Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End (14090 Views)

Pay-up: Africa’s Euro-bond Debt Is Rising To Risky Levels. / 6 Secrets To Getting Debtors To Pay Up / Please I Need Help To Pay Up My N283,500 Dept (Settled) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by ronkusesther: 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
thebigkendo:

Fraudulent character

Scammer and fraudster fighting and covering up their gang member.

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by ronkusesther: 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2019
legalwealth:

The said toddlers are here after weeks of searching for what they will use to talk themselves down because I shared my awful experience with a car dealer on auto section https://www.nairaland.com/4950767/awful-experience-calculusx-runs-owns

For those that can't and won't be able to visit the thread, please read the summary of the issue quoted below;

Disclaimer; I'm not yet a licensed car dealer let alone am I a mercenary here to spoil any name or business but to share my experience with the said nairalander. Moreover! Calculusx said it severally to my face that he cares not about whatever anyone says about him on nairaland, for those that buy cars from him are not nairalanders let alone from nairaland. But unfortunately, I'm a nairalander who has been on this section for few years now of which I thought that this personality could be trusted to the extent that I've been one of his fans not knowing that I will be critically ripped off and made to loose money.

It is highly recommended you read at least the pages listed below culled from "Your Opinion Is Highly And Urgently Needed! !!" that I created because: https://www.nairaland.com/4895806/re-opinion-highly-urgently-needed/1 , https://www.nairaland.com/4895806/re-opinion-highly-urgently-needed/8 , https://www.nairaland.com/4895806/re-opinion-highly-urgently-needed/9

Attention: Click here => https://www.nairaland.com/4950767/awful-experience-calculusx-runs-owns/12 to get to one of the most important pages of this thread which you need to go through after which the dealer and his accomplice started causing nuisance and displaying their respective childishness on this thread. Thanks

1. He was putting all the blame on me

2. He treated me like he was dealing with a kid

3. He refused to apologize despite he was explained to how myself, my wife and my son in the car narrowly escaped accident
when the transmission parked on the highway on 30th of November 2018

4. He refunded N1,050,000 from his V.A Auto Sales Ventures bank account on January 6th 2018 after he said on the 27th of December that he would only be able to refund me N1,100,000 after selling the vehicle as Nigerian used for say N2,100,000 or more.

Despite the car already took over N1,900,000 from my wallet making me to loose over N850,000 while he technically still ripped off to get say N2,500,000 for the "lemon" car that he bought for 1,600$ on copart almost 2 years ago.

See the image below showing the car having two accidents history with autocheck score of 35. Transmission was reported repaired in 2014 and car had another accident in 2017.

See what an old member of nairaland has to say regarding this case quoted below;

"Pride comes before a fall!"
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2019
thebigkendo:

Why are you quoting & editing the original post?

Is that not fraudulent?
Misrepresention
He has mastered the art of manipulation and forgery.
We are not done talking he is already editing post. People don't really know this guy. He is a thief,criminal is his second name. Always looking for ways to deceive the weak.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by ronkusesther: 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
Pained losers on the rampage

They failed at pulling legalwealth down with their fabrications and lies and couldn't recover from it grin grin grin.

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 7:36pm On Dec 10, 2019
In the end he will quote a long post to cover his tracks,trying too hard to build defences,Busted thief.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2019
You have been busted. People are watching you,outside here you can scam people till the law catches up with you. But in here,no room for that rubbish,people will read and understand what you are truly made up off,con artist.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by ronkusesther: 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2019
Very robust shame could not let anyone of them say a word on https://www.nairaland.com/5314114/where-awful-experience-calculusx-runs
that narrates the final stage of the scam and fraud their shameless self were attacking legalwealth for because he shared his experience with their dubious car dealer who gives them kobo kobo from the fraudulent ways.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
ronkusesther:

grin grin grin

What you are known for.

