Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

AGRIBUSINESS: How You Can Make Money From Moringa Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / AGRIBUSINESS: How You Can Make Money From Moringa Farming (3574 Views)

MORINGA Farming Green Cash ...CONTRACT FARMING / Why Is The Agribusiness Sector So Lucrative and Yet So Prone to Risks !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AGRIBUSINESS: How You Can Make Money From Moringa Farming by dotmoth4life: 2:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
Today I will be talking extensively on the plant called MORINGA and how you can also make money from it. First of all, I want you to know that there is money in Moringa seeds business only if you know how to do it... You can make good money from the sale of Moringa seedlings, Moringa oil, Moringa tea, Moringa capsules, Moringa powder, etc.
Moringa oleifera is known everywhere for it's medicinal uses, not only that it can also be used for water treatment. However, moringa is regarded as the tree of life. The medicinal benefit of this tree made it superior to other trees. Both the seed and leave are useful. The seed and leave are money!
WHAT DOES IT REALLY TAKES TO CULTIVATE AN ACRE OF MORINGA
The number one bridge to cross is for you to get land (How to get Land). Well, if your family has large acres of land, then I think half of your problem is solved. But if your family doesn’t have land, then I guess you have to visit some chiefs in the village far from the capital. However, you can lease the land for over 30 years or purchase them outright. But, I would suggest the latter.
If you need an agricultural land in Ondo State, MyAgricWorld can be of help to you.
The 2nd huddle you could face is “How to obtain seedlings”.
Do you even know that the seedlings are in hot demand currently?
Averagely, one costs about N500 (depends on the height). For an acre, you need about 400 seedlings. So in cultivating 10 acres, you will spend about N 186, 000.00 on seedlings.

But I will strongly advise you that you should raise your own seedlings yourself or better still, sow seed directly on the farm.

The greatest challenge now is preparing your farm, maintaining and management.

Sincerely speaking, you need someone trustworthy to do this. This is part of the service that will render at MyAgricWorld; we help you manage, monitor and render consultancy service from the establishment phase of your project to the maturity stage. But sincerely speaking, Moringa farming needs NO EXTRA WORK! After planting your seedlings, you can harvest the leaves after three months.

If you need a comprehensive feasibility report/Business Plan on Moringa farm establishment or processing kindly contact us today at MyAgricWorld or send us a email info@myagricworld

Kindly contact us for E-Book on Moringa Establishment

Our E-book cost N10,000. This ebook contain comprehensive feasibility report, step by step tutorial on how to establish moringa farm and Free consultancy service.
Re: AGRIBUSINESS: How You Can Make Money From Moringa Farming by FreeSpirited: 3:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
Clap for your self

1 Like

Re: AGRIBUSINESS: How You Can Make Money From Moringa Farming by dotmoth4life: 6:37pm On May 13, 2017
Buy your Cocoa and Oil Palm seedlings.
This is to inform the general public that our Company (MyAgricWorld) is selling hybrid cocoa seedlings to all cocoa farmers and intending cocoa farmers. We have the F3 variety and the hybrid cocoa seedlings readily available.
No matter where you are, your cocoa seedlings will be delivered to your farm.
However, for all intending cocoa farmers, we also render consultancy service, and we can as well help you set up your cocoa farm, and manage it for you.
NOTE: All our cocoa varieties mature in 18months.
Available Cocoa Variety- Hybrid & F3
Available Oil Palm Variety- Tenera
For your healthy seedlings, Contact us to at myagricworld dot com
+2348067652253
info.myagricworld@gmail.com
Re: AGRIBUSINESS: How You Can Make Money From Moringa Farming by imhere: 3:44pm On May 18, 2018
Moringa farming is seriously trending, if you are an aspiring millionaire here is a machine for you to mint your cash. An acre is big enough for you to achieve this; everything about the tree is money.

The seeds can be harvsted twice a year, the leaves every 3 weeks within a year of cutivating the crop....
You can continue the reading from here http://www.enibest.com.ng/moringa-farming/
Re: AGRIBUSINESS: How You Can Make Money From Moringa Farming by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 18, 2018
imhere:
Moringa farming is seriously trending, if you are an aspiring millionaire here is a machine for you to mint your cash. An acre is big enough for you to achieve this; everything about the tree is money.

