Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Is NEMA Recruiting? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is NEMA Recruiting? (5114 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / NEMA Salary!!! / Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is NEMA Recruiting? by omovigho(f): 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2009
hello house,
does anyone know if nema is receiving applications?
Re: Is NEMA Recruiting? by Tpharell: 8:49am On Oct 15, 2009
so na question u wan ask! the topic of your post is misleading abeg.
Re: Is NEMA Recruiting? by chaprogram: 9:29am On Oct 15, 2009
Please who is this guy?

I was like what!!! and suddenly it got bored.
Re: Is NEMA Recruiting? by peelovee(f): 10:57am On Oct 15, 2009
omovigho:

hello house,
does anyone know if nema is receiving applications?

Abeg make una no dey put people for tension, if you won as question do the asking straight.

Why u no put your topic like this:

I BEG NL I WON KNOW WEATHER NEMA DEY RECRUITE. than for you to say NEMA IS RECRUITING like say you be member of their board of Director. grin grin

WE-TIN!!!
Re: Is NEMA Recruiting? by kingchaps(m): 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2009
omovigho why you dey behave like fool. I know say girls dey wise but your own typeof girl na idiot. you better dont put any post on this site again. You bastard!!!!!! grin
Re: Is NEMA Recruiting? by monsho(m): 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2009
@Kingchaps,

What's wrong with you? Please, don't tell me that JOB SEARCH has
suddenly made you a frustrated fellow. How could you be so harsh on
your fellow job seeker like that? What's wrong with you just correcting
her without raising dust?

Please, let's be civilised in our approach; it is not the poster's fault that
we have set of unresponsive leaders at the helm of affair in this country of ours.

Please, just take things easy with your fellow members in the house.

Kind regards.
Re: Is NEMA Recruiting? by shiola: 12:47am On Oct 16, 2009
grin
monsho i feel you.
this kingchaps his a frustrated idiot and a fool for calling another person a fool, whom is just asking a simple question.
With such attitude it shows you lake moral train on how to relate to other.pls its not the best
Re: Is NEMA Recruiting? by oludoyin(m): 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2009
Some people joined this forum just to make a fool of themselves. Imagine this kind of mail,
We all have graduated as students of weather map, so let’s avoid the embarrassment of one another.

Thanks!
Re: Is NEMA Recruiting? by supergist1(m): 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2018
National Emergency Management Agency Recruitment 2018. Today's article is base on the NEMA recruitment 2018 requirements and how to apply for its recruitment exercise.

If you are a graduate of any high institutions or Universities allocated in various parts of the country and you have been long wanting to get a job. Here is an opportunity to fulfil that dream of getting a lucrative job of yours.

All interested applicants and candidates are to read and understand this article carefully, so as to be able to achieve what you seek for.

http://saharainfos.com.ng/2018/08/18/nema-recruitment-2018-national-emergency-management-agency-recruitment-2018-apply-via-nema-gov-ng/

(1) (Reply)

I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# / Cadbury Nigeria Plc Exciting Opportunity for Graduates / I Am Happy, So Happy. Got A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.