Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) (68782 Views)

34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced / Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by contactmorak: 8:01pm On Sep 25, 2016
According to popular Zimbabwe website, H-metro News, a 39-YEAR-OLD single mother plying her trade at Avondale flea market's sex tape with a married 27-year-old man has leaked and is now circulating on social media in Zimbabwe.

Mercy Mukungunugwa, better known as Mai Fungai, and her lover Masunga “Sauti” Togara recorded themselves having unprotected sex at the former’s place in Glen View.

The sex tape leaked after Mercy left her mobile phone unattended while relieving herself, at least according to her. Mercy is reported to have invited Sauti for a sex session following their discussions about bedroom issues while selling their wares, H-metro revealed.

“Mai Fungai vakanakirwa nenyaya dzaitaurwa na Sauti takatandara kusina basa and is the one who invited him to prove what he was claiming,” said the source.

“If you view the tape Sauti was being instructed to make sure his sex organ is shown on the recorder with that old woman promising to delete after the session.

“Mai Fungai wanted to wreck Sauti’s marriage by leaking the sex tape and as we speak, Sauti is no longer in good books with his wife following the leak,” added the source.
Mercy confirmed the story but said Sauti was her husband and she forgot to delete the tape adding that it leaked after one of her friends took her mobile phone.

“I am blaming my workmates who took my phone and leaked the sex tape, I am not the one who leaked it,” said Mercy.

“As we speak, we are at loggerheads with my husband accusing me of leaking the tape.

“I left my mobile phone at the table going to the toilet and I strongly suspect that was the time my friends accessed it.

“We were doing it for fun and we forgot to delete the tape, the man you see there is my husband, hapana nyaya apa murume wangu,” said Mercy refusing to take H-Metro to the one she claimed to be her husband.

Sauti, who stays in Dzivaresekwa, disappeared from the market on hearing that H-Metro was looking for his comment; his mobile phone went unanswered

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/09/married-zimbabwe-man-and-his-lover-in.html

2 Likes

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
Curse of Internet

9 Likes

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by contactmorak: 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
Hmm... careless people grin

WATCH THE EXPLICIT SEXTAPE HERE» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/09/married-zimbabwe-man-and-his-lover-in.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by divinehand2003(m): 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2016
Don't they know that the phone cameras now have eyes and ears. That your phone is the third party that will leak the secret things done in the hotels or bush.

3 Likes

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by DTOBS(m): 8:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
Oluwa sanu fun wa...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by tungstar(m): 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
wonders shall never end
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by morbeta(m): 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2016
It very serious...

1 Share

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
Why make a tape in the first place?

This is the wall I can't quiet break down.

I mean I know why Afrocandy and her fellow pórn stars do it. But what I can't fathom is why will someone record the most intimate moment of their life considering the extremely digital climate of today’s culture?

Where did their worry about it leaking go?

They made their bed. Now they must lie in it. Any1 with the link abeg tag me lemme learn from their mistakes.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by faitheverest(f): 10:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
Chai
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by soberdrunk(m): 10:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
In this particular case, i live in a glass house so i wont throw stones, we all have tried something extra 'freaky'.............. angry angry

10 Likes

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by steppin: 10:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
Vaseline crew, oya!
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by timilehing(m): 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
Dis kain news when person wan sleep undecided

8 Likes

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by Neimar: 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
k
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by bolt000(m): 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
Zimbabwe Seems To Be Contesting With Kenya undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by aninexzy(m): 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
May God help dem

2 Likes

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by philip0906(m): 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
VolTOxic:
Why make a tape in the first place?

This is the wall I can't quiet break down.

I mean I know why Afrocandy and her fellow pórn stars do it. But what I can't fathom is why will someone record the most intimate moment of their life considering the extremely digital climate of today’s culture?

Where did their worry about it leaking go?

They made their bed. Now they must lie in it. Any1 with the link abeg tag me lemme learn from their mistakes.
[size=13pt]You no well[/size] grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by allytinted: 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
No Comment
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by candidbabe(f): 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by goldenceo1: 10:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
sum pple will still record their s*x scene 2nite.

1 Like

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by LifeDrama: 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
Nairaland uba well don! God have mercy on us al..
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by cletz991(m): 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
cry
timilehing:
cry
timilehing:
I blame R&B
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by omoikea(m): 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
why show us the news if u can't show us the koko about the news

3 Likes

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by jamalnation(m): 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
Nw its Zimbabwe
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by HDee(m): 10:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
angry
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by Mopolchi: 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
Zimbabwe and Sex be like

5 Likes

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by MatthewN: 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
foolishness is when you do things without thinking the consequences of it. the sex is not enough fun for you, you now decide to record it, that is good...... At 39 you lack wisdom that means you will surely end as a fool at 40. good luck on your new found popularity.

1 Like

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by LieDetector(m): 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
Where's the link to the video? angry

1 Like

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by vivianbelema(f): 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
Who s3x tape epp
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by fadahero: 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
I no even understand gan... ?? who is sauti....who is d husband, abeg ma go find find my mesuya...
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
Poor people getting freaky instead of fashioning out ways to escape their poverty.
Guys, pls stop bragging to ladies on chat about your sexual prowess. Even if you have won an Olympic gold in fuckolitics, keep it in your Medal table.
It's soo off and deceptive to do so and smirks of desperation to get laid

1 Like

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) by Chrisrare: 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
na d video i come watch, were e dey??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics / 8 People Who Died During Sex / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.