The seeds can be harvsted twice a year, the leaves every 3 weeks within a year of cutivating the crop....
You can continue the reading from here http://www.enibest.com.ng/moringa-farming/
Great blog you have there but some things are to be noted.
In moringa farming, direct seed planting is better than planting in nylon bag because transplanting requires labour, time and cost.

Which variety produces 1000+ pods? The new hybrids i know produces even higher at 1600 pods and could get as high as 8kg per tree which is incredible. Even at 1000 per kg, that's a revenue of N8, 000 per plant and imagine the revenue for a hectare of 1600 plants. (1600*8000).
The oil is currently priced at about N15,000 per litre and an average of 3000 litres can be gotten from a hectare.

The few I have in the village is the local variety which produces average of 3kg a tree which is very poor.

Looking forward to when I go for it full time. Only problem is land, cost of irrigation for a large scale farm and the cost of a full extracting moringa oil machine from China.

1 Like

Re: AGRIBUSINESS: How You Can Make Money From Moringa Farming by potosky: 6:52pm On May 19, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

In moringa farming, direct seed planting is better than planting in nylon bag because transplanting requires labour, time and cost.

Which variety produces 1000+ pods? The new hybrids i know produces even higher at 1600 pods and could get as high as 8kg per tree which is incredible. Even at 1000 per kg, that's a revenue of N8, 000 per plant and imagine the revenue for a hectare of 1600 plants. (1600*8000).
The oil is currently priced at about N15,000 per litre and an average of 3000 litres can be gotten from a hectare.

The few I have in the village is the local variety which produces average of 3kg a tree which is very poor.

Looking forward to when I go for it full time. Only problem is land, cost of irrigation for a large scale farm and the cost of a full extracting moringa oil machine from China.
please how much for the machine and where can I get the hybrid seed?
Re: AGRIBUSINESS: How You Can Make Money From Moringa Farming by Nobody: 12:07am On May 20, 2018
potosky:
please how much for the machine and where can I get the hybrid seed?
Machine price depends on output. A commercial 3 ton (3000 litres) per 24 hours machine will cost approximately $10,000 from India or China.

The hybrid is developed in India. A kg cost about $1050. That's about 3000 seeds which is less than 2 hectares. It's very expensive to obtain and it's still under patent from the developers. I was told I cannot sell the seeds if I establish the farms due to patents from the developer. My only reluctance to go all in stem from the non availability of a cheap large scale farm land near Lokoja or FCT area and heavy cost of irrigating the farmland.

I can give you a feasibility study of the business whenever you need it.

Re: AGRIBUSINESS: How You Can Make Money From Moringa Farming by potosky: 8:35am On May 20, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Machine price depends on output. A commercial 3 ton (3000 litres) per 24 hours machine will cost approximately $10,000 from India or China.

The hybrid is developed in India. A kg cost about $1050. That's about 3000 seeds which is less than 2 hectares. It's very expensive to obtain and it's still under patent from the developers. I was told I cannot sell the seeds if I establish the farms due to patents from the developer. My only reluctance to go all in stem from the non availability of a cheap large scale farm land near Lokoja or FCT area and heavy cost of irrigating the farmland.

I can give you a feasibility study of the business whenever you need it.
please I need it
Re: AGRIBUSINESS: How You Can Make Money From Moringa Farming by anibirelawal(m): 12:45pm On May 20, 2018
If you need hybrid Moringa PKM1 seed for cultivation, quote me.
Re: AGRIBUSINESS: How You Can Make Money From Moringa Farming by hiibiz(m): 10:17am On Jun 03, 2018
anibirelawal:

Interested
Re: AGRIBUSINESS: How You Can Make Money From Moringa Farming by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 03, 2018
anibirelawal:
interested
Re: AGRIBUSINESS: How You Can Make Money From Moringa Farming by anibirelawal(m): 11:33am On Jun 03, 2018
hiibiz:

Interested
jackslow:
interested
hiibiz:

