life
Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by INTROVERT(f): 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
She shovld jus shatup. she is one of those girls that tells her fellow galfriends the kind of food her guy likes, his music, his fav 'position' his job, everytin and infact she tells he gfs the diff color of boxers he wears. she had it coming.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2016
"With my status and all, what were you expecting... "

Now I don't know the full story, but that statement says a lot.

Probably this one crying fowl was a chewing gum girl! grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2016
Even if u see everyday if ur man has a hidden plans, it won't really work out what more if it's a Long distance relationship? undecided.. She obviously wasted her 4yr commitment.
Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by Greenbullet(m): 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
THE GIRL IS A CHEWING GUM HOE,I LIKE WETIN D BOY DO,I CAN DATE A CHEHWING GUM GIRL BUT NEVER MARRY ONE,WHO WANT LIABILITY? THE FRIEND LOOKS RESPONSIBLE .

1 Like

Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by ErnieSmallzz(f): 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
lipsrsealed she should stop cursing the girl jor. undecided its obvious the dude doesn't like her. Or maybe she was just a side chick, or maybe she has a very bad character the dude hates

Let her pray to God, to provide her OWN HUSBAND, who is gonna like her for WHO SHE IS

Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
A guy dates you for 4 years then he dumps you and you are blaming him! cheesy

You are the "problem" # no one discards a good thing

15 Likes

Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by NOC1(m): 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
Lol, ladies stabbing there friends from back since 1800 BC take heart sis you don't need to go this far, your own man will soon locate you.
People should understand that it did not workout because it will never be, nothing happen by accident neither do things happen because of your commitment, things happen because it has been programmed to happen that way.
Happy sunderland my nwanemous
Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
bbmpin:
A guy dates you for 4 years then he dumps you and you are blaming him! cheesy

You are the "problem" # no one discards a good thing

Gbam!..

5 Likes

Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
NOC1:
Lol, ladies stabbing there friends from back since 1800 BC take heart sis you don't need to go this far, your own man will soon locate you.
People should understand that it did not workout because it will never be, nothing happen by accident neither do things happen because of your commitment, things happen because it has been programmed to happen that way.
Happy sunderland my nwanemous

Programmed that way by who? undecided
Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Even if u see everyday if ur man has a hidden plans, it won't really work out what more if it's a Long distance relationship? undecided.. She obviously wasted her 4yr commitment.

Forget hidden plans biko.....if the girl way pure, he for marry her. After all it's someone that dated someone 2 years from Facebook even tho they lived 6000miles apart and on meeting her the 2nd time, he proposed.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
Sometimes we think we are in a relationship but
In reality we are not

2 Likes

Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by MrWhaley: 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
Aunty,abeg check yourself again and stop ranting.
He can't date you for FOUR years and then shift you to the side like that.

There is obviously something wrong with you. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by soberdrunk(m): 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
See the bad guy face, if care is not taken he go still chop the new wife younger sister grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by lekankolade(m): 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
No mind d girl, na dem dey frustrate d hell out of their boyfriend thinking they are irreplaceable,,,. She don use her bf heart play football and another sharp babe catch am the way Cech dey catch Chelsea shots yesterday......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by eyeview: 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2016
I don't why am not feeling sympathy for the scorned Lady here. As much as I try,I don't.
First of all,birds of a feather flock together. If the lady was her friend,I can guess that she too had similar traits. She may have seen such traits in her friend but was okay with it as long as it wasn't used to snatch her man. I can bet that if this her friend snatched the man of an unknown girl,she would have hailed her friend and blamed the unknown girl for failing in keeping her man.

Also,she never bothered to ask herself why her man never proposed for the past 4years in a relationship. The truth which all ladies reading this should know is that a man knows within 6months if he should marry a lady or not. But the problem is that most times,he holds on hoping for the girl to change in some wrong characters and sadly,she will refuse to change,preferring to hold unto the wrong characters and hoping the man marries her with it. The implication is that when the man sees another without that character baggage,he proposes without delay.
And for four years,this Lady never bothered to know why he didn't propose.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by Debaddest(m): 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
That girl was rude, that's why the guy dumped her.

