Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,343 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 (43241 Views)

A Clash Of The Titans - Iphone 7 Vs. Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge / Iphone 7 Vs Infinix Note 3 Vs Tecno C9 - Compare / Galaxy Note 7 Vs Iphone 7 - Note 7 beats Iphone Hands Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 27, 2016
hiidee:

Base on the fact that we can't even compare Galaxy and Iphone not to talk of Tecno. Tecno may work towards it in the next coming years but as at now. Hell no
What is dis one saying?

1 Like

Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by holusormi(m): 10:47am On Sep 27, 2016
Lmao, comparing iphone 7 to techno phantom .... Lord Jesus , I have seen it all ... Nothing more left to see grin grin
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by davidigomanel: 10:51am On Sep 27, 2016
I love this comparison. Becos techno beat the iPhone 7 because of battery and other compatibility. I don't mean to hate the iPhone user but if u have one u will know what I'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by FellaL: 10:54am On Sep 27, 2016
Hahahaa! Early morning wahala. LOL. If the benchmark test is done nko?
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by iwadobo: 10:56am On Sep 27, 2016
hiidee:

Base on the fact that we can't even compare Galaxy and Iphone not to talk of Tecno. Tecno may work towards it in the next coming years but as at now. Hell no

You can't compare Samsung galaxy with iPhone? I don't think you have EVER used any galaxy phone . I have both the iPhone 6 and the super galaxy note 5, and i can tell you the note 5 is by farr the superior phone in all respects . iPhone 6 hangs alot and the keyboard can't be compared with Samsung keyboard let alone the android official keyboard. . iPhone is just over rated shit. You can never know this till you are rich enough to have the two . If you only read about phones online you will be mislead by the America controlled media . Double your hustle bro and get the 2 and use them for a week , then come back here to tell us the truth .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by justmenoni: 10:56am On Sep 27, 2016
you sef get time, isn't it better living in Iran than that yamayama usa? grin grin grin grin
Encrypted:

Na so una dey talk. Like say if them dash you , you no go collect.
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by pr0blem: 10:57am On Sep 27, 2016
davidigomanel:
I love this comparison. Becos techno beat the iPhone 7 because of battery and other compatibility. I don't mean to hate the iPhone user but if u have one u will know what I'm talking about.

The Phantom 6 and 6+ beats the iPhone no doubt, the only place I'll say there's a difference however is just in chipset difference and waterproof. But how do those two things and a little other almost inconsequential differences amount to almost 500k. The iPhone is a rip off.

1 Like

Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by BekeeBuAgbara: 10:58am On Sep 27, 2016
jerrysense:
are you for real?? any pictures lets confirm cheesy
Its very difficult to go to a Chinese shop and see Tecno, Africa is the target market for the phone. They don't use it, they don't see it.

1 Like

Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by FellaL: 10:59am On Sep 27, 2016
iwadobo:

You can't compare Samsung galaxy with iPhone? I don't think you have EVER used any galaxy phone . I have both the iPhone 6 and the super galaxy note 5, and i can tell you the note 5 is by farr the superior phone in all respects . iPhone 6 hangs alot and the keyboard can't be compared with Samsung keyboard let alone the android official keyboard. . iPhone is just over rated shit. You can never know this till you are rich enough to have the two . If you only read about phones online you will be mislead by the America controlled media . Double your hustle bro and get the 2 and use them for a week , then come back here to tell us the truth .

You have time sef that you answered that person.
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Sulaymanmeek(m): 10:59am On Sep 27, 2016
Both phones are cool. Like Super cool. Great spec from Tecno. Truth is you cant deny the fact that Tecno Mobile is making headlines, Setting records and giving you (I mean you that can afford that iPhone) a chance. They're Smart and Affordable.

