Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) (24494 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago / Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers / Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by argob44(f): 9:51am On Sep 26, 2016
Lol... Someone said "This is how you dance when you receive an alert while in church"

But for the Bishop, This is how you dance when all hell is breaking lose in your life... Oya lemme not be too spiricoco now! This is how you dance when you know you are African richest pastor!

Source: http://www.asbgistng.com/2016/09/bishop-david-oyedepo-dance-photo.html

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by boss096(m): 10:02am On Sep 26, 2016
That's my father. btw he is not only the richest in Africa but the richest in the world.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by Ginaz(f): 10:21am On Sep 26, 2016
He built a school that a poor man can't attend , see eh, God is seeing everyone o. God is seeing, na God go judge us at long last.

at the end, we shall know who truly is the man of God.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 26, 2016
boss096:
That's my father. btw he is not only the richest in Africa but the richest in the world.

Who asked u about his wealth now some accursed peeps are going to prey on ur comment and insult the man of God!

7 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by Came: 10:34am On Sep 26, 2016
Is not about money my people,you dance this way if you know that the God you are serving is the God that can make all things possible. Esheeee oooo baba, adukpe ooooo baba!!!!!!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by adorablepepple(f): 10:45am On Sep 26, 2016
boss096:
Your father who doesn't know you, then God is your what.
I hope that record and achievement will work for him after death.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by HegenIkomkeh(m): 11:00am On Sep 26, 2016
boss096:
which world??

4 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by admax(m): 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
It's better to dance while praising God in church like this than be dancing to Davido's or other secular songs in a club or wherever!

God bless you Bishop for taking the work of God to another level.

The world wouldn't like this especially the atheist owner of this platform.

21 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by SlaughterGang: 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
One of the Greatest Scam artists of all time...*I am impressed*

12 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by teesugar(f): 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
boss096:
from Glory to Glory!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by BabaIbo: 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
priceless kwa?
Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by doskie(m): 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
Nigerians and pastors! Hmmm

These niggz are con men. Riding on jets while their creditors be hungry. Wtf!

Young niggz: learn to say your prayers at home cos the lord loves you. He close to you too. Don't need no pastor. They gon rip you off.

4 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by Cobab(m): 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
Hmmmmm.....
Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by Truthman83(m): 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
Dancing for having lots of fools in his church

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by HopeAlive14(m): 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
This was how King David danced when the Spirit of the Lord was upon him.

Another David is replicating what his predecessor did!

To God be the Glory!

16 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by lifezone247(m): 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
How else do you expect someone to dance when 50,000 capacity of your church auditorium is filled up (all comfortably seated) some still standing, some outside, and you have same for 3 good service. Only on a Sunday, not to talk about weekdays service, my brother if Na me I will do Micheal Jackson. cheesy grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by steve308(m): 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
i see enriching lives as part of been successful, not extorting from people as means of enriching your own self undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by goshen26: 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
Don't tell me that baba is showing his DAB skills
Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by OgidiOlu3(m): 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
That's how you dance when over 50k people pay tithes every Sunday undecided

3 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by afo86: 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
Hmm only God knws smiley
Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by Pylony(m): 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
Its simply the, From Glory to Glory dance steps.

5 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by mriyesecnerwal(m): 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
Maga don pay
Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by Kaybee14(m): 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
That's nice.
Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by flington4550(m): 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
Dancing? Na when hin dey eat we go see now smiley
Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by funmise007(m): 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
it is called the OMAME style grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by doskie(m): 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
Truthman83:
Dancing for having lots of fools in his church
exactly.
Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by SAMBARRY: 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
admax:
It's better to dance while praising God in church like this than be dancing to Davido's or other secular songs in a club or wherever!

God bless you Bishop for taking the work of God to another level.

The world wouldn't like this especially the atheist owner of this platform.
so why then do the religious folks use the end product (nairaland ) of an atheist to preach on the same forum established by an atheist.

Abegiii stop all this blind arguments

2 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by MandingoXXX: 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
Working Hard But Hardly Working.
Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by oyetunder(m): 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
someone up there had already blamed Oyedepo for building a school the poor cannot attend! Why is it that some people will always look for who to blame all the time? You will see those who had not contributed a kobo to any denomination, yet they will be attacking any minister...they cannot attack those who they elected to directly loot their commonwealth. The multinationals who are collecting money from them without any responsible corporate responsibilities are left alone! Well, if blaming others can make you succeed, keep it up! But it won't! All you have to do is to build a powerful primary, secondary and university for free for all the poor, then your view shall become substantiated. Yes, many who cannot even allow their wives to touch the keys of their new car, or even their new laptops will come online to be blaming others. If you are not happy with pastors and imams, it is simple, avoid mosques and churches. Spend your offerings and tithes plus whatever personally as you wish. And if you see those going to churches and mosques to spend their own money in such places as fools, then no problems, at least you are wiser than them.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by mriyesecnerwal(m): 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
boss096:
And who ask you. Your father that doesn't know you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Is Priceless! (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
Magas don pay! Hallelujah!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Catholic Archbishop Meets Muslim Clerics At Jos Central Mosque (photo) / An Easy Way To Overcome All Forms Of Sexual Immorality And Addictions / No Acceptable Reasons For Missing Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.