Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,148 members, 7,807,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Judge Tsoho Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judge Tsoho Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial (31701 Views)

Petrol Bombs, Weapons Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House - Abia CP / Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police / Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Tsoho Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Alvinnado(m): 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

I see some writers below me celebrating this,as a Judicial Victory for the Renegade called Kanu, how is it a Victory if I may ask?

Kanu is still locked up,and from all indications there is no clear path to him getting out of Jail,and yet some funny people are celebrating.

Let Kanu's legal team,take the matter to the International Court to make a mockery of themselves.

What part of Kanu actively soliciting for Arms and Soldiers openly to overthrow a democratically elected Government do the supporters of Kanu don't get?

Kanu has committed a treasonable felony,and that is why even the British Government will not touch him with a long stick(he is British by the way)

I see Kanu staying a very long time in Prison.

Real bluff and over dose bla bla bla

1 Like

Re: Judge Tsoho Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by kernel504(m): 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bolustic:
For this alone, our brothers should declare a six-month boycott/sit-at-home protest and let's see if the Nigerian economy would be grounded.

They should remember Lagos alone would be available to dash each of them 20 pounds each by the time they start eating themselves. Baba Awo taught us to be nice to our neighbors.

I wish Awolowoooo didn't take poison, he would have been become Nigerian president, what do you think?

2 Likes

Re: Judge Tsoho Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by billyG(m): 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
Even God hav withdrawn frm his case,British govt.dnt giv a hoot about him,which IJC?he better beg pmb 4 forgiveness.
Re: Judge Tsoho Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by ephi123(f): 8:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Is it that you lack comprehesion? It's Kanu that has been delaying his own case. This is the second time he is the judges to disqualify themselves in his trial.

Yeah right. Indeed undecided
I have better use of my time. Good luck to all you defenders of all things Buhari and APC. To use your own words, the chicken will surely come home to roost, it's simply a matter of time.

2 Likes

Re: Judge Tsoho Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by HBIAFRA1: 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
You afonja called Kanu a renegade ?pls tell us who in ur family that is capable of anything , u only type jargons here for cheap likes and u go to bed smiling that zombies like ur comments today ? If you are a reasonable boy, u are supposed to use ur tongue and count ur tooth
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

I see some writers below me celebrating this,as a Judicial Victory for the Renegade called Kanu, how is it a Victory if I may ask?

Kanu is still locked up,and from all indications there is no clear path to him getting out of Jail,and yet some funny people are celebrating.

Let Kanu's legal team,take the matter to the International Court to make a mockery of themselves.

What part of Kanu actively soliciting for Arms and Soldiers openly to overthrow a democratically elected Government do the supporters of Kanu don't get?

Kanu has committed a treasonable felony,and that is why even the British Government will not touch him with a long stick(he is British by the way)

3 Likes

Re: Judge Tsoho Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by chigaemezuogu: 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

What part of Kanu actively soliciting for Arms and Soldiers penly to overthrow a democratically elected Government do the supporters of Kanu don't get?

SHUT UP SILLY
I wish Awolowoooo didn't take poison, he would have been become Nigerian president, what do you think?
[quote author=HungerBAD post=49684760]Interesting.

SHUT UP
Re: Judge Tsoho Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by chigaemezuogu: 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
SHUT UP YOUR DIRTY MOUTH

1 Like

Re: Judge Tsoho Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by EternalTruths: 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Is it that you lack comprehesion? It's Kanu that has been delaying his own case. This is the second time he is the judges to disqualify themselves in his trial.

You need to take your education very serious

How long will it take the judge to pass judgement.

If Kanu is wrong, pass judgment. angry

1 Like

Re: Judge Tsoho Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by chigaemezuogu: 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
kernel504:

HungerBAD:
Interesting.

What part of Kanu actively soliciting for Arms and Soldiers penly to overthrow a democratically elected Government do the supporters of Kanu don't get?

SHUT UP SILLY
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

SHUT UP [color=#990000][quote author=HungerBAD post=49684760]Interesting.

I see Kanu st

SHUT UP

SHUT UP SILLY
[quote author=HungerBAD post=49684760]Interesting.

What part of Kanu actively soliciting
Re: Judge Tsoho Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by paschu: 12:19am On Sep 27, 2016
You're super funny sir. So those judges who odered his release earlier were no judges, abi? Or they were fron Niger?

MrDavidson:
Why are his lawyers not allowing the case to proceed speedily so that he can be set free if he's innocent? They're only compounding his woes of staying in jail for a longer time when the trial has not even started. Do they think even if a South easterner is brought to hear the case he'll simply close his eyes and tell him he's innocent and have him discharged? That won't happen.

I'm not saying he would be convicted by all means, but I don't see him getting free. If Buhari could rebuff all entreaties to intervene in the case of the nation's Number Three citizen, what chance does Kanu stand?

1 Like

Re: Judge Tsoho Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by xelly: 12:27am On Sep 27, 2016
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

When we want to tell lies, do that with some degree of conscience. Did IPOB ever plan to overthrow the government of Nigeria or are they asking for referendum?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge Tsoho Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by nikky5(m): 12:30am On Sep 27, 2016
My sympathy goes to this young man who has gone grey overnight. I love him and I pray he gets off this hook.

1 Like

Re: Judge Tsoho Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by nurusystem(m): 3:42am On Sep 27, 2016
richidinho:
Them judges don see the truth but Buhari dey pressurize them to deliver otherwise

Time will tell, Nigeria is pregnant but what she will give birth to we cant tell

a beans
Re: Judge Tsoho Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by nurusystem(m): 3:45am On Sep 27, 2016
Bolustic:
26 years, 2 months and some days to go. Mandela of our time.