Beautiful body and camera quality is Super scintillating. I need to try this phone, you need to try it out too. It is imperative to use the device before giving false comments. cheers.

cool cool cool
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Idrismusty97(m): 11:00am On Sep 27, 2016
What blasphemy!? Lord please forgive the OP for he know not what he is saying.
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by pr0blem: 11:01am On Sep 27, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
Its very difficult to go to a Chinese shop and see Tecno, Africa is the target market for the phone. They don't use it, they don't see it.

Your argument is unimportant and insignificant as relating to the quality of the Tecno devices, really!
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by labienyce(m): 11:02am On Sep 27, 2016
Poverty sha cheesy
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by to9ine: 11:05am On Sep 27, 2016
Many people commenting are just ridiculously stupid..

The poster simply expressed his view and showed statistics to buttress his point.. All I am seeing are unintelligent people opposing his stance,with thrash talk of iPhone7 being a 'luxury' phone as though they don't know what the term 'luxury' means..

In as much as I tend to believe that the iPhone 7 might be better due to the quality of the phone parts and perhaps the operation system might be better, but since my views aren't based on any research of sort but hearsay I'll keep my mouth shut and wait for someone intelligent on these matters to speak, rather than speak and show stupidity like many so called 'smart idiots' keep doing on nairaland..

Someone intelligent should Pls tell us from statistics or experience why the iPhone 7 is better..

For the person that talked about 'luxury', every Tom dick and Harry in the US can afford an iPhone, mac book etc..

It's poverty that exists in our land that makes it seem as luxury' here in Nigeria..
Some can afford here to eat golden morn; many can't, is golden morn a luxury meal??

Have a blessed day guys

8 Likes

Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by jerrysense: 11:06am On Sep 27, 2016
its no longer MTK as usual oo...
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Abdstrakt(m): 11:06am On Sep 27, 2016
Some people on here have got to be careful else they might have a seizure or heart attack. Op never said the phantom 6 is better than the iPhone 7, he is just comparing both devices, and the last time i checked to compare means to estimate, measure, or note the similarity or dissimilarity between multiple items to make informed decisions when making a choice.

1 Like

Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by hUmaneOne: 11:09am On Sep 27, 2016
dharay99:

Plz i wanna ask, what are the benefits you & other
iPhone goons have reaped from the so called 'hardware and software'
blah blah bla so far...

what i am trying to pass across to you is, that a phone has deca (10) core processor doesn't mean it will be faster than a quad (4) core phone.

many apps are optimized for 4 cores. if you have for instance 10 cores, you are not performing tasks faster. you are only killing battery and wasting resources. that is one example

secondly, apple software is made specifically for their hardware. Apple's default programming language called objective C (and swift) which is a lower level language compared to java used in android so it is better optimised for speed , memory etc

(lower level languages are faster in running but difficult to write.
With Objective C, programs are run directly on the phone, but on android (java) programs are run indirectly through something called a virtual machine so its slower)

i hope i explained as simple as possible. BTW i am not an apple fan, but i use their products.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by jerrysense: 11:12am On Sep 27, 2016
i agree with you. surprisingly those yarning against must have being saving money to get the device.i have a friend like dat. iphone is good buh its quiet (un)fortunate it was launched at this period. today, naira is playing a formation of 4-4-5 against 1 player. grin
Sulaymanmeek:
Both phones are cool. Like Super cool. Great spec from Tecno. Truth is you cant deny the fact that Tecno Mobile is making headlines, Setting records and giving you (I mean you that can afford that iPhone) a chance. They're Smart and Affordable.

Beautiful body and camera quality just above average. I need to try this phone
cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Abraham97(m): 11:14am On Sep 27, 2016
funny una no dey use beta compare scrap
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by BekeeBuAgbara: 11:18am On Sep 27, 2016
pr0blem:

Your argument is unimportant and insignificant as relating to the quality of the Tecno devices, really!
Are you blind, didn't you see i replied someone?
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by BekeeBuAgbara: 11:24am On Sep 27, 2016
pr0blem:

The Phantom 6 and 6+ beats the iPhone no doubt, the only place I'll say there's a difference however is just in chipset difference and waterproof. But how do those two things and a little other almost inconsequential differences amount to almost 500k. The iPhone is a rip off.
Imagine
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by tafat: 11:27am On Sep 27, 2016
Its so obvious to everyone that iPhone is just there to rip people off their money cos of the name.

