Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,906 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement (46763 Views)

Buhari Disagrees With AGF Malami Orders EFCC To Prosecute Diezani, Adoke, Others / NJC Disagrees With NBA, Says Won’t Suspend Nor Ask Accused Judges To Step Down / Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by Fyno: 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
blackpanda:
Is not as if Jonathan didnt do anything. The problem is that his every good idea was countered and destroyed by corruption and impunity.

Look at the abuja-kaduna rail that simply became a conduit pipe to siphon billions without completion. Same this with East-West road in the south south. His friends and cronies became billionaires overnight and their every looting seemed to be endorsed by the president. Abuja-kaduna rail would have been jonathan legacy but for massive scale corruption. He cannot now claim to be happy with "achievements" that never existedb
Abuja - Kaduna railway was executed by Chinese company with with their money,no way GEJ could have made his friends billionaires without seeing the money.
Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by Princewell2012(m): 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
GenWOJUOLA:
Jonathan was d best we ever had.... Bubu is presently confused... I just hope he is able to return us back to Where he picked us from before 2019

Lol you re very funny, could that be possible? Well 2019 is the answer.
Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by Aroh48(m): 6:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
The dullard is at again,I just pity Nigerians that voted for this gworo chewing dullard,a cattle rearer dat just presented NEPA bill as certificate.
Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by Henrichemeka(m): 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
Please who can fight corruption with an empty stomach?
Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by Aroh48(m): 6:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
Idiots .
Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by omoharry(f): 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
APC supporters.
Where una dey self? I won ask una.abeg. how market? Next time una go use una head vote young&intelligent person that can solve problems rather than going on a blame game spree just becos he has no solution to the problems at hand facing the country..hmmmmm!!!!God will help us and give our youths the brain and the discerning mind to seperate what is propaganda from reality..it is well.
Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by Henrichemeka(m): 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
I will continue saying this, GEJ is the best president Nigeria ever had. If Buhari like, make he meet 0 naira.
Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by Angrymode: 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
blueto:
gringrin Mr man, stop feigning ignorance here. Can you compare the economic standard of living under jonathan to the one experienced under Buhari??

Jonathan was able to ensure that the economy grow at over 4% every year GEJ was in power!

He ensured our economy overtook South Africa’s economy as Africa’s largest economy!

He ensured Naira was stable at ₦150-₦215 to $1 between .

He ensured EVERY state had at least one federal university!

He ensured virtually EVERY election INEC held under his administration was conclusive!

He ensured that civil servants were consistently paid as and when due

How can you say a man who kept inflation at single digit THROUGHOUT caused the recession that is as a result of Buhari's incompetence?

Stop attempting to gainsay the undeniable facts here, the certificateless cattle rearer is no where near Jonathan in administration.

Who is this Nigga with so much sense upstairs? Blueto I hail thee.

Just yesterday I bought 1 hungry man indomie at 140, 1 egg at 40 and one small round bread at 50 in order to manage money at hand in this buhari's govt. In GEJ's govt, I could still buy all these plus 1 bottle of coke.

So people can now see a clear difference in both govts in this small scenario - 1 bottle of coke.

How can people not see what this dullard has reduced us to is really beyond me.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by clickwtB(m): 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
Somebody wants to serve two masters,The monumental corruption/impunity under GEJ is mind boggling !!!
Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by Tonymario58: 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
Tribalism has definitely blinded us
Sometimes I wonder if this administration pays some people especially the Afonjas to defend it even when the truth is glaring at them
Things like this happen to people who do not know their history.
I didn't vote this administration because I knew Buhari's history during his dictatorship administration which is exactly repeating itself angry

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by Chicagoesontop: 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
This Man Buhari Is FANTASTICALLY CONFUSED !!!
Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by Pascal181: 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
buhari dont have brain nau
Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by blackpanda: 7:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
Fyno:
Abuja - Kaduna railway was executed by Chinese company with with their money,no way GEJ could have made his friends billionaires without seeing the money.

Dont say what u dont know. Just be quiet
Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by blackpanda: 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
Godogwu:

LOL, 90% living below $1 a day?. that's rubbish and you know it. as of 2013 the population below the poverty line was 25% https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Nigeria. I agree that Jonathan was in no way the best for Nigeria, but his achievements far outweigh whatever Buhari has had to offer so far. Buhari's constant wailing over the past govt is becoming redundant and unnecessary. I believe he should focus and work rather than blame everyone but himself for the current economic conditions in the country.

