Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Reasons Why You Should Read to Your Kids - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Reasons Why You Should Read to Your Kids (1030 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Read to Your Kids by kidco: 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
What’s the most important trait you’d like to develop in your child? If you’re like most parents, intelligence is probably at the top of your list. We all want bright, smart children, which is why we spend so much time choosing the right schools and making sure teachers are exceeding expectations. But remember: as a parent, you have the power to boost your children's learning potential simply by making books an integral part of their lives.

Various foreign books that children loves, such as Dora, Thomas the train engine, mickey mouse club house and much more are being sold in retail price on demand, these books for children ranging from age 0-8 and 8-13 available on request, including shipping negotiating

For further information visit KIDCO on Facebook pages or search for KIDCO in Nairaland forum you will see more discussion by parents who have since purchased theirs

Thanks you

1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Read to Your Kids by JoyceMeyersFan(f): 5:11am On Apr 02, 2020
Please how do I get these books at wholesale prices. Children's story books only.

(1) (Reply)

‘I Started Writing Professionally At 18’ - Orikinla Osinachi / Hey, I will write anything you want..and give you value for your money! / Earn Real, Easy And Confirm Online Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.