Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

What Is Happening To Surebet247 , Scam???? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Is Happening To Surebet247 , Scam???? (1724 Views)

World Cup: What Happened In 1966 Is Happening In 2018! / Lol!! What’s Happening To The Grass In Russia (see Photos) / Nigeria Super Eagles Jerseys All Sold Out – What's Really Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening To Surebet247 , Scam???? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
Theirs a problem with surebet247 site for the past one week.. No Payout, No changing of password
Re: What Is Happening To Surebet247 , Scam???? by greatnaija01: 12:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
john4reala:
Theirs a problem with surebet247 site for the past one week

BROS ABI U DONT KNOW HOW TO POST THREAD NI..... how is your topic now different from your post..... YOU DIDNT EXPLAIN OR COMPLAIN.... u just dropped what u like. pls close dis useless thread if u cant be detailed... YET U WILL EXPECT COMMENTS...
Re: What Is Happening To Surebet247 , Scam???? by greatnaija01: 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
john4reala:
Theirs a problem with surebet247 site for the past one week

BROS ABI U DONT KNOW HOW TO POST THREAD NI..... how is your topic now different from your post..... YOU DIDNT EXPLAIN OR COMPLAIN.... u just dropped what u like. pls close dis useless thread if u cant be detailed... YET U WILL EXPECT COMMENTS.....
Re: What Is Happening To Surebet247 , Scam???? by def111(m): 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
greatnaija01:

BROS ABI U DONT KNOW HOW TO POST THREAD NI..... how is your topic now different from your post..... YOU DIDNT EXPLAIN OR COMPLAIN.... u just dropped what u like. pls close dis useless thread if u cant be detailed... YET U WILL EXPECT COMMENTS.....

guy abi you dey work for surebet247 ?.... anyhow e post am we understand. the site is not paying out

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Surebet247 , Scam???? by greatnaija01: 2:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
def111:

guy abi you dey work for surebet247 ?.... anyhow e post am we understand. the site is not paying out

guy use your sense na.... WHEN U SEE ME QUOTE THE GUY.... that was all he posted... its after my comment he.edited and corrected it. chai. some of you just look but cant see. abegi
Re: What Is Happening To Surebet247 , Scam???? by gatb(m): 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
john4reala:
Theirs a problem with surebet247 site for the past one week.. No Payout, No changing of password
I AM A SUREBET247 AGENT, THE ISSUE WITH THEM IS - THEY UPGRADED THEIR PLATFORM WITH A NEW SOFTWARE PROVIDER TO SERVE WE THE CUSTOMERS BETTER, YOU WILL AGREE WITH ME THAT CHANGE IS INEVITABLE, EVEN NIGERIA GOING THROUGH THE PROMOISED 'CHANGE' ARE NOT GETTING IT RIGHT. IN THIS CASE SUREBET247 CUSTOMERS AND AGENT HAVE SUCCESSFULLY LOGGED IN AND PAYOUT IS BEEN ATTENDED TO.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MR. SCAM ?

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Surebet247 , Scam???? by sunsewa16: 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
even me,I can't assess my surebet247 account and I just credited my account that weekend b4 the shutdown.
Re: What Is Happening To Surebet247 , Scam???? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
gatb:

I AM A SUREBET247 AGENT, THE ISSUE WITH THEM IS - THEY UPGRADED THEIR PLATFORM WITH A NEW SOFTWARE PROVIDER TO SERVE WE THE CUSTOMERS BETTER, YOU WILL AGREE WITH ME THAT CHANGE IS INEVITABLE, EVEN NIGERIA GOING THROUGH THE PROMOISED 'CHANGE' ARE NOT GETTING IT RIGHT. IN THIS CASE SUREBET247 CUSTOMERS AND AGENT HAVE SUCCESSFULLY LOGGED IN AND PAYOUT IS BEEN ATTENDED TO.
thanks Mr Scammer... But I can't logging till now! Why??
Re: What Is Happening To Surebet247 , Scam???? by baslone: 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
john4reala:
thanks Mr Scammer... But I can't logging till now! Why??

What error message are you getting?

Have you tried resetting your password?

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Surebet247 , Scam???? by Timbuktu14(m): 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
john4reala:
All this scam talk grin At least give us a break na! We are up and running big time now. We migrated (not ugraded) from an old client to a new one - in record time (less than 5days). It came with its challenges and that's why y'all have been writing different things but we scale through. Applaud us if you can and stop labelling us a 'scam' abeg.

Kindly follow these processes to get your account up and running again;

** Go to www.surebet247.com, select sports.

** Click on Lost password at the top right corner of the webpage

**Fill in your registered email address

**Check your mail/spam for a link

**Follow the link (the link takes you back to the webpage and ticks the second box)

** Fill in your new password and confirm it in the two boxes provided

** Login into your account and start betting

Please use a PC.
Re: What Is Happening To Surebet247 , Scam???? by Timbuktu14(m): 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
gatb:

Baslone, as Gatb don become agent now, na make him dey carry all the commission weekly ooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening To Surebet247 , Scam???? by def111(m): 8:40am On Sep 27, 2016
greatnaija01:

guy use your sense na.... WHEN U SEE ME QUOTE THE GUY.... that was all he posted... its after my comment he.edited and corrected it. chai. some of you just look but cant see. abegi

he edit it, you self edit yours
Re: What Is Happening To Surebet247 , Scam???? by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 27, 2016
Timbuktu14:
All this scam talk grin At least give us a break na! We are up and running big time now. We migrated (not ugraded) from an old client to a new one - in record time (less than 5days). It came with its challenges and that's why y'all have been writing different things but we scale through. Applaud us if you can and stop labelling us a 'scam' abeg.

Kindly follow these processes to get your account up and running again;

** Go to www.surebet247.com, select sports.

** Click on Lost password at the top right corner of the webpage

**Fill in your registered email address

**Check your mail/spam for a link

**Follow the link (the link takes you back to the webpage and ticks the second box)

** Fill in your new password and confirm it in the two boxes provided

** Login into your account and start betting

Please use a PC.

so if I don't have PC I should go and steal

(1) (Reply)

Join Me Let's Wreck The Bookies / Us Open Tennis 2017 / 1.5 Odd Rollover... 14 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.