Jobless mofo
Still young to get a job,one thing i wouldn't be is a thief like you.omo ole.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2019
ronkusesther:
Very robust shame could not let anyone of them say a word on https://www.nairaland.com/5314114/where-awful-experience-calculusx-runs
that narrates the final stage of the scam and fraud their shameless self were attacking legalwealth for because he shared his experience with their dubious car dealer who gives them kobo kobo from the fraudulent ways.

That doesn't answer why you are dubious,why you choose to be a criminal, Ole ifo grin
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
Pretentious thief.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by ronkusesther: 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
Alfred74:

Still young to get a job,one thing i wouldn't be is a thief like you.omo ole.

No wonder you are devil's and their agents workshop.

Iya e fi idi jo ina

Jobless mofo

Olofo lo ma n binu ologo

Legalwealth is omo ologo, olofo ni gbogbo yin.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by ronkusesther: 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
Alfred74:
Pretentious thief.

See jobless mofo that is a robber and frausters accomplice talking.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
ronkusesther:

No wonder you are devil's and their agents workshop.

Iya e fi idi jo ina

Jobless mofo

Olofo lo ma n binu ologo

Legalwealth is omo ologo, olofo ni gbogbo yin.
kilo ni? Talaka tio ri se,apoda rada rada tio ni lari.
Mama and iyawo e fobo lana,won kuku ri se lo jeki awon mejeji gbegba asewo. grin
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
ronkusesther:

See jobless mofo that is a robber and frausters accomplice talking.
King of fraudster,king of thief,dubious talaka. You have been busted undecided
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by ronkusesther: 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2019
Baby yah

Jobless mofo

Keep calling and declaring what you are and what your children will become.

Amen it is so to your life and children.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by thebigkendo(m): 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
amInigerian:

[size=13pt]If I say I am not dissapointed, I am lying.

When I want to buy from Taiwo, if the deal is not quite okay by me in terms of time or other concerns, I'll tell him I can't do that deal with him, maybe I will do the next with him. It is not a big deal. Next time if what he has suits my purpose, we transact.

Almost throughout working hours, you chose not to respond and after 5:00pm you say it is non-working hours (but now you have responded by 7:08 because I put this on nairaland). Did I have to do this?

Do you know the reputable people that have recommended you? Do you know how you are falling their hand?

I have attached a screenshot of my transaction receipt (which I forwarded to you by mail).

I want a refund simply because of the TERRIBLE DAMAGE THAT WILL BE CAUSED if I DO NOT PAY for WHAT needs TO BE Paid for now.

Like I said, it does not spell the end of business dealings if you have to send your clients' money back to them so they can carry on with their lives and/or pursuits. But how can one feel confident to use you again when there is every chance you will behave like this again?

For you, it is just some profit you will make on the exchange but do you know if someone is about to be thrown out on the streets somewhere else in the world where they know no one, and we need to send the money to them? Why wont you send the client their money so they can solve their problem through another means?

For you it is just some profit you will make on the exchange but do you know if someoneone will lose their admission or one full year of schooling if we cannot send their complete fees for them?

The question really is... do you know the extent of the damage you may be responsible for by sitting on your client's cash/transaction?

Once again, you have fallen the hand of some respectable men in this game and I am going to send them a heartfelt email in the morning (or maybe call them up). I hope they will talk to you so you take a different view of the kind of service you offer to the people.

MY transaction ID is: 1585388132 Ordered on ijamexchange.ng[/size]

The full post.. Which the clown edited

Another testimony
ExplicitContent:
Legalhealth shut up. You have a very poor customer concern service. Work on it...

Abi you think say e easy to get piece/peace of mind when your money dae another person hand and u don't know what he is to do next

Another testimony

lloydtruth:
your descriptions of legalwealth services are so right, I once used his services and nearly had B.P. though he will eventually pay but will make you regret ever using his services.

drmik eadams:
grin grin grin grin grin..that guy na dick head grin grin grin grin grin customer care zero,,attitude zero grin grin grin,,chai them do child dedication people come come drink mineral ,chop rice.. grin grin akpa amu

Chibenze:
what op said is 100% correct. Sure he is legit.
But i have decided not to use his service again. He has the worst customer service.
@ legalwealth i am not trying to be negative to ur business, this is the simple truth/ personal experience. i just hope you improve.

