Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes (104599 Views)

4 Sure Ways To Earn Extra Money As A Working Class Nigerian / PANIC, HUMOUR AS MMM UNITED CRASHED / 10 Categories Of People That Will Regret Their Lives When MMM Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by efilefun(m): 10:42am On Sep 26, 2016
This thread should be pulled down so those greedy people who refused to learn will fall victims also

4 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by omoikea(m): 10:43am On Sep 26, 2016
Nigeria is next.. grin grin grin

MMM is a scam but they won't listen, they want quick money grin grin grin

Nigerians and quick money be like

15 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by ufumes(m): 10:43am On Sep 26, 2016
but they won't hear
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Ginaz(f): 10:44am On Sep 26, 2016
Z
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by caesaraba(m): 10:44am On Sep 26, 2016
lol! It's about that time.
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by agarawu23(m): 10:44am On Sep 26, 2016
ladyF:
Cc: Agara wu23

Someone somewhere has invested his life savings and maybe some borrowed funds hoping for a massive cash out of 30% in 1 month. The die hard MMM fanatics in our country would attack me now. angry

I am yet to fall grin

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by fairplay90(m): 10:44am On Sep 26, 2016
Naija own loading.... *singing* dey don dey crash, one by one

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Kaybaba5(m): 10:44am On Sep 26, 2016
Its not the fault of people that engaged themselves doing this mmm but now recession is high and people are looking for means to survive.
Mmm, merry bet, nairabet etc

Sogun di ogoji...
May God help us
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by EmperorLee(m): 10:45am On Sep 26, 2016
Hehehehehehehe LordScent What have you to say?
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by danieljessy: 10:45am On Sep 26, 2016
callistus124:

Anyways, This lady says she uses Sperm to remove facial spots. Read Her Story here>>http://www.newtimesng.co.uk/2016/09/this-lady-says-she-uses-sperm-to-remove.html
huh..what'da f***
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by agarawu23(m): 10:45am On Sep 26, 2016
hmuhammad:
e b like Agaraw u23 too wan fall mugu abi
for where? cheesy
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by shegzan(m): 10:45am On Sep 26, 2016
He dat has an ear, let him hear!! #mi o so ju yen lo#

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Rilwayne001: 10:45am On Sep 26, 2016
Still some fools won't learn from this shocked cheesy
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Eleniyan15: 10:46am On Sep 26, 2016
ladyF:
Cc: Agarawu23

Someone somewhere has invested his life savings and maybe some borrowed funds hoping for a massive cash out of 30% in 1 month. The die hard MMM fanatics in our country would attack me now. angry

lol

Aminat508
Funjosh
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Lilimax(f): 10:47am On Sep 26, 2016
Shiitposter:
MMM is the way to go.
True! Provided you get the mind and the required shock absorber embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by salbis(m): 10:47am On Sep 26, 2016
He that has an ear let him hear.
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by teeboy03(m): 10:47am On Sep 26, 2016
With the population of Nigerians currently into this MMM stuff.

The organisers may pull off their biggest heist ever and retire for good.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Marcelini(m): 10:48am On Sep 26, 2016
How authentic is this news, I can't find other links backing the news.
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by oblo(m): 10:48am On Sep 26, 2016
I just chatted a friend of mine I the MMM and her answer was that.. "its just media propaganda"

So all the Info gotten from google na propaganda too? grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by youngboi(m): 10:48am On Sep 26, 2016
Zimbabweans now

11 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by FYB(m): 10:48am On Sep 26, 2016
youngboi:

Zimbabweans now

I no do again sad
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Lilimax(f): 10:49am On Sep 26, 2016
efilefun:
This thread should be pulled down so those greedy people who refused to learn will fall victims also
Why? We the MMM members knows that one day it'll crash but for now let's enjoy the offer... smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by Rossburg(m): 10:49am On Sep 26, 2016
Waiting Concern me?
No be their money?

16 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by danieljessy: 10:51am On Sep 26, 2016
teeboy03:
With the population of Nigerians currently into this MMM stuff.

The organisers may pull off the their biggest heist ever and retire for good.
As in they'll get enough 2last dem for a lifetime..so many gullible peepz around

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by AleAirHub(m): 10:51am On Sep 26, 2016
Wow Good News Of The Day grin grin grin grin grin

#We only have just one place were everything is solved and ready made which is called Dictionary .

Tor For Them And I Hope To Hear A Breaking Heart Stories Of Nigerians Too Very Soon cheesy cheesy cheesy

#Lazy & Greed People angry
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by iheanyi40(m): 10:52am On Sep 26, 2016
E remain Nigeria, I de pity my nigga, e use e school fees grin

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by econome(m): 10:52am On Sep 26, 2016
When i read about the founder being tagged a criminal on Wikipedia, I laffed' and truthfully he had failed and defraud them all in every country he has gone to...

If you think or believe MMM wil not fall/fail in Nigeria,

I assure you when the CRASH arrives even MFM will not deliver you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by berrystunn(m): 10:54am On Sep 26, 2016
Na lie
Re: Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:54am On Sep 26, 2016
grin grin ;Dare u sure u are not one of them also cc ladyf grin grin grin make i laugh small...
ladyF:
Cc: Agarawu23

Why would someone come and promise me a profit of 30% monthly just because I "provided help". If only the MMM participants will recite my last sentence slowly and see if it makes sense. If you tell me you use it to trade forex/binary or tell me how you're connected with a cabal that sells paid matches, I can see reason. But providing help kwa? shocked

See what greed can cause. I dont feel pity for them at all!. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

"Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / What Profitable Business Can I Invest N50,000 In Current Nigeria / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.