Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,743 members, 7,806,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests (5064 Views)

Nothing Will Serve As Evidence For Gods Existence To An Atheist / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof For God's Existence. / Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
Mr. Seun i have been able to go through d article u presented about God's existence "problem of evil" and so i would like to explain this to u.
Evil can be defined as any unpleasant, unjust and cruel phenomenon that happens with time.
Good can be defined as morally right or willing to show kindness
Problem of evil refers to the question of how to reconcile the existence of Evil with an omniscient God.
Well, i believe that if athiests would let go of their mundane pride and seek understanding from d depths of their hearts they would understand God but instead they havechosen to mock God and christianity, with some declaring God an imagination.
Reconciling the existence of evil and an omnipotent God is possible... It would be partly unreasonable to conclude dat the existence of evil is inverse to God's... How then do u balance d existence of good and evil in d same world...
There is something called LOGICAL ARGUMENT OF EVIL which is as follows:
1. If an omnipotent, omniscient and omnibenevolent God exists then evil doesnt
2. There is evil in the world
3. Therefore an omnipotent God doesnt exist
Now, it would be obviously incomplete to put up an argument from evil without the Good; there fore i would like to put up one
LOGICAL ARGUMENT FROM GOOD is as follows:
1. If a devil exists then good does not
2. There is good in d world
3. Therefore a devil does not exist.
Now from d above logics, can we then say that both GOD AND DEVIL do not exist? If yes then how do we balance d ultimate existence of Good and Evil. It would be quite unreasonable to state dat good and evil co exist by themselves because nothing happens without a reason/source. The first philosopher of metaphysics 'Thales of Miletus' stated dat all things are derived from a single soure. So dis brings me to saying dat both logics are illogical logic...
I'm not done yet...
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
Cont'd
There is no better way of explaining d presence of good and evil without acknowledging d presense of potent entities who undoubtly are responsible for these activities.
There are supernatural evidence of d existence good and evil all over d world (excepst u have never experienced one) ; paranormal activities have proven d presence of evil spirits and demons which in turn proves d presence of evil. Since there is evil in d world then the devil is responsible for it; if it were just d devil alone then Good would not exist but because good exists then there is an omnipotent and omnibenevolent God responsible for it
The devil has built evil in the hearts of men (because there is no way a man becomes evil without conviction in d heart) so when they carry out evil there is no way an omnipotent God would take control of his mind to stop him (that is possession' only d devil does dat) because his mind becomes clouded with evil: evil has a stronger aura than good which can be said to be peaceful.
To clearify a little more i would show u this:
1. If there is a God then there is no evil
GOD- EVIL
2. If there is Good then there is no devil
DEVIL - GOOD
3. If there is evil then there is no God
GOD - EVIL
4. IF THEre is devil then there is no good
DEVIL- GOOD
From d above where does dat leave us? It leaves us with prove dat there is good and evil, GOD AND DEVIL; it is obvious dat God is Good, the extra 'O' signifies his grace upon us despite his presence. It is also clear that d devil is evil even though he is decitful and tries to hide his cruelty be removing d 'D' from Evil but we are no fools not to know the devil is EVIL...
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by ifenes(m): 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
Is that all?
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
ifenes:
Is that all?
we are just startin
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by ifenes(m): 5:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
Smallville10:
we are just startin

Go on then,give it your best shot.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Chrisrare: 5:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
ifenes:

Hahaha... Whatever he says, the existence of God is not a fact. Its just a theory.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by butterfly88(m): 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
In other words there exist two creators.a creator of good and a creator of evil

Now if taken a step forward this means there are two gods,
*The god of God (that we call God)
*The god of evil (the devil)

And the god of evil "built" evil in the heart of men.

This concept completely shatters the view of God as the "only creator"....

Also to think of it God created the devil...so us it that this God of good created the god of evil because he needed a competition?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by trapQ: 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
Go back and read the part where he said all things came from a single source.
butterfly88:
In other words there exist two creators.a creator of good and a creator of evil

Now if taken a step forward this means there are two gods,
*The god of God (that we call God)
*The god of evil (the devil)

And the god of evil "built" evil in the heart of men.

This concept completely shatters the view of God as the "only creator"....

Also to think of it God created the devil...so us it that this God of good created the god of evil because he needed a competition?
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
ifenes:

hahahahaha.
Now talking abt Death and suffering which can be said to be evil, are we to blame God for dat? Certain things happen and without thinking we conclude its God's fault.
Take for example, an individual driving at high speed on a journey for plans on how to liquidate another person but then it starts raining heavily and out of control, his car loses control as a result of wet slippery tar and he has a terrible accident and dies; someone else where is thanking God for d rain because his crops havent had rain fall in a while; someone else where is about to set off on an important job interview but d heavy rain doesnt allow him get to d bus stop then he is forced to stay back and after sometime he gets news dat there was heavy gun firing at d busstop and some people were shot; somewhere else people are experiencing flooding, their house becomes filled with water and people drowning from strong water current flowing.
From the above we can see dat alot is happening with just one rain fall, some are favoured while others aint. Do u hold God for this? If u were God what would u do?
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by HCpaul(m): 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
Hmm... More grease to your elbow.
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
Butterfly88 knows notin abt d history of God and Lucifer
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by UyiIredia(m): 5:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
Bros no vex. Your article HP there na long story. I couldn't read it.
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by ifenes(m): 5:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
Smallville10:
hahahahaha.
Now talking abt Death and suffering which can be said to be evil, are we to blame God for dat? Certain things happen and without thinking we conclude its God's fault.
Take for example, an individual driving at high speed on a journey for plans on how to liquidate another person but then it starts raining heavily and out of control, his car loses control as a result of wet slippery tar and he has a terrible accident and dies; someone else where is thanking God for d rain because his crops havent had rain fall in a while; someone else where is about to set off on an important job interview but d heavy rain doesnt allow him get to d bus stop then he is forced to stay back and after sometime he gets news dat there was heavy gun firing at d busstop and some people were shot; somewhere else people are experiencing flooding, their house becomes filled with water and people drowning from strong water current flowing.
From the above we can see dat alot is happening with just one rain fall, some are favoured while others aint. Do u hold God for this? If u were God what would u do?