The way she chat alone, Gosh

2 Likes

Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Forget hidden plans biko.....if the girl way pure, he for marry her. After all it's someone that dated someone 2 years from Facebook even tho they lived 6000miles apart and on meeting her the 2nd time, he proposed.

I get u... But in this case, I don't get it why the man kept his relationship with her first gf for 4yrs but then sailing in another river? embarassed

What kind of man is that? shocked
He obviously double dating and what sucks in the story is tat he's poking hole of his gf's friend...

1 Like

Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by Akanbibabatunde(m): 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
angry

Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I get u... But in this case, I don't get it why the man kept his relationship with her first gf for 4yrs but then sailing in another river? embarassed

What kind of man is that? shocked
He obviously double dating and what sucks in the story is tat he's poking hole of his gf's friend...

Err... .she didn't say he double dated.... She only said she dated him for 4 years... So it's possible he broke up with her and dated her friend and now they're engaged. Now for her to bring it all to social media actually tells a lot about her.

We all remember the other one that came to claim she sponsored a guy through school only for the guy to come debunk the whole story.

1 Like

Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
MrWhaley:
Aunty,abeg check yourself again and stop ranting.
He can't date you for FOUR years and then shift you to the side like that.

There is obviously something wrong with you. undecided

Them no dey ever gree say na them be the problem. grin
Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Err... .she didn't say he double dated.... She only said she dated him for 4 years... So it's possible he broke up with her and dated her friend and now they're engaged. Now for her to bring it all to social media actually tells a lot about her.

We all remember the other one that came to claim she sponsored a guy through school only for the guy to come debunk the whole story.

If they broke up before he met the second one, obviously this fiancé now will tell the first gf in the text msg they exchanging ... She must know it abt them but she was juz lucky to get engaged to this man.

Ooh well, 4yrs got wasted. She must move on and find her own man.
Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by Laveda(f): 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
Men!

Its just sad the _bitch she called a friend did this sha.

1 Like

Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
Laveda:
Men!

Wetin Men do? undecided
Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:

If they broke up before he met the second one, obviously this fiancé will tell the first gf in the text msg they exchanging ... She must know it abt them abt but she was juz lucky to get engaged to this man.

Ooh well, 4yrs got wasted. She must move on and find her own man.

She should go and work on herself, because I believe no man with his right senses will marry somebody that will give him problems.

1 Like

Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by MrWhaley: 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
lekankolade:
. She don use her bf heart play football and another sharp babe catch am the way Cech dey catch Chelsea shots yesterday......
Which shots?? Did they have any reasonable shot on target??
My Cech was on holiday joor! angry
Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

She should go and work on herself, because I believe no man with his right senses will marry somebody that will give him problems.

Oh... I had ex who got married to a rich woman... We broke up coz he need a paper so he can stay in tat country legally and tatz the only way he can have an easy access ..

So my point here, sometimes men marry coz of the status... Not coz they really love the girl..
Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by Laveda(f): 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Wetin Men do? undecided

Why keep a woman for four years when you know you won't marry her? I'm sure he's been giving her hopes and along the line he just walks out and pick her friend over her..

Don't even give me that crap of "she got faults" and the man, is he perfect?
He couldn't go out to pick another lady but decided to continue with her friend I'm sure he's been cheating under her nose.
Re: Lady Curses Her Friend Who Got Engaged To A Guy She Dated For 4 Years by jashar(f): 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2016
does the so called friend think the guy won't do same to her with another lady?

Some peeps ain't loyal. So sad.

No conscience sha...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cops Beat Man After Bank Teller Mistake His Erection For A Pistole (pics) / The Real And Unclad Truth About Sex / Redpill Maxims For Only Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.