Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End (14092 Views)

Pay-up: Africa’s Euro-bond Debt Is Rising To Risky Levels. / 6 Secrets To Getting Debtors To Pay Up / Please I Need Help To Pay Up My N283,500 Dept (Settled) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 28, 2016
Surprising I swear. Saying ppl here are kids, and na the same kids the guy dey follow upandan for dollar.

Sometimes bck this guy quote my dollar wit some ridiculous rate 340 like that when ppl are buying at 400+, I just weak, close my laptop, when i see the quote.

And I bn wan contact his alternate moniker o, don't know na the same guy, chaii

legalwealth, PresegAdesida and arbitrage is this even allowed here.

seun, lalasticlala, dominique, mynd44, puskin, FOD, naijacutee, please check the ffg monikers, I hear say na 1 person.

legalwealth, PresegAdesida and arbitrage
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by marksburg: 6:27am On Sep 28, 2016
well, I took iykepromotions advice and wanted to try his service at one time. he never takes calls, he forgets he jus spoke with u even after jus one hr and u have to start all over again. he never responds to chat. He replied to my chat like after two weeks when I had even given the job to another exchanger. In case ur deeply lost in ur ego and u decided to call us kids, pls read carefully...

1. kids don't do dollar biz
2.most of us work in service industries and we have been trained to say sorry even if a customer is wrong
3. dollar/naira situation will not last too long
4. customers pay ur bills
5. so many biz people grew tru nairaland...
6. U don't know me so I could decide to end ur little biz tru litigations if I have the chance....

Pls reflect on the above and have some sense

shalom!

10 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by myweb(m): 7:57am On Sep 28, 2016
marksburg:
well, I took iykepromotions advice and wanted to try his service at one time. he never takes calls, he forgets he jus spoke with u even after jus one hr and u have to start all over again. he never responds to chat. He replied to my chat like after two weeks when I had even given the job to another exchanger. In case ur deeply lost in ur ego and u decided to call us kids, pls read carefully...

2.most of us work in service industries and we have been trained to say sorry even if a customer is wrong
6. U don't know me so I could decide to end ur little biz tru litigations if I have the chance....

shalom!

Please can you direct me to other 'sensible' exchanger.

Will be expecting your response.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by marksburg: 8:35am On Sep 28, 2016
myweb:

Please can you direct me to other 'sensible' exchanger.
Will be expecting your response.
can't quite recall his coy name. His personal name is elias....+2349080664504 u can call him
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by myweb(m): 2:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
marksburg:

can't quite recall his coy name. His personal name is elias....+2349080664504
u can call him

Thanks a lot man... I will call him up.

1 Like

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
myweb:
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Ohhhh... my..my... When I still dey think of clearing my paypal fund to him.

Thank you Op for this. You just save a life...

I do think he is a very responsive person.

Thank you once again Op.

I think he owns the monikers PresegAdesida and arbitrage.

I'm I right?

Myweb, you are wrong. Legalwealth is same person as PresegAdesida while Arbitrage is Arbitrage.

They are completely different individuals. Just thought to clarify that for you.

1 Like

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by amInigerian: 1:23am On Oct 04, 2016
[size=13pt]I have to put up this post because it is only fair for me to say here that legalwealth has paid up
He paid shortly after I put up my posts here. The next day.
However, nairaland's bot banned me for (and you wont believe it) some years after I put up second post with on this thread.
It has turned out to be the bot was probably misbehaving and I can post on my account again.
I called him out when he behaved badly.
It is only fair I report that he refunded my money.
It is not that I have the courage to go his way again.
The important thing is that he sent a refund
and it is right that I state it here.
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by sellers4buyers(m): 6:09am On Oct 04, 2016
I will advice the owner of the company involved to get books and training on customer relations if he/she has not gotten some.

Gone are the days when customers message is solve my problem at your convenient the best way you can. The message now is solve my problem the world class way, as soon as possible and make me feel important using your service. Any business that cannot do this stand to loose customers geometrically and when that repeat it's self long enough the company will be outshined by other businesses that does the above and as a result go out of business. Thanks.

PS. this thread is not good for your business, if there is a way this thread can be pull down I will advice you go that way.

Thanks. God bless Nigeria and our individual hustle.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by OCTAVO: 10:23am On Oct 04, 2016
legalwealth:

Say whatever you or others have chance to say at the moment.