Just look at the difference in specs abeg.

1 Like

Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by airsaylongcon: 11:28am On Sep 27, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

Dude, Trust me, go to their office in Isaac John GRA Ikeja, all the Chinese bosses ail use Iphones!!! Even their head office in China, they all use Ipphones and Apple smart watches!!! Ask any Infinix, Itel, Or Tecno staff.

Dont believe me? go there and see for yourself, pretend you want to make some inquiries

Guy this is not very correct. I have net the country manager for TECNO as well as for the Transsion group. And they use their top end premium phones. At least in the office
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by airsaylongcon: 11:29am On Sep 27, 2016
passyhansome:

Some persons on seeing this post will jump to criticism without reasoning and finding facts mind you BOTH PHONES ARE ASSEMBLED IN CHINA we leave in an world where somethings are just overrated. So you can go for anyone you like as long as it gives you what you want

A "Chinko" S5 and a Samsung S5 are both made in China. Which one would you go for?
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by babestella: 11:29am On Sep 27, 2016
OP na wah for you, why you dey fall your hand na?.

First compare Tecno with Xaomi or Huawei before you go talk of Samsung S7 and then Iphone 7. Do you know what is called Quality, Valuable, Reliable and effective technology lifestyle? Na hardware you want talk? Abi na software? what of data security? That is what Apple stands for, value for money and not some cheap sell offs from China abeg.
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Chiefobdk1: 11:34am On Sep 27, 2016
hiidee:

galaxy vs iphone. even some components in iphone is samsung made
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Norman4real(m): 11:36am On Sep 27, 2016
Iphone users should understand one simple thing, the problem is not with iphone hardware... Not at all, its true they are fast, responsive, nice design, nice camera, durable material etc... But the deal breaker here is the fact that they're using ios, along with a few other limitations that apple attatches to its devices.
So however fast or powerful an iphone is, however cheap or expensive it may be, some of us android users would rather use a tecno phantom before resorting to anything like an iphone.
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Abdstrakt(m): 11:38am On Sep 27, 2016
Abdul9025:
comparing iPhone 7 with tecno phantom 6 is like comparing Nani with Ronaldo

it doesn't mean you can't compare both of them. Not many team can afford Ronaldo, so why not compare both and see how both of them stack up against each other, make a cost benefit analysis and go for the one you want. Hell, Nani and Ronaldo are teammates so who says you can't have them both.

1 Like

Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by nazeefsco(m): 11:41am On Sep 27, 2016
hiidee:

my guy what are you saying ?? I cant compare Samsung with Iphone. ...c Samsung is the best phone manufacturers have u even see the galaxy s7edge and the note 7...just unbelievable cry
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by nazeefsco(m): 11:43am On Sep 27, 2016
nazeefsco:
what are you saying ?? We cant compare Samsung with Iphone. ...c Samsung is the best phone manufacturers have u even see the galaxy s7edge and the note 7...just unbelievable cry
Re: Apple Iphone 7 Vs Tecno Phantom 6 by Dabsey: 11:43am On Sep 27, 2016
You're obviously getting it wrong! He's not saying Tecno is better than iPhone, This is a comparism of features to show you the level Tecno Mobile has reached in developing 'Smartphone' Besides these two phones have different operating Systems. smiley I hope you understand now
holusormi:
Lmao, comparing iphone 7 to techno phantom .... Lord Jesus , I have seen it all ... Nothing more left to see grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Countries Affected By Internet Outage / NIN Issues: I Never Registered For NIN.. How Do I Verify The NIN from *346#? / Full And Detailed Review Infinix HOT NOTE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.