Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi (46480 Views)

Hyena And Magnificent Antelope Spotted At Yankari Game Reserve In Bauchi. Photos / Yankari Wikki Warm Springs Underwater Video & Photos / Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by GuyfawkesAB(m): 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
I weep when I see the level of ignorance on display. One post was even arguing that because Bauchi is land-locked, they can't have blue water body like this.

That's Wikki Warm Spring, situated within Yankari Game Reserve. The only addition to the picture while it was being enhanced by the photographer are the fishes (Shark especially).

I bet most of the ignoramuses can't tell if they are shown other beautiful places in Nigeria like Azumini Blue lake, Tiga Dam Lake, Riyom Falls, Asop Falls etc

Read and do proper research before you let your ignorance expose you.

Regards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
Op nice advert, I never lash mamiwater before, so how much be short time and TDB?

1 Like

Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by nnokwa042(m): 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
opmoore:
LIESSSSS....WE DONT HAVE THAT DEEP BLUE SEA IN OUR REGION TALKLESS SAY YOU WILL HAVE SHARK INFESTED WATER YANKARI KO,YANDAGIYA NI
my brother na only u dey see well for this forum others don begin clap how blue water go north? Or even shark
Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by bigiyaro(m): 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
Proffdada:
Pure Photoshop at work grin

Wetin shark dey do for tropical waters? undecided
u r not only eagle eyed, u r also very knowledgeable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by bigiyaro(m): 3:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
OP! Dis is NL.... not ur illiteracy infested family.
Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by francotorti(m): 3:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
Carrottop:
No be shark dey back so?...Even the cameraman can't CAPTURE the shark
No....i think its a dolphin
Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by francotorti(m): 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
bigiyaro:
u r not only eagle eyed, u r also very knowledgeable.
On point grin grin grin
Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by francotorti(m): 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
youmour:
Op nice advert, I never lash mamiwater before, so how much me short time and TDB?
hahahahaha....i think am also interested. Maybe she will tell me 2 also make a wish
Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by mukhtara446(m): 3:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
Some more pix this is the spring from far

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by LockDown69(m): 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
These pics were Photoshopped
Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by LoveJesus87(m): 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
Proffdada:

E come there for visit na. Y una dey spoil person hustle like this na u for do like say u no c d tin. People don already dey buy am grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
Yankari games reserve with shark behind the subject. why must we lie like this sef. haba. cheap publicity
Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by Annalise(f): 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
opmoore:
LIESSSSS....WE DONT HAVE THAT DEEP BLUE SEA IN OUR REGION TALKLESS SAY YOU WILL HAVE SHARK INFESTED WATER YANKARI KO,YANDAGIYA NI

If a shark bites you on your face, you still won't even recognise it. Google wikki warm spring in Bauchi for your first question.
Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by kelvinkosi(m): 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
Proffdada:

aboy u be prof ... U dey see road jooor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by TS2(m): 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
Na wa for Nigerians. If they tell you good morning, just be ready to go to bed for the day.

This warm spring that I swam in...biko where did they find the shark? When did the water become this dark and blue?

OP...fear God, fear God.

1 Like

Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by fashrola(m): 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
Proffdada:

Me sef too come wonder join
Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by fashrola(m): 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
opmoore:

We do Sir... Along Atlantic coastline (Akwa Ibom and Rivers)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by xty50(f): 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
I have been to yankari before but gaskiya these pictures doesnt look like the wiki warm spring i know.wiki warm spring is d only water there that ppl are allowed to swim and its very blue and not dark like dis one.its also not deep like this one.i can even c shark at d back of dat lady which means is photoshopped.if at all u are trying to promote something good from d north,make sure its d right one n get your facts right dan allah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by bfn1: 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
Proffdada:

Thank you o! When I saw the shark, I had to zoom out the pics to be double sure. cheesy
Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by Annalise(f): 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
GuyfawkesAB:
I weep when I see the level of ignorance on display. One post was even arguing that because Bauchi is land-locked, they can't have blue water body like this.

That's Wikki Warm Spring, situated within Yankari Game Reserve. The only addition to the picture while it was being enhanced by the photographer are the fishes (Shark especially).