It is a free world though in as much no one in here can point finger to me that I once scammed him or her all these years.
Also note that my business is not primarily based on nairalanders as most of you here are kids with no sense
of how business operates and lots more.
You are very arrogant! The same kids with no sense are the ones feeding you. Most people that claim their business is not based on nairaland are cheap losers that use that to form boss. No matter how minute your customers from nairaland may be, please try and lose all of them to your competitors. Nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by fulfilled2016: 11:05am On Oct 05, 2016
OCTAVO:

You are very arrogant! The same kids with no sense are the ones feeding you. Most people that claim their business is not based on nairaland are cheap losers that use that to form boss. No matter how minute your customers from nairaland may be, please try and lose all of them to your competitors. Nonsense!

Fact
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Tabbaz(m): 10:39am On Oct 08, 2016
I just dey pass....
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2019

6 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by valarinz: 4:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
legalwealth:
OP has been fully refunded and transaction cancelled! !!

Very rude and cocky fellow you are, alas you are even worse than the calculusx you've been trying to defame

3 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by valarinz: 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by antagonist: 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
grown men with wives and children acting like toddlers. congratulations, you're right legalwealth is a bad person and a hypocrite, you can now take that to bank manager and cash it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
valarinz:

You don carry pop corn reach here??

3 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by valarinz: 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
antagonist:
grown men with wives and children acting like toddlers. congratulations, you're right legalwealth is a bad person and a hypocrite, you can now take that to bank manager and cash it

He was trying to bring down the biz of a grown man with wife, you didn't see that.

Legalwealth is here also referring to his clients who entrusted their hard earned cash to him as kids, do u see the similarities??

Over 15 pages of him speaking all manners of grammar, quoting all manners of bulĺshįt just to get back at a biz partner.

You didn't call kabiyesi a kid over there but here you are...well until someone else uncovers your own mess, let me end it here with you for now

9 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by valarinz: 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
marksburg:

shalom!

Do you know that the guy even calls people who disagree with him on NL using a landline trying to scare them and threaten them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by diportivo: 5:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
cool

4 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by dannybrasky(m): 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
Mr Honda accord with fake custom papers grin

Omo oba lexus with bad transmissions mission grin

Prince very bad customer service grin

Yet omo oba was lecturing a car dealer on how to emulate rendering amazing customer service's.

Now name calling his customers on Nairaland small boy's grin JESUS WEPT..

Blow b4 u carry shoulder oga,no be say u don get money finish Mr lexus hire purchase grin

Sometimes the naija blood in us will make us think our village people are working against us when things go south. Not knowing we are the cause of our own predicaments. NO WONDER THE E.O.D/TRANSMISSIONS MISSIONS BROUHAHA...

Wetin small boy like me sabi?
Abeg make I park my car here dey observe the illegality in the legality of a wealth grin

6 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2019
dannybrasky:
Mr Honda accord with fake custom papers grin

Omo oba lexus with bad transmissions mission grin

Prince very bad customer service grin

Yet omo oba was lecturing a car dealer on how to emulate rendering amazing customer service's.

Now name calling his customers on Nairaland small boy's grin JESUS WEPT..

Sometimes the naija blood in us will make us think our village people are working against us when things go south. Not knowing we are the cause of our own predicaments. NO WONDER THE E.O.D/TRANSMISSIONS MISSIONS BROUHAHA...

Wetin small boy like me sabi?
Abeg make I park my car here dey observe the illegality in the legality of a wealth grin

5 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by dannybrasky(m): 5:49pm On Jan 27, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
legalwealth:

It is not all the time though but the time frame do happen if message was sent during
weekend or large influx of messages came in which has to be attended to one after
the other. Sending mail though do receive swift response and note that transaction
can take up to 48 hours for completion as stated in our Exchange website T.O.S
when order is placed.

Anyways! I'm doing everything possible to improving customers experience with us
although we all know it is not free and it takes time. Reason I don't personal like dealing
with impatient clients and some with suspicious mind for now.
I'm currently satisfied with dealing with and satisfying few people that can understand
and have peace of mind than the likes of OP.

Get an assistant
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by sauceEEP(m): 10:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
Customer relationship management is zero...
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by AgentGoat: 11:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by AgentGoat: 11:40pm On Jan 27, 2019
Na karma dey deal with this illegalwealth (legalwealth)we didn't know then. Look at him now ordinary bike he no come get again. Fake Honda accord custom papers. Bad Lexus transmission.

