Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These (66358 Views)

See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars / Top 5 Car Accessories Every Nigerian Should Have In Their Cars At All Times. / Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by bsideboii(m): 9:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
Till our judicial system is in place,nothing for us yet.#Changebeginswithme
Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by pippimp(m): 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
sultaan:
Lastma has no business on private property

They don't but, park like that in a normal society and you'll get a ticket. Nigerians don't fear the law because it does not exist.

1 Like

Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by pippimp(m): 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
Babzilla:
Like I said its when U start driving you will know how selfish and self centred Nigerians are... not a care about how their actions affect others.
And they foolishly expect their leaders to act differently

I met a Nigerian in the army today. You know what he said? That the problem with Nigeria starts from the lowest level.

3 Likes

Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by buffalowings: 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
diehardanusfan:
.na how yolobas dey always act..... lawless

If I invoke sango on ur life now, they will say I'm wicked.

Instead I will invoke amadioha to strike ur head.
Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by buffalowings: 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
aninexzy:
For country wia pipu no d obey court order, na parking order dem go obey?

Na fake razor blades we dey import now

Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by terryaji1: 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
Na money Lala dey fine
Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
pippimp:

I met a Nigerian in the army today. You what he said? That the problem with Nigeria starts from the lowest level.

He is right on the money. This soldier must be one of a kind

1 Like

Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by kingkhaleed: 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
who tell you say na only yoruba dey do like dat what of u stubborn ugwu sellers
Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by kingkhaleed: 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
who tell you say na only yoruba dey do like dat what of u stubborn ugwu sellers
Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by sextrovert: 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2016
bigblackbooty:
Remember when I used 2 stay in Lag, dang those people & their crazy lifestyle
Where did u go? why did u leave Lag?.

I guess u couldn't match up to the lifestyle.
Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by wellmax(m): 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
gabazin080:
zombie

That's just a word you nitwit.
Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by Atakata(f): 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
what do u expect from a lawless country? If them born them well they should come down to US and park like this. rubbish
Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by fendorf(m): 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
We can't even Obey simple parking rule..smh
Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by Originalsly: 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
breakeven:
This same people if they go abroad they will pack well. but here in naija we behave anyhow because laws are no enforced undecided
Some people abroad do the same way in private parking lots... except parking in exits... where they would be towed. Parking like the BMW... is deliberate... mainly new/expensive cars are parked like that..... to avoid scratches or dents from nearby cars/passengers. What do other pissed off drivers usually do?.... key/scratch the car...they'll get the message.

1 Like

Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by chigoizie7(m): 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
What do u expect when over 80% of Nigerians no go driving school.
U wan make one driver Wey no sabi drive to come bash ur Benz just because say we de economise space?

Me sef I no go
Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by lastpage: 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
AutoJoshNG:
I remember a friend got a $150 (N63,000) ticket in The United States because he did not park properly in the parking lot.

What penalty do you think these drivers deserve especially the BMW 3 Series driver who took the space of 2 cars as well as the Toyota Avalon and Honda Accord drivers who parked on the driveway where cars are meant to drive through at Ikeja Mall?

I walked up to the lady on pink skirt that they should not park there and she claimed that other cars were also parked there.

http://autojosh.com/lastma-check-lagosians-park-cars-shopping-malls/

Just look at that "Stewpid reasoning"? angry angry angry
The above is the problem l have with most Nigerians: They never try to get better! Its always like: I will continue doing wrong because others are doing/have done wrong!
What is wrong with people having a little sense of dignity to say: Even if they do Wrong, ....l will TRY to do what is Right?

Everyone should have some moral compass which tells you "this is wrong", dont do it.

But what we always have, for example, is people saying:

*You should leave (our) Thieves alone because others have looted the treasury in the past!
* You cant arrest looters now because others have looted in the past and were not arrested!
*Armed Robbers from one part of the country should be left alone because they are not the only one robbing!
*Unless you can arrest all the kidnappers in one go, then other kidnappers should be allowed to go Scott-free!

We seem to have this "foolish way" of justifying our criminal behaviour! angry angry
Its not really as much about "Driving School"......... its most about "common sense" behaviour!

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by drnoel: 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
AutoJoshNG:
I remember a friend got a $150 (N63,000) ticket in The United States because he did not park properly in the parking lot.

What penalty do you think these drivers deserve especially the BMW 3 Series driver who took the space of 2 cars as well as the Toyota Avalon and Honda Accord drivers who parked on the driveway where cars are meant to drive through at Ikeja Mall?

I walked up to the lady on pink skirt that they should not park there and she claimed that other cars were also parked there.

Guy look at the pix well. The guys by their side didn't park well too so how do u expect those people who may have spend a fortune getting those cars to pack well. U won make them scratch the cars?
Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by andyanders: 10:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
When you sit in your house and get drivers license 10 yrs b4 buying or driving a car.
Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by remikunle: 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
End time parking

1 Like

Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by moshino(m): 10:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
AutoJoshNG:

What do you expect from ANIMALS? You can bathe a pig, dress a pig and even put lipstick on a pig, a pig must remain and behave like a pig.

1 Like

Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by Saint52(m): 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
Asito:
I just came to read comments
Same here,
Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by Aroh48(m): 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lawless country
Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by pippimp(m): 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
Babzilla:

He is right on the money. This soldier must be one of a kind

Never seen him before except for today. Apparently we are in the same battalion. He is so frustrated with Nigeria. The consenscus seems to be the same. It's citizens are it's biggest hindrance.

1 Like

Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by Electroweb(m): 10:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
Indiscipline.
Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by NEROSKY(m): 11:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
AutoJoshNG:

Dat one concern u, this is Nigeria grin
Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by resocorp: 11:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
Many many people swing their car door and wildly while opening it and end up damging the paint on the car parked close by. If I had a g wagon in lagos I would do worse than this.
Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by BabaDjo: 11:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
Gflat:

If I was your father, I will trade you for a bag of pure water.
bag of pure water? I will pay d person on top
Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by metallisc(m): 12:06am On Sep 27, 2016
Yinkatolu:
What do u expect after driving round the parking lot for about 30 minutes b4 u see a space?

look at the pictures again... now look again with some sense... ok i'm sure you now see that there are empty spots right about the stupid parkers, abi? good.. next time, look before you leap! tenkiu! cool
Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by metallisc(m): 12:09am On Sep 27, 2016
AutoJoshNG:

so now you understand what it means when you hear that 80% of nigerians are illiterate grin literacy is not about knowing how to read sentence and write inside exercise book o! grin grin

that is why so many become politicians, because they know they can do whatever they like and spin fantasy stories around their incompetence, knowing that a good majority of the populace will buy into it totally without verification... even when the facts are there with them everyday!

you go fear country and him people! grin grin

looking at the pictures, you can see legal empty spots right beside the lazy buffoons parking stupidly! especially the woman (can't be referred to as lady atall cheesy ) that you even made aware of her stupid action!
Re: Some Lagosians Park Their Cars At Shopping Malls Like These by metallisc(m): 12:18am On Sep 27, 2016
bigblackbooty:
Remember when I used 2 stay in Lag, dang those people & their crazy lifestyle

so you don't stay in lag anymore? shocked i was looking forward to seeing and touching it... cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami's Toys On Display / For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? / Next Mercedes-Benz GLE interior sketches revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.