Who be Mandela?? U don eat akpo ko,,dis fucker with no focus

1 Like

Re: Judge Tsoho Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by nurusystem(m): 3:46am On Sep 27, 2016
sarrki:
That his how the guy go end for prison
Na so the case will be adjourned & transfer for another
Decade
He will learn a lesson not to fight against constituted authority
He will be free,,if he apollogys
Re: Judge Tsoho Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:34am On Sep 27, 2016
EternalTruths:

You need to take your education very serious

How long will it take the judge to pass judgement.

If Kanu is wrong, pass judgment. angry
Our laws provides that where an accused fears he won't get a fair judgment from a judge he could ask the judge to disqualify himself. The case file would be sent to the CJN or the President of the Court of Appeal. If you don't have any reasonable comment, don't quote me.

1 Like

Re: Judge Tsoho Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by gidgiddy: 5:52am On Sep 27, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

If an American does what Kanu did in the United State, he may not even get an audience in the court. Haven't you heard where attorney generals of the US stop some cases from being heard? Haven't you heard them and heads of security agencies stopping cases from being heard by just saying "it is classified"?

An American would not need to do what Kanu did. Unlike Nigeria, America is country that is built on equity, fairness and self determination

1 Like

Re: Judge Tsoho Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Ishiugbo: 9:05am On Sep 27, 2016
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

I see Kanu staying a very long time in Prison...your mouth stinks!!!

Re: Judge Tsoho Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:13am On Sep 27, 2016
gidgiddy:

An American would not need to do what Kanu did. Unlike Nigeria, America is country that is built on equity, fairness and self determination

Yet there was a civil war in the early 1860's that lasted for than four years. The southern part tried to secede but Abraham Lincoln forced them back. How about that?

2 Likes

Re: Judge Tsoho Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by jiinxed: 10:16am On Sep 27, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Did Martin Luther King Jnr and Malcolm X say they would overthrow the United States Government with arms?

Did Kanu say he would overthrow the zoo with arms?

ndi ofe sef
Re: Judge Tsoho Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by EternalTruths: 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Our laws provides that where an accused fears he won't get a fair judgment from a judge he could ask the judge to disqualify himself. The case file would be sent to the CJN or the President of the Court of Appeal. If you don't have any reasonable comment, don't quote me.

I repeat take your education very serious

The Judiciary should pass its judgement and allow Kanu to file an appeal or accept judgment. If the Judiciary can't do so within 3 months, then he should be freed. That's how a standard judiciary works.

You should be ashamed of the Judiciary for not being able to pass a judgment for almost a year in order for Kanu to know his fate so that he can appeal or accept.

Which of these 4 did Kanu commit and their punishment

1) Inciting Violence
2) Terrorism
3) Treason
4) Self Determination.

Why is Buhari's government scared of passing judgment.?

Pass the judgment and let the world know

If it is years in prison, life imprisonment , death sentence or freedom, pass judgment and put the matter to an end.

Buhari is a coward for delaying judgment and the Judiciary should be ashamed for being a puppet to the Executive

OrlandoOwoh:

Yet there was a civil war in the early 1860's that lasted for than four years. The southern part tried to secede but Abraham Lincoln forced them back. How about that?

What year was the UN created .? 1940s or 1860s.

Do UN support Self Determination.? Yes

Did Britain allowed a Scottish Referendum in 2014.? Yes

Why do you think Turkey move to be part of EU has not being accepted.? Kurdish Self determination movement.

If you doubt my answers, tell me yours.

1 Like

Re: Judge Tsoho Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Smily202(m): 9:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
EternalTruths:

The Judiciary should pass its judgement and allow Kanu to file an appeal or accept judgment. If the Judiciary can't do so within 3 months, then he should be freed. That's how a standard judiciary works.

You should be ashamed of the Judiciary for not being able to pass a judgment for almost a year in order for Kanu to know his fate so that he can appeal or accept.

1) Inciting Violence
2) Terrorism
3) Treason
4) Self Determination.

If it is years in prison, life imprisonment , death sentence or freedom, pass judgment and put the matter to an end.

Buhari is a coward for delaying judgment and the Judiciary should be ashamed for being a puppet to the Executive

Why do you think Turkey move to be part of EU has not being accepted.? Kurdish Self determination movement.

grin grin cheesy cheesy You Just gave that motherfucker a Knockout blow!!!!

1 Like

Re: Judge Tsoho Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by EternalTruths: 5:49am On Sep 28, 2016
Smily202:

grin grin cheesy cheesy You Just gave that motherfucker a Knockout blow!!!!

Don't mind the silly guy. Thinks he is smart.

Since last year, the court is yet to pass judgment

1 Like

Re: Judge Tsoho Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Princewell2012(m): 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
the space you are occupying now is what 50 naira condom would have prevented smell out from here

When a man is taking his birth and a mad woman come there and take his cloth and ran away. If that man finds out and decided to run after the mad woman, then everybody who sees both of them running after each other will have no choice than to believe that, that man is not in his right mind.

I will not say more that this.

Have a nice day.
Re: Judge Tsoho Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2016
EternalTruths:

1) Inciting Violence
2) Terrorism
3) Treason
4) Self Determination.

You're confused.
Re: Judge Tsoho Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial by Princewell2012(m): 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2016
[left][/left]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abiola Ajimobi To Be Buried On Sunday As Family Releases Burial Arrangements / President Buhari Departs Nigeria For China On A Weeklong Official Visit (photos) / Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Rally In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.