Just up please
Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by blackpanda: 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
Godogwu:

LOL, 90% living below $1 a day?. that's rubbish and you know it. as of 2013 the population below the poverty line was 25% https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Nigeria. I agree that Jonathan was in no way the best for Nigeria, but his achievements far outweigh whatever Buhari has had to offer so far. Buhari's constant wailing over the past govt is becoming redundant and unnecessary. I believe he should focus and work rather than blame everyone but himself for the current economic conditions in the country.

Just shut up please
Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by opribo(m): 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
Does GEJ need to join issues by way of response, even Fashola has said it that GEJ govt built more roads than any other, this Ogunlesi too has said it before that GEJ govt built railway, Audu Ogbeh is going back to GEJ and Adesina's fertilizer template, the subsidy removal they claim was bad is what they renamed and called it another name.
Everybody knows even the whole world knows that these gang of politicians are scammers they dont mean this nation well and they have no intention of moving it forward. They are bunch of wicked old men that want to use our sweat to enjoy old age and die inside govt. Too bad indeed.
Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
[quote author=blueto post=49687618] He had no achievements any yet Nigeria was ranked 3rd fastest growing economy in the world, largest economy in africa. Even Dangote and so many other, business men, sports athletes attributed their success to Jonathan's good policies, World bank and other reputable economic organisations evaluated Jonathans policies and programmes as topnotch on global sphere.
p

i've lived in nigeria all my life,,but wen pple cum n say jonathan era was d best i ask mysef,,whr was i??
best economy,,best agric sector,,the whites started copin jonathan policies.
same economy okonjo iweala complained was headin fr recession,,because no savings
3rd fastest growin economy yet the govt was borrowin money to pay workers.states were owing
@ d time our economy was referred to as largest,,dollar rose to 200+ b4 elections.
the agricultural sector was scored high,,no harvest to show. or was there a time we stopped importin rice?
GEJ dd so well that 90% voted in out,,against d same man he previously defeated..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by gibzzhd: 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
diva90:
This Jonathan still get mouth angry after looting our nation dry
if u tell a Nigerian on the road Jonathan looted he did be unconcern,but if u tell him if he can feed now e might break your head.y defend the defenceless. is buhari not enof shame for this country? This spirit of lie is one we should be dealing with now.I think a lying spirit is worse than a corrupt one.one who lies would commit any other sin
Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by dnawah(m): 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
I hear say him no dey hear well,him no dey see well too?
Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
blackpanda:
[[s]quote author=blueto post=49687618] He had no achievements any yet Nigeria was ranked 3rd fastest growing economy in the world, largest economy in africa. Even Dangote and so many other, business men, sports athletes attributed their success to Jonathan's good policies, World bank and other reputable economic organisations evaluated Jonathans policies and programmes as topnotch on global sphere.

I would like to restate was I said concerning Buhari in your case, it is either you are deliberately feigning amnesia or you are veraciously suffering from it. And same goes to all Buhari's acolytes with the same mindset.[/s]

This piece of crap u typed only exists in your imagination. And to make it worse u are basing fictitious "achievements" of jonathan on the comments of Dangote and business men?? That makes absolutely no sense. And its the same silly rhetoric jonathan made, boasting that he made people billionaires. When 90% of nigerians were living below a dollar a day.

Common sense tells u that if 1% of the trash u typed was true, we wont have had Buhari as president today. Jonathan was a monumental flop and clueless brainless slowpoke. Period.

Please stop displaying your ignorance in public...it makes you sound unintelligent.
Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by mykeldinho(m): 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
This PMB n Lai Muhammed be like 5 n 6..Pls someone shld epp mi wt dt our pix jare..Awon oni ranu oshi..#BrInGBackOurCorrUpTiOn
Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by EternalTruths: 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
blackpanda:
Is not as if Jonathan didnt do anything. The problem is that his every good idea was countered and destroyed by corruption and impunity.

Look at the abuja-kaduna rail that simply became a conduit pipe to siphon billions without completion. Same this with East-West road in the south south. His friends and cronies became billionaires overnight and their every looting seemed to be endorsed by the president. Abuja-kaduna rail would have been jonathan legacy but for massive scale corruption. He cannot now claim to be happy with "achievements" that never existedb

Guess his tribe rightly and you won't be surprised why he uttered this trash undecided
Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by deji68: 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
i've lived in nigeria all my life,,but wen pple cum n say jonathan era was d best i ask mysef,,whr was i??
best economy,,best agric sector,,the whites started copin jonathan policies.
same economy okonjo iweala complained was headin fr recession,,because no savings
3rd fastest growin economy yet the govt was borrowin money to pay workers.states were owing
@ d time our economy was referred to as largest,,dollar rose to 200+ b4 elections.
the agricultural sector was scored high,,no harvest to show. or was there a time we stopped importin rice?
GEJ dd so well that 90% voted in out,,against d same man he previously defeated..

u can live in country and be oblivious of what goes on around you....is it not the strategic Grain reserve Jonathan kept that is been used to counter rise in food price?........

