Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:23 PM

Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend (56405 Views)

Joke Jigan Is Engaged As Olawale Osato Jegunmah Proposes (Photos) / Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics / Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by ceejay80s(m): 9:13am On Sep 26, 2016
question:
Gracito:
What kind of nonsense is this? angry

answer: HUMAN NONSENSE

na for ur mouth i hear say nonsense get different types
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by Geist(m): 9:16am On Sep 26, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
Wait!!! Who's she? Down here in Rio we know Lisa Ann....Pamela Anderson and Mia Kalifa.....but da hell is this attention seeking Wanna Be??!!!!
Lmao perverts every where
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by GMbuharii: 9:17am On Sep 26, 2016
Wetin i wan post sef? grin
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by fikfaknuel(f): 9:19am On Sep 26, 2016
Most Nigerians have clearly lost their oblongata and the specimen-regimen to think rationally.

How can this nincompoop in the guise of a 'popular actress' display such vulgarity to the world? and the man, who I term a loquaicous disgrace turns his lizardly head and ugly face to the camera in a disgraceful pride. What does he think he's enjoying?

If you want to doggy or act like a perverse goat, go get a room! Don't throw such rubbish on our faces.

Even worse, it's her birthday. Did her mother give birth to her by executing this shameful rubbish in public with her father? She should be considered a disgrace to graceful womanhood, and should be flogged terribly on those her itchy buttocks.

I wonder what happens to our senses when we get a little popularity.

2 Likes

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by Kulas: 9:25am On Sep 26, 2016
Admin,cant you do without this your regular actresses and actors post?.What benefits do it impact to the growth of the society.Please i suggest you ban any posts on actres/actors A or B and concentrate on something useful to the society.This animal called Joke(unknown attention seeker) you brought to front page,ask yourself what positive impact can it give to the society.
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by ajealadick(m): 9:28am On Sep 26, 2016
So Umuahia is now Rio?

PissedOffWeed:
Wait!!! Who's she? Down here in Rio we know Lisa Ann....Pamela Anderson and Mia Kalifa.....but da hell is this attention seeking Wanna Be??!!!!
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by Eliteklaus(m): 9:29am On Sep 26, 2016
na wetin dey hungry dem b that so
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by andyanders: 9:30am On Sep 26, 2016
Both of them are of undeveloped minds. When the mind of man has disappointed him, he start behaving like an animal= a dog, that is who they are.Even dogs are better off than this two animals.

1 Like

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by ajasbaba(m): 9:31am On Sep 26, 2016
why them put on cloth.

them for snap am nude.

who e epp
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by Delegate(m): 9:32am On Sep 26, 2016
Where did her popularity come from even on Africa Magic Yoruba we don't know her
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by sanpipita(m): 9:32am On Sep 26, 2016
People who 'do' doggy style in their various homes and places are now disgusted by someone posing in a doggy style for a photo shoot, hypocrisy of Nigerians no be here

3 Likes

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by Jethrolite(m): 9:36am On Sep 26, 2016
jessiecah:
She's not really popular and the last picture is so disrespectful, on all levels
How is it disrespectful like you don't do it.

1 Like

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by sexychocho(f): 9:37am On Sep 26, 2016
Yorubamafia:

Oko e tile cheesy ma pa ro

Hhaahahahahahahahaha

Abeg no take laugh kill me for here ooooo cheesy
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by sexychocho(f): 9:40am On Sep 26, 2016
Just short of words lipsrsealed
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 26, 2016
sexychocho:

Hhaahahahahahahahaha

Abeg no take laugh kill me for here ooooo cheesy

I wanna open a stabic account
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by sportman117: 9:58am On Sep 26, 2016
That is what she knows how to do,Wining from Naijabet is what i do best. Naijabet man say so
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by waleylagboy: 9:59am On Sep 26, 2016
Kole and doggy are like...

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by southernbelle(f): 10:00am On Sep 26, 2016
Why would something like this go viral?
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 26, 2016
A dog is a dog!
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by grandlexuz(m): 10:03am On Sep 26, 2016
davidif:
Chai! Its seems as if black people like to over do things at times. If you tell them to wear jeans to work they would take it a step further and probably come to work with bum shorts or cut up jeans showing thighs and even there backsides at times.
If you tell them to pose for pre-wedding picture they would want to do extra to gain more attention. Why do some people like taking things too far?