God Bless Nigeria

Everntually as they said.. He pays up but after your have regretted using his service.. See the regret in bold grin

amInigerian:
[size=13pt]I have to put up this post because it is only fair for me to say here that legalwealth has paid up
He paid shortly after I put up my posts here. The next day.
However, nairaland's bot banned me for (and you wont believe it) some years after I put up second post with on this thread.
It has turned out to be the bot was probably misbehaving and I can post on my account again.
I called him out when he behaved badly.
It is only fair I report that he refunded my money.
It is not that I have the courage to go his way again.
The important thing is that he sent a refund
and it is right that I state it here.
[/size]
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
ronkusesther:
Baby yah

Jobless mofo

Keep calling and declaring what you are and what your children will become.

Amen it is so to your life and children.
Alainilari alairise omo lasan lasan ikeji aja. Sebi you have a son? Ase wa lori omo e okunrin,koribe ko sebe.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by ronkusesther: 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2019
Alfred74:

Alainilari alairise omo lasan lasan ikeji aja. Sebi you have a son? Ase wa lori omo e okunrin,koribe ko sebe.

Amen to them to your life and that of your children

Owo e lo fi type nkan to fe. O ti ribe ayafi to ba je wipe ori ododo lo n ja si tabi ododo lo n so.

People like you will be crying later and eventually die like chicken not knowing that it is afowofa.

Maa type bo ti fe je ko ri fun e, ebi, ara, ojulumo, ore ati idile e lo beeee, ma se dawoduro.

Ire Oooo...
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2019
ronkusesther:

Amen to your life and children

Owo e lo fi type nkan to fe. O ti ribe ayafi to ba je wipe ori ododo lo n ja si tabi ododo lo n so.

People like you will be crying later and eventually die like chicken not knowing that it is afowofa.

Maa type bo ti fe je ko ri fun e, ebi, ara, ojulumo, ore ati idile e lo beeee, ma se dawoduro.

Ire Oooo...

Wahala ti e niyen segun omo adeshida. Gbogbo nkan ti o fi enu e pe yii,ko se lori idile e tomo tomo toko taya. Amin edumare ase.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by diportivo: 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2019
na wa o

1 Like

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2019
diportivo:
na wa o
Ogbona felifeli eh grin
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Chibenze(m): 8:01pm On Dec 10, 2019
What is the essence of this thread? Base on what I have read here legalwealth is not owning anyone here.

I gave my honest review few years ago and base on his respond he has improve his services.

So why all this post and raising dust again?
Someone is even quoting my post.

Or has legal wealth commit any evil?
Please someone should update me what is happening here
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2019
Where is that criminal? Werey ti salo. Se loma shanku,omo rada rada tio leko. You think say na only you sabi shepe? Aye e ma baje ni. Oni ri bati se,oni rona gbegba. Come make we continue. Ogun Loma pa iya nla iya e,Werey alaso.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by ronkusesther: 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
Chibenze:
What is the essence of this thread? Base on what I have read here legalwealth is not owning anyone here.

I gave my honest review few years ago and base on his respond he has improve his services.

Legalwealth didn't commit any evil.

Those toothless dogs are only barking at legalwealth because he shared and revealed the evils their fraudulent masters perpetrate in the autos and cartalk sections when they did it to him.

The dogs and their masters are in severe pains because legalwealth defeated them left and right in their mission of pulling him down. For that reason, it affected money their masters make fraudulently which directly caused the dogs to be fed bones instead of flesh.

The dogs are very hungry and angry but can't forget what legalwealth did to them. That made them to continue fabricating lies and doing all sort of evil to try pulling him down again, but they are seriously failing at the job their masters are paying stipends for again just as they earlier failed woefully at it.

It is extremely pathetic for the dogs and their masters.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Chibenze(m): 8:24am On Dec 12, 2019
ronkusesther:

Legalwealth didn't commit any evil.

