Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Shipping Agents From London To Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shipping Agents From London To Lagos (29981 Views)

Money Transfer Agents From Nigeria To UK / Shipping Agents From London To Lagos / Shipping Agents From Us To Lagos/abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by skosko02: 12:34pm On Dec 22, 2006
Nairalanders wats up! Are you looking forward to Xmas? kiss What will you do on Xmas day?

Quick one guys; Do you know of any shipping agent ( cheap and reliable of course!) that can send my boxes from London to Lagos Nigeria? I simply can't afford Fedex and DHL. They are too expensive neither am I willing to pay excess luggage charge at the airport. How many days maximum does it take them to send the goods and can you please paste their numbers on this site?

Secondly, Is anyone willing to transfer pounds from a UK account and the equivalent amount paid in Naira to any Nigerian Bank? This will of course be subject to a high degree of scrutiny considering the fact that God has really blessed some Nigerians! tongue grin
Re: Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by LoverBwoy(m): 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2006
there is Rowsy international, I don't really know how much they charge

www.rowsy.com

www.femade.co.uk
calculate the charges
Re: Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by skosko02: 10:12am On Dec 27, 2006
thanks a lot!
Re: Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by ffl: 11:22am On Aug 10, 2009
Hi Skosko02,
FreedomFreightLimited can handle that for you all you need ro do is to contact us through these e-mail info@freedomfreightltd.com, ceo@freedomfreightltd.com or you can also reach on hotline 07026862809 have a nice day.
Re: Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by naijacutee(f): 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2009
Focus Express are very very good, and they charge £3.50 per kilo plus £20 handling charge. They will deliver to your door in Lagos and they don't ask for any bribes/egunje etc at the Lagos end of things. They only take about 5 days (probably less) to deliver your stuff. I think you can find them on focusexpress.co.uk / 020 7739 3310

They do get very very busy at times, so it might get a bit difficult to reach them, but don't give up - It's worth it!!!
Re: Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by ffl: 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2009
Dear Friend,
We Air freight from Uk to Lagos twice a week and our partners is in Manchester.
Contact Phone No: 01612051818/07780817621
Contact Name: Mr Sunday Awopetu
Company Name: Intercontinental Courier
Our rate is £3.5/kg (pounds)
Thank you for patronage hope to hear from you soon.
Regards
Lanre (07041990744)
Re: Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by kokorunna(m): 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2009
Re: Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by ogogoro: 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2009
Why is it that whenever anyone starts a message with "Dear Friend", I get scared?

2 Likes

Re: Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by Doristuti: 12:51am On Nov 02, 2009
I know the best of the best(I use them from time to time and they always deliver), reliable door to door services usually 3 working days, nice customer services and more important very polite and not as cocky as the other shipping agents I have experienced. Check them out www.iqexpress.co.uk. They charge £2.99/kilo, seriously it's unbelievable, you would think for this price you will get shit service but it's the other way round, you get 100% service satisfaction. You can call them free on 0800 840 9199 or their mobile 07949527076
Re: Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by Simmarco: 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2009
HI skosko02

HM CHARIOTS LOGISTICS - WWW.HMCHARIOTS.COM IS A REPUTABLE COMPANY THAT HANDLES ALL LOGISTCS BUSINESS RELATED TO EXPORTATION AND IMPORTATION.

IF YOU HAVE LOGISTICS ISSUES RELATING TO THE FOLLOWING IN NIGERIA, INDIA OR BENIN REPUBLIC ,

1.CUSTOMS CLERANCE AT THE AIR or SEA PORT

2.FREIGHT FOWARDING

3.HAULAGE- CONTAINERS TRANSPORTAION

4.WAREHOUSING-- IN LAGOS AND OTHER STATES

PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ANY OF OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM ON +234 8033584111 or mail hismercychariots@yahoo.com or info@hmchariots.com

Best Regards,
Simeon
HM CHARIOTS LOGISTICS
Re: Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by dakuchi: 11:38pm On Nov 02, 2009
DAKUCHI FREIGHT FORWARDERS

We are a Customs Licensed Clearing and Forwarding Agents.We handle the speedy delivery of your Containers from Apapa, Tin Can Island, Kirikiri Lighter Terminals and other bonded Warehouses around Lagos to your chosen destination in Nigeria.

We also clear all kinds of cars and vehicles at competitive rates.We are manufacturers' representatives and also facilitate sale of Consignments and vehicles.

Contact Mr Chinaka on Tel: 07040434666 or 07039657990 for further details
Re: Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 03, 2009
Re: Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by KennyG6(m): 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2009
dakuchi:

DAKUCHI FREIGHT FORWARDERS

We are a Customs Licensed Clearing and Forwarding Agents.We handle the speedy delivery of your Containers from Apapa, Tin Can Island, Kirikiri Lighter Terminals and other bonded Warehouses around Lagos to your chosen destination in Nigeria.

We also clear all kinds of cars and vehicles at competitive rates.We are manufacturers' representatives and also facilitate sale of Consignments and vehicles.

