Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End (14131 Views)

Pay-up: Africa’s Euro-bond Debt Is Rising To Risky Levels. / 6 Secrets To Getting Debtors To Pay Up / Please I Need Help To Pay Up My N283,500 Dept (Settled) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by ronkusesther: 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2019
lloydtruth:
You will kill yourself by yourself ooo. The frustration is just too much I sympathize with you but you see that post? Never will I remove it, kiss my arse

Keep blabbing and showing the world how foolish, a fraud, a scam and an hypocrite that you are on this thread.

Let them know whenever you are done.

Find something doing that will change your life for good and not those things that will destroy your life which you are engaging in oh poor boy. #FINAL
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by ronkusesther: 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2019
ronkusesther:
@ lloydtruth

Is this not your compound and as you recently narrated on your thread The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? => https://www.nairaland.com/5590124/snake-killed-compound-knows-name#85051045 ?

Boy! Go into complete hiding because your poverty mindset and lifestyle are the one letting you go into scam and fraud.

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by ronkusesther: 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2019
Your post in here:
lloydtruth:
your descriptions of legalwealth services are so right, I once used his services and nearly had B.P. though he will eventually pay but will make you regret ever using his services.

Legalwealth's response:
legalwealth:

Probably you are one of the hurrying type or those coming with a suspicious mind or those that are not ready to abide by rules and terms and conditions governing any transaction giving yourself BP and not me.

You'll see some people calling at midnight and intermittently even in less than few hours for a service or transaction that has been speculated to be completed within certain timeframe.

Your posts in here:
lloydtruth:
unknown terms and conditions that are only applied after seller must have sent his/hers funds to you?
lloydtruth:
when a seller hurriedly transfers hard earned funds to you, you should also hurriedly pay the seller, no need to apply any military terms and conditions here.

Legalwealth's response:
legalwealth:

Hurriedly transferred your hard earned money?

Anyways! You were pre-informed of our policy and to place order on our exchange site for guaranteed monitoring on Friday's afternoon(we don't work officially on Saturdays and Sundays) which you came for this order. You are meant to place order on our website first and include your order ID in your payment of which our terms and conditions is clearly stated in the mail(orders are completed within 24 to 48 hours working/business days that you will receive after placing order. That implies that proceeding with payment means you've agreed to the terms and conditions outlined in the e-mail that systems send to you after submitting your order.

You pleaded to do make payment first on that Friday's afternoon while you later place order on the site or send mail due to urgency of the payment and so as to be able to get to bank before they close. You never place the order on the website let alone send e-mail as instructed until today's morning that you called in and you were asked reason you didn't send mail nor place order on the site as instructed that you started giving one excuse or the order.

At that time, the favour of swift payment was no longer valid and our term of 24 to 48 hours of business days funding time was applied which is yet to elapse. All I can see is that you are not the patient type and I'm sorry that you will be duly refunded for this transaction.

Kindly check my signature and contact me on whatsapp or BBM for courtesy refund though a text was just sent to you on step to take in getting a refund.

Looking at your posts back then, it shows you are truly of his haters that were jealous of his success in the exchange business.
The reason you have failed in starting not to talk of sustaining the business is because you were hating and jealous of who you should be learning from.

See your life that you are living with snakes! !!
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by ronkusesther: 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2019
lloydtruth:
The post I made years ago is still haunting you and guess what I ain't removing it. Go and die grin grin grin grin. You should learn to treat your customers right

am I nigerian:
*Update*
Legalwealth has handled this years ago.
I was surprised to see people try use this as a smear campaign against him even when I stated here years ago that he handled this right

These acts are seeds of pre-meditated evil you are putting into the ground

Chi ben ze:
What is the essence of this thread? Base on what I have read here legalwealth is not owning anyone here.

I gave my honest review few years ago and base on his respond he has improve his services.

So why all this post and raising dust again?
Someone is even quoting my post.

Or has legal wealth commit any evil?
Please someone should update me what is happening here

am I nigerian:

My dear I am even the one that was in that transaction and he has handled everything as properly as a businessman can handle it - years ago

Everyday, it would seem, the cantankerous amongst us find ways to express their cantankerous nature

Your post is not haunting him but haunting you because at the end, you are not only looking like a fool but put to full shame like others were put
to shame. No one is telling you to remove what you posted because they truly show you are an hater, scammer and fraudster.

Check the topic of this thread again and what the customer who created this thread updated it to and then go hug transformer, that is if the village you live in has light but river or lagoon should be there for you to jump into.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by ronkusesther: 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2019
lloydtruth:
A post I made so many years ago and have even forgotten everything about the post but here you are still crying, weeping, and feeling depressed about the post. angry grin grin grin

You are not wise which is very obvious

Your fellow fools, scammers, fraudsters and hypocrites came on this thread on January 2019 blabbing which was almost 3 years after
to avenge for their fellow fools, scammers, fraudsters and hypocrites but ended being put to big shame.