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by sabaka: 11:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
Presenttttt grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by legalwealth(m): 12:16am On Jan 28, 2019
amInigerian:
I have to put up this post because it is only fair for me to say here that legalwealth has paid up
However, nairaland's bot banned me for (and you wont believe it) some years after I put up second post with on this thread.
It has turned out to be the bot was probably misbehaving and I can post on my account again.

In the real sense without being sentimental, you are the one who behaved badly in the sense that you weren't patient with our stated execution timeframe. Plus you didn't appreciate that I tried to personally help with executing your order on time, despite you placed order late on Friday when we were officially closing for the week.

You jumped into creating thread without initially communicating with us as per you want a refund or so even when your order is still within stated timeframe as we are owing you money for ages.

That gave gazzuzz the hyprocites/toddlers leader and his gang members the audacity to come trolling this thread after more than 2 years that you created it, because I shared my awful experience with one of them who sold a very bad car to me.

Details on how it ended could be seen on https://www.nairaland.com/5314114/where-awful-experience-calculusx-runs

Check the screenshots below to see the main reason they all ganged here all in the name of blindly defending and avenging for the car dealer called calculusx on Autos and Cartalk sections of this forum.

Modified

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by legalwealth(m): 12:51am On Jan 28, 2019
legalwealth:

Hurriedly transferred your hard earned money?

Anyways! You were pre-informed of our policy and to place order on our exchange site for guaranteed monitoring on Friday's afternoon(we don't work officially on Saturdays and Sundays) which you came for this order. You are meant to place order on our website first and include your order ID in your payment of which our terms and conditions is clearly stated in the mail(orders are completed within 24 to 48 hours working/business days that you will receive after placing order. That implies that proceeding with payment means you've agreed to the terms and conditions outlined in the e-mail that systems send to you after submitting your order.

You pleaded to do make payment first on that Friday's afternoon while you later place order on the site or send mail due to urgency of the payment and so as to be able to get to bank before they close. You never place the order on the website let alone send e-mail as instructed until today's morning that you called in and you were asked reason you didn't send mail nor place order on the site as instructed that you started giving one excuse or the order.

At that time, the favour of swift payment was no longer valid and our term of 24 to 48 hours of business days funding time was applied which is yet to elapse. All I can see is that you are not the patient type and I'm sorry that you will be duly refunded for this transaction.

Kindly check my signature and contact me on whatsapp or BBM for courtesy refund though a text was just sent to you on step to take in getting a refund.

This issue was raised here on Monday Sep 26, 2016 which was over 2 years ago at 6:21pm and I came on the thread at 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2016 which is less than one(1) hour to explain what happened, apologized and as well resolved the issue ASAP.

For those that didn't bother to read through the thread before childlishly posting and broadcasting, let me explain what transpired to you in few sentences.

amInigerian whatsapp chatted or called(I can't remember) on the afternoon of Friday Sep 23rd 2016 that he needed to buy PayPal fund or so but with the way E-currency Exchange business works by standard especially for monitoring, security and fraud issue sake, orders are meant to be placed on the website while the order is executed within few minutes or hours(24 to 48 hours business days) and attimes during weekends.

He was told everything but he requested I should give him the total amount along with bank details while he rushed to bank to make payment before they close for the week. He was given the details and was asked to make sure he places order on the website or send e-mail so that the order could be attended for response to calls and whatsapp messages are always very somehow during weekends(secretary now do switch off the office lines during weekends). But it seems he never did as instructed or so on that Friday(23rd) let alone on Saturday(24th) or Sunday(25th).

I think he spoke with secretary(a lady) or a personal assistant who were just newly employed, on phone on Monday(26th) who must have explained to him again how we operate which must have prompted he placed order on the website.

The truth is that they might not know I gave him priority execution although he didn't act as I directed him and moreover, backlogs of orders on website, e-mails, whatsapp and the likes are always much on Mondays that they are always treated one after the other.

His order on the website which was received was put under normal execution time frame of within 24 and 48 hours on that Monday he placed order which implies is still within range. I'm pretty sure he created this thread out of rage but I responded and attended to him here in less than
one hour and pretty sure I refunded him in FULL without charging any type of fee within few minutes that he requested for refund instead or may be I executed his order ASAP(I can't really remember).

