Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Nigerians In Diaspora,do You Sometimes Need Someone In Nigeria To Run Errands? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerians In Diaspora,do You Sometimes Need Someone In Nigeria To Run Errands? (564 Views)

I Run Errands In/around Ilorin / Ifeanyi Ubah Hanging Out With Nigerians In London. Photos / Nigerians In Diaspora Remit N23.5tr To Economy In Five Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In Diaspora,do You Sometimes Need Someone In Nigeria To Run Errands? by violam: 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
I used to live in the USA (still shuttle between Nigeria and USA) and while I lived in the USA I needed trusted someone in Nigeria to run errands, get an item I can't get in the USA and send to me, even stuff like get my measurements and give to my tailor or any good tailor, collect and Courier to me.

Did or do any of you guys in Diaspora still have this need?

your comments would be appreciated as we are working on a poll.

I don't even know which section to post this though.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora,do You Sometimes Need Someone In Nigeria To Run Errands? by madridguy(m): 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
Am always @ your service.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora,do You Sometimes Need Someone In Nigeria To Run Errands? by demelza: 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
@violam
Go ask this question in the travel section.
Thats where your target audience are.
Re: Nigerians In Diaspora,do You Sometimes Need Someone In Nigeria To Run Errands? by violam: 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
oh I see. thank you.
demelza:
@violam
Go ask this question in the travel section.
Thats where your target audience are.

(1) (Reply)

Online PR Come In Here / In Urgent Need Of Perfect Money / Raising Funds For An Oil And Gas Subcontract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.