Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges (18169 Views)

Tinubu Not More Than State Level APC Leader, Akeredolu Suggests / NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. / Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges by Hhundredhundred(m): 7:00am On Sep 27, 2016
lordyugo:

u really need to b remanded in an old pples home cos so much weak punchlines after another , he still used "3d" weak line. U kp boring me grandfather ,come wit sumtn new or the cone head u inherited from ur dad wont let u?

The empty brain flat head is frustrated, I can see you have nothing sensible to say than repeating same boring trash over and over. My Dad? How can a product of baby factory like you even talk about anything father. Do you even know your father? Go ask your late mother and she will tell you the real story of your birth, reason you can never achieve anything meaningful till you join that village bicycle.

7 Likes

Re: APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges by Simeonnnwabekss: 7:13am On Sep 27, 2016
Siscooh:
simple arguement you are insulting them. That is bad. Which curse? Too bad!

Chaii. Your own hypocrisy bad gaaan.

1 Like

Re: APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges by lordyugo: 7:21am On Sep 27, 2016
Hhundredhundred:

The empty brain flat head is frustrated, I can see you have nothing sensible to say than repeating same boring trash over and over. My Dad? How can a product of baby factory like you even talk about anything father. Do you even know your father? Go ask your late mother and she will tell you the real story of your birth, reason you can never achieve anything meaningful till you join that village bicycle.

loooooool eya the cone headed old man wit tiger claws marked face tot using pictures will make his punchlines funny. Boring stale gibberish upon boring gibberish.
told u they need to remand u in old pples home cos no sane individual will say ask ur "late mother" ,if shes late how can I be able to ask her looooool
grandpa is goin senile, too much of oily food.
find u funny tho mayb u should try out as ur village community clown since u took after ur cone headed dad and am sure ur mum will be okay wit it. Am a product of a baby factory which cnt be possible frm ur mud region cos they will be used for rituals looool

1 Like

Re: APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges by Hhundredhundred(m): 7:29am On Sep 27, 2016
[s]
lordyugo:

loooooool eya the cone headed old man wit tiger claws marked face tot using pictures will make his punchlines funny. Boring stale gibberish upon boring gibberish.
told u they need to remand u in old pples home cos no sane individual will say ask ur "late mother" ,if shes late how can I be able to ask her looooool
grandpa is goin senile, too much of oily food.
find u funny tho mayb u should try out as ur village community clown since u took after ur cone headed dad and am sure ur mum will be okay wit it. Am a product of a baby factory which cnt be possible frm ur mud region cos they will be used for rituals looool
[/s]

Here comes another boring crap from the cocaine smuggler, I always knew you are dull and empty. I just told you to go ask your mother in her grave and you just agreed to my advise. Lmaoooo. You are boring asf and had to come back with a lame crap. The m.oronic flat head even confirmed my earlier submission of his baby factory family history, good you have confirm it from your mother in her smelly grave, no wonder you are frustrated since you lack parental care. I can feel your pains and its better you just end your miserable life to save your village from constant disgrace. What a shameless flat head.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges by lordyugo: 7:44am On Sep 27, 2016
Hhundredhundred:
[s][/s]

Here comes another boring crap from the cocaine smuggler, I always knew you are dull and empty. I just told you to go ask your mother in her grave and you just agreed to my advise. Lmaoooo. You are boring asf and had to come back with a lame crap. The m.oronic flat head even confirmed my earlier submission of his baby factory family history, good you have confirm it from your mother in her smelly grave, no wonder you are frustrated since you lack parental care. I can feel your pains and its better you just end your miserable life to save your village from constant disgrace. What a shameless flat head.

grandpa is starting to use my punchlines of saying "boring" looooool but u dnt hv to type all ds frivolous lines repeating d same thin over nd over with d same pics and here I was thinking u r getn interesting. Unlike u nairaland grandpa that doesn't hv a job but nairaland trolling lukn for igbo topics to display bigotry on I have to be at d lawfirm.
Ps when u said go to d kiddies section was really hoping for constructive enlightened garbs but rather I got childish redundant punchlines wit same old pics, really disappointed ,forgive me for expecting much from a coned head tiger clawed face brown roof dwelling nit wit, told u ,u took after ur dad as ur community clown looool
Re: APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges by Hhundredhundred(m): 7:57am On Sep 27, 2016
[s]
lordyugo:

grandpa is starting to use my punchlines of saying "boring" looooool but u dnt hv to type all ds frivolous lines repeating d same thin over nd over with d same pics and here I was thinking u r getn interesting. Unlike u nairaland grandpa that doesn't hv a job but nairaland trolling lukn for igbo topics to display bigotry on I have to be at d lawfirm.
Ps when u said go to d kiddies section was really hoping for constructive enlightened garbs but rather I got childish redundant punchlines wit same old pics, really disappointed ,forgive me for expecting much from a coned head tiger clawed face brown roof dwelling nit wit, told u ,u took after ur dad as ur community clown looool
[/s]

Wtf is your punchline? Are you mad? You posting repeated crap screaming punchline everywhere like a deranged goat and you find it interesting. You have not even post anything sensible than the same "community, clown, dad and punchlines". The cocaine smuggler thinks everyone live in Nigeria. Lmaooo. Lawfirm indeed, you are the typical cocaine smuggler and should be proud of your job. How can a miserable akpu eating flat head cannibal like you work in a law firm, you mean cocaine transporation firm cheesy cheesy cheesy grin You are a disgrace to your sad beast region.