I'm pretty sure I personally called him that night or the next day to explain things and as well apologized to him. And out of conscience he came back to the thread on the 4th of October 2016 to say what could be seen he wrote below:

amInigerian:
I have to put up this post because it is only fair for me to say here that legalwealth has paid up
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by legalwealth(m): 1:57am On Jan 28, 2019
antagonist:

The said toddlers are here after weeks of searching for what they will use to talk themselves down because I shared my awful experience with a car dealer on auto section https://www.nairaland.com/4950767/awful-experience-calculusx-runs-owns

For those that can't and won't be able to visit the thread, please read the summary of the issue quoted below;

Disclaimer; I'm not yet a licensed car dealer let alone am I a mercenary here to spoil any name or business but to share my experience with the said nairalander. Moreover! Calculusx said it severally to my face that he cares not about whatever anyone says about him on nairaland, for those that buy cars from him are not nairalanders let alone from nairaland. But unfortunately, I'm a nairalander who has been on this section for few years now of which I thought that this personality could be trusted to the extent that I've been one of his fans not knowing that I will be critically ripped off and made to loose money.

It is highly recommended you read at least the pages listed below culled from "Your Opinion Is Highly And Urgently Needed! !!" that I created because: https://www.nairaland.com/4895806/re-opinion-highly-urgently-needed/1 , https://www.nairaland.com/4895806/re-opinion-highly-urgently-needed/8 , https://www.nairaland.com/4895806/re-opinion-highly-urgently-needed/9

Attention: Click here => https://www.nairaland.com/4950767/awful-experience-calculusx-runs-owns/12 to get to one of the most important pages of this thread which you need to go through after which the dealer and his accomplice started causing nuisance and displaying their respective childishness on this thread. Thanks

1. He was putting all the blame on me

2. He treated me like he was dealing with a kid

3. He refused to apologize despite he was explained to how myself, my wife and my son in the car narrowly escaped accident
when the transmission parked on the highway on 30th of November 2018

4. He refunded N1,050,000 from his V.A Auto Sales Ventures bank account on January 6th 2018 after he said on the 27th of December that he would only be able to refund me N1,100,000 after selling the vehicle as Nigerian used for say N2,100,000 or more.

Despite the car already took over N1,900,000 from my wallet making me to loose over N850,000 while he technically still ripped off to get say N2,500,000 for the "lemon" car that he bought for 1,600$ on copart almost 2 years ago.

See the image below showing the car having two accidents history with autocheck score of 35. Transmission was reported repaired in 2014 and car had another accident in 2017.

See what an old member of nairaland has to say regarding this case quoted below;

Frankdamaxx:
This was and still is a very small issue, but because of pride it will still seem like something impossible to resolve.

This experience could have gone a different way, if at the point the OP called Calculusx when the vehicle first broke down and he said bring it to my shop let discuss and fix it we wouldn't have been here, but the response he received from Calculusx wasn't inviting.

Nobody pays for a car and expects transmission to fail within 4 weeks without say being told to expect it. For Godsakes he was traveling with his family.

The OP has paid for the failed transaction with his money while Calculusx has paid with his reputation.

My advice is Calculusx should offer to meet the OP and smooth things out. He has far more experience than the OP in these sort of things.

"Pride comes before a fall!"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by legalwealth(m): 2:31am On Jan 28, 2019
Customer service/care has been drastically improved upon that livechat on the website and office lines are always available 9 a.m to 7 p.m Monday to Friday for swift response. Turn up or response time frame for support is also always quick on whatsapp even if it is outside working hours.

See our payout/execution timeframe(usually ok) and terms and conditions quoted below;

" Note that our PAYOUT or EXECUTION time frame is usually within 24 hours business days and attimes, weekends inclusive.

It could be executed within few minutes or few hours depending on some factors. But it shouldn't pass 24 hours for all E-currencies except PayPal which could attimes be extended to 72 hours for security/fraud/chargeback checks.

If unfortunately it passes 24 hours for other E-currencies or 72 hours for PayPal, it must have been as a result of some unforeseen circumstances either from your side or from our side. If it is from our side, you sure deserve our sincere apology and possibly a compensation! !! "

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by legalwealth(m): 7:17am On Jan 28, 2019
Another question that needs to be asked those who dropped feedback here this year 2019 is "Have you used his service?" Their response would definitely be No which will help you to be ask them "how did you come up with your feedback here"?

You will discover that comment is as a result of hatred and jealousy which will still end up developing into high blood pressure in their body system.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Much Does Taxi Drivers Make ?? / How To Withdraw From Neteller In Nigeria / CBN Endorses SSS Raid On Currency traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.