Interested

Call Mr Timothy on this number. O.8.O.6.O.3.5.7.9.6.O.
Re: AGRIBUSINESS: How You Can Make Money From Moringa Farming by es144000: 10:34am On Dec 04, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Looking forward to when I go for it full time. Only problem is land, cost of irrigation for a large scale farm and the cost of a full xtracting moringa oil machine from China.
which variety produces 1500 pods per tree?,I am Interested

1 Like

Re: AGRIBUSINESS: How You Can Make Money From Moringa Farming by greenmonk: 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Do you have access to the hybrid deeds b or knew where I can get it.
Re: AGRIBUSINESS: How You Can Make Money From Moringa Farming by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2018
es144000:
which variety produces 1500 pods per tree?,I am Interested
Momax3 produces 800-1000 pods with average of 16 seeds per pod.
That's average of 12800/3000 to 16000/3000= 4.3kg to 5kg per tree
Re: AGRIBUSINESS: How You Can Make Money From Moringa Farming by obinnoka: 2:47am On Dec 09, 2018
Good day everyone...I have 100 hectares of land in enugu state..if you are interested in moringa cultivation, serious partners should contact me..I have access to hybrid moringa momax 3 for usd $800 per kg..I have foreign buyers already (China, Canada, USA Germany) for this product..serious partners can contact me for further discussion's. Thanks
Re: AGRIBUSINESS: How You Can Make Money From Moringa Farming by Treepower2000: 7:05am On Dec 09, 2018
obinnoka:
Good day everyone...I have 100 hectares of land in enugu state..if you are interested in moringa cultivation, serious partners should contact me..I have access to hybrid moringa momax 3 for usd $800 per kg..I have foreign buyers already (China, Canada, USA Germany) for this product..serious partners can contact me for further discussion's. Thanks
Can some buy less than 1kg from you?
Re: AGRIBUSINESS: How You Can Make Money From Moringa Farming by Agripreneur: 7:58am On Dec 09, 2018
Join us at www.Ariseagroforum.com, to interact, teach and learn from other agribusiness enthusiasts.
Re: AGRIBUSINESS: How You Can Make Money From Moringa Farming by obinnoka: 3:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
The planting of MOMAX3 perennial Moringa crop for plantation for seed oil production is considered to be a "high specialty " farming operation.

Essential factors which will determine efficacy of moringa seed oil production plantation are quality planting stock, Growing climate and Weather conditions at the time of planting.

The success of Project depend not only on the quality of our products and services, but also on the quality of the information we provide to the moringa project developer. Information furnished to our customers about our products and services, including adequate knowledge to implement , must be useful, accurate, supported by scientific evidence where relevant and presented honestly, fairly and by proper means.

Even a superior genotype variety planted in inadequate soil and improperly cared for, will be unable to reach its potential and will create dissatisfied stakeholders. Therefore, Just to develop moringa failsafe farms to reap the potentiality of this crop we provide a detailed agronomy guidelines.

Just to facilitate you to start with correct know-how and knowledge about farm practices, we shall send " Standard Package of Practices.
Re: AGRIBUSINESS: How You Can Make Money From Moringa Farming by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2018
obinnoka:
Do you have the seeds and what's your location?
Re: AGRIBUSINESS: How You Can Make Money From Moringa Farming by chapatti: 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
If you are looking for a product that cuts across age and race, look no further, moringa is sure your. Although this crop is being used as a remedy for several diseases, it is still has many biodiesel properties. Experts have proven that the moringa plant is even better than Jatropha which is one of the top biodiesel plants in the world. Do you know that the cultivation of moringa plants have raised many farmers from the dunghill to becoming millionaires? Just by investing in moringa farming business, they have become millionaires?

To get a full detailed and comprehensive business plan on moringa, click >>> https://www.bestnigeriabusinessplan.com.ng/moringa-farming-business-plan-in-nigeria-2021-feasibility-study-pdf/

(1) (Reply)

Naija Pig Market - (live & Processed Pig) Buying And Selling In Nigeria / Ekiti Seeks FG’s Support For Dry/Wet Season Farming, Mechanization / Ugu Farming On A Two Plot Of Land. How Profitable? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.