Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Yahoo Boys Engage Police Special Force In Benin City - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boys Engage Police Special Force In Benin City (2160 Views)

White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) / Gang Members Of 'Ghana' Engage Police In Gun Battle. PIC / Yahoo Boys Advertise Themselves On A Police Special Fraud Unit Facebook Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boys Engage Police Special Force In Benin City by persius555(m): 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
Large number of Yahoo Boys engage federal special force police over arrest and brutality of innocent church goer who was accused of being a yahoo boy.
Hell was let Loose this afternoon when the wife jacked one of the officers after her husband was brutalised and forced to lie flat on a cr roof driven at full speed. The incident happened at airport road, Benin city.

Re: Yahoo Boys Engage Police Special Force In Benin City by HungerBAD: 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
Between the Yahoo guys and the Police?

I don't even know who to support.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boys Engage Police Special Force In Benin City by INTROVERT(f): 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
HungerBAD:
Following
Re: Yahoo Boys Engage Police Special Force In Benin City by madridguy(m): 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
Police and illegal duty are like 5&6.
Re: Yahoo Boys Engage Police Special Force In Benin City by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
Mmmm... Even in the church? embarassed
Re: Yahoo Boys Engage Police Special Force In Benin City by cassidy1996(m): 1:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
Ok
Re: Yahoo Boys Engage Police Special Force In Benin City by karlswizzy(m): 1:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
hmm
Re: Yahoo Boys Engage Police Special Force In Benin City by pyyxxaro: 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
Sai Ize-Iyamu tongue
Re: Yahoo Boys Engage Police Special Force In Benin City by karlswizzy(m): 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
hmmm
Re: Yahoo Boys Engage Police Special Force In Benin City by persius555(m): 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
Its obvious that some of the activities of these federal SARS are illegal. When the crowd began grown I'm numbers and fury, one of the officers had to call in assistance. On arrival, it was discovered that the officers were on illegal duty and the officers tied to leave, the accused officer held on to the patrol car door in fear while the woman held the officer with one hand, holding the baby with the other.
Fear Benin boys, na here I dey see federal SARS with AK 47 rifle dey fear.
Re: Yahoo Boys Engage Police Special Force In Benin City by persius555(m): 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2016
HungerBAD:
Between the Yahoo guys and the Police?

I don't even know who to support.
would rather go with Yahoo boys. I don't support their activities but some of them have brains while police are a pain in the butt. These guys are merciless.
Re: Yahoo Boys Engage Police Special Force In Benin City by Khd95(m): 5:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
When "lez goan collect our own share"goes wronggrincheesy

bening boiz i troway nyash giv una oo

(1) (Reply)

Little Boy Buried Alive Behind Walls / Kidnappers Share Semi-nude Photo Of Two Female Students To Demand Ransom In PH / More Photos From The Bricklayer Who Beheaded His Lover In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.