Contact Mr Chinaka on Tel: 07040434666 or 07039657990 for further details
Dakuchi,
Can you please email me (see profile for address) i need info on cars/containers. Thanks
Re: Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by initiate: 10:01am On Jun 24, 2010
Hi

has anyone used femade or rowsy international? Please let me know if they are reliable and offer competitive pricing

Thanks
Re: Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2010
Re: Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by orizee: 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2010
pls i just need info about dis shipping agents if dey are 4 real or fraudsters. pls can anyone tell me if dey ave patronized any of them, and dey also got a good service.
Re: Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2010
Re: Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by GM008: 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2010
Stay away from Focus, and you would not be dissapointed. Go with them and God help you.
Re: Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by babyussy: 6:33pm On Jan 16, 2011
there are quite good shipping agent from UK to Lagos try www.iqexpress.com they are good. do not send your stuff with www.metropol they will open your box and choose what they want, they don't that to me and other people as well, they even stole my whole suitcase and told me the airline misplaced it which i dont think so. so pls be aware with the dogs.
Re: Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by SAPNETUK: 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2011
For Cargo and Airfreight to NIGERIA from Manchester and environs, contact SAPNET Solutions

www.sapnetsolutions.co.uk
+44 (0) 7903216369

Re: Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by upc: 1:46pm On Feb 01, 2011
just come down to our office ALL ROUTES SERVICES LTD at 30/32 (3rd floor) Creek Road Apapa, Lagos. You will get more information about it very easy. This is what we are into. We have shipping agents in London, Manchester and UK. Call 01875588 or email with allroutesservices@yahoo.com
Re: Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by EngrCGam: 10:51am On Mar 05, 2011
We are Fastrax Logistics Ltd. We do cargo from London, Essex, Kent and all over the uk.

Our rate is £2.89 per Kilo plus Handling. Call for our Less than Container offerings.

We collect from your door. Fast efficient first rate service especially from Nigeria end.

Call Tonye Today on 0203 0020 235 or 07553490271

Or Email info@fastraxlogistics.com
Re: Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by ITHANKGOD: 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2011
Whatever you do please DO NOT USE this shipping agent listed below. Your goods will not arrive and if it does there are things missing. Their contact in Nigeria will also charge you to claim your goods that you have already paid for. They never pick up their phone once they realise there is a small itch with your goods and if they do pick up its all insult for the services that you have already paid for.

I am only writing this to save more people from the agony i went through with this shipping agent. You are on your own if you choose to go with them. The person that introduced me had a first time good service with them but their second was hell. Mine was the first time and i will never introduce or recommend them to anyone else.

GANI2 UK LIMITED. AIR/SEA FREIGHT SERVICES. They are Rogues. They are based in Fulham. You are advised DO NOT USE THEM.
Re: Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by Bigman111: 3:43pm On Jun 27, 2011
Hi Guys

How easy is it to set up my own shipping company in the uk?
Do you need any specific licence?

Thank you
Re: Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by sandy5(f): 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2011
Hello, Please i need a very cheap and reliable Shipping Agents From Aberdeen UK To Lagos
Re: Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by EngrCGam: 10:48pm On Nov 03, 2011
!!!!!!!!!SHIPPING SHIPPING SHIPPING !!!!!!!!!!!

SMALL PARCEL SERVICE FROM UK TO NIGERIA!

0.1 - 2KG ONLY £15. (THATS SEVERAL SHIRTS)

2.1 - 5KG ONLY £25. (THATS EVEN MORE SHIRTS AND WHATEVER, MAYBE COMPUTER PART OR CONSOLE GAME OR THAT GIFT)

Delivery To Your Door. Outside Lagos Delivery Slightly More, Call for Info.

Call Us Today for Exceptional Service!!!!!

Cell: +44 746 790 790
phone: +44 203 0020 213
BB: 281F6B7A
Email: info@fastraxcargo.com
web: www.FastraxCargo.com
Re: Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by ericosa: 1:50am On Feb 02, 2012
[quote][/quote]
Re: Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by Volunteer: 6:14am On Apr 11, 2012
I am looking for a reliable agent to assist with moving my boxes from Nigeria to the UK. Has anyone had a good experience with agents moving stuff in this direction?
Please share details.

Thanks in advance!
Re: Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by Tpc: 8:58am On Apr 11, 2012
Call Akinmade Tola on 7909389046
We handle freight all kinds
www.transpacificcaribbean.webs.com
Re: Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by fataiht(m): 10:30am On Apr 11, 2012
Check out Wadoye Express Limited. They have main offices in Lagos and London UK (and they operate worldwide). They're probably the most suited for anything going between London and Lagos. Check out the website www.wadoye.co.uk
Re: Shipping Agents From London To Lagos by DisGuy: 11:49am On Apr 11, 2012
nice

anyone know of the new 'volume' cost now

this agent i use normally just recently charged me extra, apparently after weight the damn thing at home, calculated money
he said they now charge for the 'volume' as in space it will take

not using them again they are reliable +/- a day but i prefer to know what exactly im paying for upfront!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Exchange Rates Today / Dangote Builds 200 Houses For Boko Haram Victims In Borno (Photos) / How U Can Start Your Export Business And Start Making Up To #200,000 Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.