I bet most of the ignoramuses can't tell if they are shown other beautiful places in Nigeria like Azumini Blue lake, Tiga Dam Lake, Riyom Falls, Asop Falls etc

Read and do proper research before you let your ignorance expose you.

Regards

Only sensible comment so far. All I can say is that the benefits of being exposed can't be underrated.
Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by Talk2Bella(f): 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
Proffdada:

NB: I even forgot about the make up, are there waterproof make up in vogue?

Your eyes mehn grin

1 Like

Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by metallisc(m): 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
StepTwo:
best pictures in a long time.

lovely

this is very easy now.. i can do this with one hand and my eyes closed...

Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by chuksmad(m): 5:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
Is this not pictures that are being showed in fashion channels for dstv? they also call it under water shooting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by Codyt(m): 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
Proffdada:

NB: I even forgot about the make up, are there waterproof make up in vogue?
grin cheesy me sef dey wonder o!!!!

Olodo people. Prolly they meant to add a dolphin pics grin cheesy
Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by Litmus: 6:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
mrsage:
Nice pictures. The battle in the north is a major set back for tourism.

I package tours and I dare not mention a trip to the north. The perception is far from positive.

We have a lot of work to do.

The other night, someone cleverly phoned the LBC Travel&Holiday show to inquire weather there are package tours to Nigeria. I wonder if you're the one. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
is that a shark @ the third pix
Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by guiddoti: 7:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
is like mama water is in yankari now?
Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by ritvin(f): 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
winkmart:
Yankari National Park is a large wildlife park located in the south-central part of Bauchi State, in northeastern Nigeria. It covers an area of about 2,244 square kilometres (866 sq mi) and is home to several natural warm water springs, as well as a wide variety of flora and fauna. Its location in the heartland of the West African savanna makes it a unique way for tourists and holidaymakers to watch wildlife in its natural habitat.

Here are underwater pictures which were taken at the Games Reserve located in. The main aim or purpose of the photo-shoot, is to show that the Northern part of Nigeria which is normally not included in so many travel wish list is actually not a war zone.

See below;

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/09/beautiful-underwater-photgraph-taken-at.html

the road to get their is war zone. So Pls ehn!!! We ll not go till that road is safe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by riddler4real(m): 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
winkmart:

You are the biggest fool...no more words

I don't know why Nigerians especially the youth have become victims of moral decay.... See as this one is calling me the biggest fool?
I wonder what kind of influence you will have on your kids since at ur age you can not learn to be civil. What a tragedy.... Nonsense angry

2 Likes

Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
francotorti:

hahahahaha....i think am also interested. Maybe she will tell me 2 also make a wish

My brother, recession sef don hit marine world oh, dem don dey use style make advert. Dem go soon enter IG and snapchat
Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by guysmat(m): 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
winkmart:
Yankari National Park is a large wildlife park located in the south-central part of Bauchi State, in northeastern Nigeria. It covers an area of about 2,244 square kilometres (866 sq mi) and is home to several natural warm water springs, as well as a wide variety of flora and fauna. Its location in the heartland of the West African savanna makes it a unique way for tourists and holidaymakers to watch wildlife in its natural habitat.

Here are underwater pictures which were taken at the Games Reserve located in. The main aim or purpose of the photo-shoot, is to show that the Northern part of Nigeria which is normally not included in so many travel wish list is actually not a war zone.

See below;

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/09/beautiful-underwater-photgraph-taken-at.html

Habaaaaaaa OP.... And foreigners wey sabi beta tinz neva turn am to 5 Star Resort inside the Bauchi wey we know?

Please stop misleading Nigerians.

For every lie told, you'll need more to cover the existing ones until the lies consume you. (Including Bauchi State grin grin grin )

Thank God for watermarks.

If you happen to visit Instagram you'll know that these pictures belong to UZOEZI @makeupbyjaru (https://www.instagram.com/makeupbyjaru/)

His sole job on that page is to post shoots of models with appealing make up. Repent o.

Re: Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi by Laveda(f): 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
Wow for real?

This is beautiful! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Things I Learnt While Travelling Across America / Some Interesting Tourist Sites In Nigeria, with photos / Burial Photos Of Ahmadu Chanchangi, Chairman Chanchangi Airlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.