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/presidency-orders-release-of-10-000-tons-of-grains-working-on-n5-000-payment/143960.html
Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by spinna: 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
This was before election....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwvrhwDBefo
Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by toye440: 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2016
blueto:
He had no achievements any yet Nigeria was ranked 3rd fastest growing economy in the world, largest economy in africa. Even Dangote and so many other, business men, sports athletes attributed their success to Jonathan's good policies, World bank and other reputable economic organisations evaluated Jonathans policies and programmes as topnotch on global sphere.

I would like to restate was I said concerning Buhari in your case, it is either you are deliberately feigning amnesia or you are veraciously suffering from it. And same goes to all Buhari's acolytes with the same mindset.
Now how can this country grow wen some KEYBOARD GANG STARS uses one mans success to rate a leader. Facts, on paper we r growing but d reality culminates to were we r today.
GEJ tenure only succeeded in pauperising Nigerians, HV u ever wondered y Americans always get it right, they HV that understanding that a job well done means everyone goes out alive.
pls the only legacy GEJ is permitted to boast of is legalising corruption period. currently we r aware of certain amount wch his wife claims to own, wch I believe by ur standards is an achievement, Diezani, metu, Santa Dasuki etc r all achievements.
mathematically 16 is < 9 but under gej what happened.
pls don't allow ur hatred for PMB get d best of u, and before u reply pls b sure to punch along with ur brain.
Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by Rockyrascal(m): 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
I just dislike both of them.
Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by rabex123(m): 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
blueto:
He had no achievements any yet Nigeria was ranked 3rd fastest growing economy in the world, largest economy in africa. Even Dangote and so many other, business men, sports athletes attributed their success to Jonathan's good policies, World bank and other reputable economic organisations evaluated Jonathans policies and programmes as topnotch on global sphere.

I would like to restate was I said concerning Buhari in your case, it is either you are deliberately feigning amnesia or you are veraciously suffering from it. And same goes to all Buhari's acolytes with the same mindset.

Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by jordinsparkles(f): 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
blackpanda:
[[s]quote author=blueto post=49687618] He had no achievements any yet Nigeria was ranked 3rd fastest growing economy in the world, largest economy in africa. Even Dangote and so many other, business men, sports athletes attributed their success to Jonathan's good policies, World bank and other reputable economic organisations evaluated Jonathans policies and programmes as topnotch on global sphere.

I would like to restate was I said concerning Buhari in your case, it is either you are deliberately feigning amnesia or you are veraciously suffering from it. And same goes to all Buhari's acolytes with the same mindset.[/s]

This piece of crap u typed only exists in your imagination. And to make it worse u are basing fictitious "achievements" of jonathan on the comments of Dangote and business men?? That makes absolutely no sense. And its the same silly rhetoric jonathan made, boasting that he made people billionaires. When 90% of nigerians were living below a dollar a day.

Common sense tells u that if 1% of the trash u typed was true, we wont have had Buhari as president today. Jonathan was a monumental flop and clueless brainless slowpoke. Period.
will you shut up there if you have nothing useful to type!!! Just look at the trash you wrote. He brought his own opinion, it was foolish of you to cancel his post.
Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by jordinsparkles(f): 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
diva90:
This Jonathan still get mouth angry after looting our nation dry
na u sabi o... Is buhari any different?
Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by jordinsparkles(f): 10:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
ephi123:

Buhari and achievement... Two words that are yet to be used in the same sentence.

Buhari and breaking negative records.... Four words that have been used in the same sentence over and over again.
true talk...
Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by shugaboy6102(m): 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
blackpanda:

y do u people enjoy insulting GEJ.your points made sense but please 90 percent of Nigerians are not poor please or live on less a dollar haba na??
Re: Jonathan Disagrees With Buhari Over Railway Achievement by mondee02(m): 11:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
GenWOJUOLA:
Jonathan was d best we ever had.... Bubu is presently confused... I just hope he is able to return us back to Where he picked us from before 2019
Lol, return ke, very funny post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Arrives PDP Convention In Abuja (Photos) / President Buhari Inspecting The Passing-Out Parade Of The NDA / Olubunmi Odumusi Dies After Swearing-in As Ogun Permanent Secretary (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.