Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

This Lady Has No Hands But Yet She Draws Perfectly Well With Her Toes(pics) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / This Lady Has No Hands But Yet She Draws Perfectly Well With Her Toes(pics) (1997 Views)

Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos / Lady Draws Flavour, Phyno, Emmanuella (Photos) / Adejumo Olayinka, 14-Year-Old Artist Draws Davido, Oyedepo, Kiss Daniel, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Has No Hands But Yet She Draws Perfectly Well With Her Toes(pics) by raphieMontella: 6:19am On Sep 26, 2016
Kudos to this very talented lady, Swapna Augustine. She was born without arms but she paints very well by using her toes. See some of her works below;

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Has No Hands But Yet She Draws Perfectly Well With Her Toes(pics) by raphieMontella: 6:22am On Sep 26, 2016
more..

1 Like

Re: This Lady Has No Hands But Yet She Draws Perfectly Well With Her Toes(pics) by Oscar4real(m): 6:22am On Sep 26, 2016
shocked shocked. so her tailor is wicked ... imagine him sowing her clothes without hands.

Re: This Lady Has No Hands But Yet She Draws Perfectly Well With Her Toes(pics) by ObaKlaz: 6:24am On Sep 26, 2016
...And one lazy baxtard somewhere will be typing spam mails to me of how my debit card has been blocked, and how I need to call his father to unblock it. God should take his hands and give them to this woman!

1 Like

Re: This Lady Has No Hands But Yet She Draws Perfectly Well With Her Toes(pics) by youngberry001(m): 6:26am On Sep 26, 2016
Nah Godwin be dat am happy for her....
Re: This Lady Has No Hands But Yet She Draws Perfectly Well With Her Toes(pics) by charijee(f): 6:30am On Sep 26, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

Exceptionally amazing.....what a hand can do, a leg can do better grin
Re: This Lady Has No Hands But Yet She Draws Perfectly Well With Her Toes(pics) by raphieMontella: 6:35am On Sep 26, 2016
ObaKlaz:
...And one lazy baxtard somewhere will be typing spam mails to me of how my debit card has been blocked, and how I need to call his father to unblock it. God should take his hands and give them to this woman!
hehe bros economy hard!
Re: This Lady Has No Hands But Yet She Draws Perfectly Well With Her Toes(pics) by speedyconnect3: 6:39am On Sep 26, 2016
training
Re: This Lady Has No Hands But Yet She Draws Perfectly Well With Her Toes(pics) by decatalyst(m): 7:00am On Sep 26, 2016
Hard work and mastery of your talent, takes you to the point where people see your works and define it as AMAZING!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Has No Hands But Yet She Draws Perfectly Well With Her Toes(pics) by Adeoba10(m): 7:03am On Sep 26, 2016
charijee:
shocked shocked shocked

Taaaaaaaa..... Which kin do better...
Leg no fit finger wella.. .
Re: This Lady Has No Hands But Yet She Draws Perfectly Well With Her Toes(pics) by raphieMontella: 7:59am On Sep 26, 2016
youngberry001:
Nah Godwin be dat am happy for her....
abi
Re: This Lady Has No Hands But Yet She Draws Perfectly Well With Her Toes(pics) by raphieMontella: 8:02am On Sep 26, 2016
charijee:
shocked shocked shocked

lol
Re: This Lady Has No Hands But Yet She Draws Perfectly Well With Her Toes(pics) by raphieMontella: 8:03am On Sep 26, 2016
decatalyst:
Hard work and mastery of your talent, takes you to the point where people see your works and define it as AMAZING!
really amazing
Re: This Lady Has No Hands But Yet She Draws Perfectly Well With Her Toes(pics) by charijee(f): 8:38am On Sep 26, 2016
Adeoba10:

Taaaaaaaa..... Which kin do better...
Leg no fit finger wella.. .
Finger wetin?
Re: This Lady Has No Hands But Yet She Draws Perfectly Well With Her Toes(pics) by Oscar4real(m): 8:51am On Sep 26, 2016
charijee:
Finger wetin?

Ep me ask am oo
Re: This Lady Has No Hands But Yet She Draws Perfectly Well With Her Toes(pics) by hahn(m): 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
decatalyst:

Seems like you have been reading MASTERY wink

(1) (Reply)

Graphics Laptop / How Good Are You With Smartphone Graphics? / Cartoon Making Software Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.