Those toothless dogs are only barking at legalwealth because he shared and revealed the evils their fraudulent masters perpetrate in the autos and cartalk sections when they did it to him.

The dogs and their masters are in severe pains because legalwealth defeated them left and right in their mission of pulling him down. For that reason, it affected money their masters make fraudulently which directly caused the dogs to be fed bones instead of flesh.

The dogs are very hungry and angry but can't forget what legalwealth did to them. That made them to continue fabricating lies and doing all sort of evil to try pulling him down again, but they are seriously failing at the job their masters are paying stipends for again just as they earlier failed woefully at it.

It is extremely pathetic for the dogs and their masters.
Oh. Thanks for the update, I think this thread should be taken down. The mod should do the needful.
Meanwhile I will make sure my post that was quoted plus other comments here be deleted. Now.

This is too bad and evil, so they want to use this thread to defame him on no ground

1 Like

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by amInigerian: 11:00am On Dec 12, 2019
Chibenze:

My dear I am even the one that was in that transaction and he has handled everything as properly as a businessman can handle it - years ago

Everyday, it would seem, the cantankerous amongst us find ways to express their cantankerous nature

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by engineerprosper: 12:10pm On Dec 12, 2019
amInigerian:

My dear I am even the one that was in that transaction and he has handled everything as properly as a businessman can handle it - years ago

Everyday, it would seem, the cantankerous amongst us find ways to express their cantankerous nature

Thanks for clearing the air on this and for shaming them.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by engineerprosper: 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2019
amInigerian:
*Update*

Legalwealth has handled this years ago.
I was surprised to see people try use this as a smear campaign against him even when I stated here years ago that he handled this right

These acts are seeds of pre-meditated evil you are putting into the ground

They know what they did and they will now flee from this thread like it is flu to them.

Like you said in 2016 on this thread and I quote, "It is not that I have the courage to go his way again." and posted
on this page by the thebigkendo, I got to know that you started chatting with legalwealth on facebook in 2014 and
you still chatted him in July and November 2017 almost one year after you created this thread, regarding his PayPal account
opening service and he responded well to you.

For you to must have chatted him on facebook not to talk of on whatsapp in less than one year is an evidence that you later
realized that Legalwealth was not at fault.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by diportivo: 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2019
third person singular grin grin

next level madness unlocked

3 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by engineerprosper: 12:33pm On Dec 12, 2019
lloydtruth:
your descriptions of legalwealth services are so right, I once used his services and nearly had B.P. though he will eventually pay but will make you regret ever using his services.

lloydtruth:
unknown terms and conditions that are only applied after seller must have sent his/hers funds to you?

lloydtruth:
this is wonderful, bros please don't change oooooo, continue.

Checking these posts lloydtruth posted on the first page of this thread like someone happy that this thread was created by legalwealth's customer,
it is very obvious he is mere hater.

Keenly looking at this his thread https://www.nairaland.com/3036168/paypal-payoneer-funds-sale asking someone to remove his phone number
himself posted from the thread is suspicious and he is the type of people legalwealth hates dealing with because they are majorly scammers and fraudsters.

lloydtruth:

I have over $1000 PayPal and Payoneer funds for sale @ N290/$1 anyone interested should contact me 07081402523

can you please delete my number from the quote? Thank you.

Aside that, his number was called some minutes ago and he was asked if he sells E-currency. His response was "yes but I don't have" which confirms
him to be one of those failure in the business that are jealous of Legalwealth's success in the E-currency exchange business in Nigeria.

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by engineerprosper: 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2019
One of the shameless car sellers from autos and car talk sections that were trying to pull legalwealth down talking thrash up there should be ignored.

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by diportivo: 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2019
4 threads

3 personal cars

1 for my brother

yet I am a shameless car dealer grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Christmas: Lagos Beer Parlour Operators Lament Low Patronage / $9bn Has Been Used By FG To Defend Naira, Says Senate / How To Withdraw From Neteller In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.