I do not hold your god responsible for anything because there isn't a god. Look at how you are creating,painting and giving attributes to your created god. This is your imaginary god which you alone can imagine. This is a lazy man's god.

What is Evil?

4 Likes

Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
Take another example, lightening strikes a dead tree ( this example is from wikipedia article "problem of evil"- thanks to Mr. Seun) and sets d forest ablaze and in d forest is a fawn caught up in d fire and dies, do u blame God? Maybe u dont know dat God has given us control over all animals and so it is our duty to protect them, u dont expect God to come do d duty he gave to u and besides d lightening was following nature's instructions
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
UyiIredia:
Bros no vex. Your article HP there na long story. I couldn't read it.
please u better do read it
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by ifenes(m): 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
Smallville10:
Take another example, lightening strikes a dead tree ( this example is from wikipedia article "problem of evil"- thanks to Mr. Seun) and sets d forest ablaze and in d forest is a fawn caught up in d fire and dies, do u blame God? Maybe u dont know dat God has given us control over all animals and so it is our duty to protect them, u dont expect God to come do d duty he gave to u and besides d lightening was following nature's instructions

What if I told you Zeus is the real God,can you tell if I'm wrong or not?

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
ifenes:

I do not hold your god responsible for anything because there isn't a god. Look at how you are creating,painting and giving attributes to your created god. This is your imaginary god which you alone can imagine. This is a lazy man's god.

What is Evil?
am i to answer dis question
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by ifenes(m): 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
Smallville10:
am i to answer dis question

Yes,what is Evil?
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
ifenes:

What if I told you Zeus is the real God,can you tell if I'm wrong or not?
all u need do is make me believe
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
ifenes:

Yes,what is Evil?
evil was d first tin i defined in my article. Go and read it
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by ifenes(m): 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
Smallville10:
all u need do is make me believe

Okay,Zeus created your god. Do you agree with that?
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
ifenes:

Okay,Zeus created your god. Do you agree with that?
i am not convinced yet
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by DoctorAlien(m): 5:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
"Atheists exist because the Bible has to be true in Psalm 14:1. For it cannot be that fools will cease to exist." -DoctorAlien

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by ifenes(m): 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
Smallville10:
evil was d first tin i defined in my article. Go and read it

You said "Evil can be defined as any unpleasant, unjust and cruel phenomenon that happens with time."

Do you agree that killing the first born of the Egyptians was cruel and unpleasant? Yes or No?
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by butterfly88(m): 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
trapQ:
Go back and read the part where he said all things came from a single source.
hmmm undecided....kinda lost...please help clarify the statement of thales of and how it resolves this

GOD- EVIL
DEVIL - GOOD
GOD - EVIL
DEVIL- GOOD
From d above where does dat leave us? It leaves us with prove dat there is good and evil, GOD AND DEVIL; it is obvious dat God is Good, the extra 'O' signifies his grace upon us despite his presence. It is also clear that d devil is evil even though he is decitful and tries to hide his cruelty be removing d 'D' from Evil but we are no fools not to know the devil is EVIL...

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by ifenes(m): 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
Smallville10:
i am not convinced yet

Do you know who created your god? Yes or No?
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by butterfly88(m): 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
Smallville10:
Butterfly88 knows notin abt d history of God and Lucifer
the history of God grin..thought God had no history undecided

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by ifenes(m): 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
butterfly88:
the history of God grin..thought God had no history undecided

Nice,you caught him there!
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by ifenes(m): 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
butterfly88:
hmmm undecided....kinda lost...please help clarify the statement of thales of and how it resolves this

GOD- EVIL
DEVIL - GOOD
GOD - EVIL
DEVIL- GOOD

God(Good)=Devil(Evil) smiley This went in!

Thread closed!
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
ifenes:

You said "Evil can be defined as any unpleasant, unjust and cruel phenomenon that happens with time."

Do you agree that killing the first born of the Egyptians was cruel and unpleasant? Yes or No?
maybe u didnt know that d egyptians killed all d male child of d isrealites during d period of moses birth. The bible says what u sow is what u reap. Newton stated that " to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction" and by d way it was all d first born of egyptians (male only includin animals)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by ifenes(m): 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
Smallville10:
maybe u didnt know that d egyptians killed all d male child of d isrealites during d period of moses birth. The bible says what u sow is what u reap. Newton stated that " to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction" and by d way it was all d first born of egyptians (male only includin animals)

Was killing the first males of the Egyptians including animals Evil? Yes or No? Is your god not the same guy who came as jesus and said turn the other cheek?
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
ifenes:

Do you know who created your god? Yes or No?
do u know who gave birth to ur dad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

End-time Bible Teaching: The Day Of The Lord / If You Say There Is No God, You Are A Fool / The Sabbath -What day is this?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.