7 Likes

Re: APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges by lordyugo: 8:14am On Sep 27, 2016
Hhundredhundred:
[s][/s]

Wtf is your punchline? Are you mad? You posting repeated crap screaming punchline everywhere like a deranged goat and you find it interesting. You have not even post anything sensible than the same "community, clown, dad and punchlines". The cocaine smuggler thinks everyone live in Nigeria. Lmaooo. Lawfirm indeed, you are the typical cocaine smuggler and should be proud of your job. How can a miserable akpu eating flat head cannibal like you work in a law firm, you mean cocaine transporation firm cheesy cheesy cheesy grin You are a disgrace to your sad beast region.

am glad u knw not everybody lives in naija nd yes we r proud drug smugglers nd kingpins nd yes we defend them its called money cycle which u wouldn't knw anything bout since ur job is nairaland trolling loooool
you thought saying cocaine, flat head, akpu is annoying abi looooool. Come wit sumtn new
Re: APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges by Hhundredhundred(m): 8:48am On Sep 27, 2016
lordyugo:

am glad u knw not everybody lives in naija nd yes we r proud drug smugglers nd kingpins nd yes we defend them its called money cycle which u wouldn't knw anything bout since ur job is nairaland trolling loooool
you thought saying cocaine, flat head, akpu is annoying abi looooool. Come wit sumtn new

Jesus! So you are proud of criminals and your cannibal brothers. You have been cursed and its a shame you have no parents to help your situation. Imagine the nitwit said smuggling cocaine and doing baby factories is money cycle. Lmaoooo. I am an employer of labour and can feed your ragatag generations forever, we dont do crime to make money unlike you cursed criminals that worship criminals. You are a disgrace to your worthless generation.

5 Likes

Re: APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges by lordyugo: 8:56am On Sep 27, 2016
Hhundredhundred:

Jesus! So you are proud of criminals and your cannibal brothers. You have been cursed and its a shame you have no parents to help your situation. Imagine the nitwit said smuggling cocaine and doing baby factories is money cycle. Lmaoooo. I am an employer of labour and can feed your ragatag generations forever, we dont do crime to make money unlike you cursed criminals that worship criminals. You are a disgrace to your worthless generation.

afonja claiming employer of labour looooool hilarious.
Well simpletons result to insults wen they hv notn constructive to say.
he said "feed ur ragtag generation" looooool, told u u should be ur community clown. Yea I celebrate drug kingpin and barons cos they are celebrated worldwide nd I despise ritualists from d afonja region cos they are serial killers.
Leave ur fathers home first bf u start employment of labour, u really cracked me up wit dat
Re: APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges by Hhundredhundred(m): 9:37am On Sep 27, 2016
lordyugo:

afonja claiming employer of labour looooool hilarious.
Well simpletons result to insults wen they hv notn constructive to say.
he said "feed ur ragtag generation" looooool, told u u should be ur community clown. Yea I celebrate drug kingpin and barons cos they are celebrated worldwide nd I despise ritualists from d afonja region cos they are serial killers.
Leave ur fathers home first bf u start employment of labour, u really cracked me up wit dat

Lmaooo The mofo is talking about insult when he was the first to insult his pathetic father. Very typical of an akpu eating cannibal, they tend to cry and run to the UN when fed with there own medicine. The nitwit is not even ashamed, continue to celebrate drug pushers while they continue to kill you all in Asia. Thousands of your kinsmen are languishing in Asia prison while some are awaiting death, it will soon get to your turn and you will blame the SW as usual. Your people are worst ritualist and even eat each other, Its certain you have tasted human flesh before cos its normal in your cursed land. The animal have nothing more to say, i will always be here to pummel that your empty flat head. Lol

7 Likes

Re: APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges by giantstrides(m): 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
You can't restructure a party when the President is bent on listening to those with intent to frustrate you out. what was Buhari's response to Faleke issue? What about Ondo? Why did he reject ALL BAT's ministerial nominees in favor of BAT's adversaries?

Man, BAT should pull out and join forces with us(PDP). Politics is about interest not sentiments or emotions

The realignment Is going on underground in Yoruba land already, the call by FFK was just a public call for it. That is why Fayose rarely attacks Tinubu's camp.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/why-i-visited-aregbesola-fayose/

1 Like

Re: APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges by Siscooh: 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hhundredhundred:

I hate hypocrites, so you conveniently ignored his post calling a whole tribe myopic and now pouring saliva on mine. You are a first grade hypocrite.
Sorry I didn't notice his! Sorry!
Re: APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges by DabuIIIT: 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
lordyugo:

u really need to b remanded in an old pples home cos so much weak punchlines after another , he still used "3d" weak line. U kp boring me grandfather ,come wit sumtn new or the cone head u inherited from ur dad wont let u?
you got it,hes right now cooling his damm loose arsse in some nairaland kirikiri/beans forum. grin
Search for the following freaks and u will know the kinda creep he is- HUNDREDHUNDRED,HUNDREDHUNNDRED,HUNDREDDHUNDRD,100HUNDREDD. One person only!

Funny thing is that they are all cooling their respective berserk arsses in the beans forum..lolsss grin

@op,am pretty sure thats responsible for the shaii going on now in their camp buh who gives a damm?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Attempt By Bandits To Kidnap Turkish Students In Kaduna Foiled By Troops – Army / Army Intercepts 1,000 Massob Members In Nsukka / APC Governors To Oyegun: You Can Recontest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.