Bros no blame black people for taking things too far oh. Na Adam and Eve start the thin . Syay in the garden and don't eat of the middle tree but they decide to take it too far and eat. We just di copy dem. Aferall na our ancestors..lol
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by foladara777(m): 10:07am On Sep 26, 2016
See them, see them... Hypocrites! All of 'em!! Aiite... Lets even assume that she is not really popular, not talented, and is searching for cheap publicity... It is obviously working... U know how many people already viewed this thread?? All these talk of yeyebrities doesn't even affect her in any way whatsoever... Shez balling, u are vexing grin

4 Likes

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by chucky101(m): 10:11am On Sep 26, 2016
jessiecah:
She's not really popular and the last picture is so disrespectful, on all levels
Disrespectful to who?
You kinda look like arya stark.
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by Came: 10:14am On Sep 26, 2016
If the boyfriend no marry her,make she show the man way go marry am this picture ooooo!!!
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by beaversticks(m): 10:19am On Sep 26, 2016
Smellymouth:
Na so dem two resemble==>

Hilarious bro

1 Like

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by Senorprinz(m): 10:24am On Sep 26, 2016
[quote author=fikfaknuel post=49679769]Most Nigerians have clearly lost their oblongata and the specimen-regimen to think rationally.

How can this nincompoop in the guise of a 'popular actress' display such vulgarity to the world? and the man, who I term a loquaicous disgrace turns his lizardly head and ugly face to the camera in a disgraceful pride. What does he think he's enjoying?

If you want to doggy or act like a perverse goat, go get a room! Don't throw such rubbish on our faces.

Even worse, it's her birthday. Did her mother give birth to her by executing this shameful rubbish in public with her father? She should be considered a disgrace to graceful womanhood, and should be flogged terribly on those her itchy buttocks.

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by Senorprinz(m): 10:25am On Sep 26, 2016
fikfaknuel:
Most Nigerians have clearly lost their oblongata and the specimen-regimen to think rationally.

OMG! loquaicous disgrace, na person future papa be that o
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by Senorprinz(m): 10:33am On Sep 26, 2016
sanpipita:
People who 'do' doggy style in their various homes and places are now disgusted by someone posing in a doggy style for a photo shoot, hypocrisy of Nigerians no be here
how many times have you posed in your favorite sex position for a photo shoot? is the photo studio now a bedroom? somethings are private and should be kept private.
Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by jessiecah(f): 10:40am On Sep 26, 2016
bolaino:
sorry to bother you, please, I would like to know your reason for finding the picture disrespectful. Thank you.

It doesn't matter if they do that behind closed doors or whatever, but for her boyfriend or whatever to make her pose like that for a picture is demeaning, just look @ how she's bent over. He should respect her not to do that

1 Like

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by sanpipita(m): 10:42am On Sep 26, 2016
Senorprinz:
how many times have you posed in your favorite sex position for a photo shoot? is the photo studio now a bedroom? somethings are private and should be kept private.

You dont tell people what to do within their own convinence and really i would like to know what is so wrong with this pic or pose, if this was Kim K or Rihanna posing im sure you people be having a wankfest

2 Likes

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by jessiecah(f): 10:42am On Sep 26, 2016
GdexFolami:
how? Shey na ur family she dzgrace ni or wht? Cus i dnt understand o

If you were to see a picture of your daughter like this online, how would you explain it

1 Like

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by jessiecah(f): 10:46am On Sep 26, 2016
chucky101:

Disrespectful to who?
You kinda look like arya stark.

Disrespectful to herself, and coming from the boyfriend or whatever
Yeah, I've heard that before

1 Like

Re: Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend by jessiecah(f): 10:50am On Sep 26, 2016
Jethrolite:
How is it disrespectful like you don't do it.

It looks inappropriate and degrading... and No, I would not do this

Not an ounce of self respect here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures) / Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi / Olamide Reveals Why Lyta He Unfollowed Lyta And Sent Him Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.