Did legalwealth cared about this thread not to talk of your blabbings along with that others since 2016 not until the bad gang
from autos and cartalk sections showed up this year on it? Answer is NO which makes you look extremely foolish! !!

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by ronkusesther: 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2019
ronkusesther:

Keep blabbing and showing the world how foolish, a fraud, a scam and an hypocrite that you are on this thread.

Let them know whenever you are done.

Find something doing that will change your life for good and not those things that will destroy your life which you are engaging in oh poor boy. #FINAL

Repeated
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by lloydtruth: 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2019
You smeared the OP into changing his original post and you think it will work with me? Call me all sorts of name but you see that my post? I will never remove it. Legalwealth cry me a River cry cry cry cry :' it is pride that will eventually kill you. Simple apology you can't render and you think you can slander people into changing their reviews about your services. Cry cry baby continue to cry. (
ronkusesther:

Your fellow fools, scammers, fraudsters and hypocrites came on this thread on January 2019 blabbing which was almost 3 years after
to avenge for their fellow fools, scammers, fraudsters and hypocrites but ended being put to big shame.

Did legalwealth cared about this thread not to talk of your blabbings along with that others since 2016 not until the bad gang
from autos and cartalk sections showed up this year on it? Answer is NO which makes you look extremely foolish! !!
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by ronkusesther: 8:02pm On Dec 19, 2019
lloydtruth:
You smeared the OP into changing his original post and you think it will work with me? Call me all sorts of name but you see that my post? I will never remove it. Legalwealth cry me a River cry cry cry cry :' it is pride that will eventually kill you. Simple apology you can't render and you think you can slander people into changing their reviews about your services. Cry cry baby continue to cry. (

am I nigerian:
*Update*
Legalwealth has handled this years ago.
I was surprised to see people try use this as a smear campaign against him even when I stated here years ago that he handled this right

These acts are seeds of pre-meditated evil you are putting into the ground

am I nigerian:

My dear I am even the one that was in that transaction and he has handled everything as properly as a businessman can handle it - years ago

Everyday, it would seem, the cantankerous amongst us find ways to express their cantankerous nature

legalwealth:

Hurriedly transferred your hard earned money?

Anyways! You were pre-informed of our policy and to place order on our exchange site for guaranteed monitoring on Friday's afternoon(we don't work officially on Saturdays and Sundays) which you came for this order. You are meant to place order on our website first and include your order ID in your payment of which our terms and conditions is clearly stated in the mail(orders are completed within 24 to 48 hours working/business days that you will receive after placing order. That implies that proceeding with payment means you've agreed to the terms and conditions outlined in the e-mail that systems send to you after submitting your order.

You pleaded to do make payment first on that Friday's afternoon while you later place order on the site or send mail due to urgency of the payment and so as to be able to get to bank before they close. You never place the order on the website let alone send e-mail as instructed until today's morning that you called in and you were asked reason you didn't send mail nor place order on the site as instructed that you started giving one excuse or the order.

At that time, the favour of swift payment was no longer valid and our term of 24 to 48 hours of business days funding time was applied which is yet to elapse. All I can see is that you are not the patient type and I'm sorry that you will be duly refunded for this transaction.

Kindly check my signature and contact me on whatsapp or BBM for courtesy refund though a text was just sent to you on step to take in getting a refund.

Illiteracy is not only a disease in your life but cantankerous since you couldn't decode the content of what were quoted to your blind and poverty filled mind. Kpele Oooo secondary school dropout that doesn't know how to correctly reason.

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by lloydtruth: 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2019
Did I even get to secondary school level? I didn't even finish crèche but you see that post? Cry me a River I will NEVER remove the post.
ronkusesther:

[b][/b]

Illiteracy is not only a disease in your life but cantankerous since you couldn't decode the content of what were quoted to your blind and poverty filled mind. Kpele Oooo secondary school dropout that doesn't know how to correctly reason.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by ronkusesther: 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2019
lloydtruth:
Did I even get to secondary school level? I didn't even finish crèche but you see that post? Cry me a River I will NEVER remove the post.

ronkusesther:

Your post is not haunting him but haunting you because at the end, you are not only looking like a fool but put to full shame like others were put
to shame. No one is telling you to remove what you posted because they truly show you are an hater, scammer and fraudster.

Check the topic of this thread again and what the customer who created this thread updated it to and then go hug transformer, that is if the village you live in has light but river or lagoon should be there for you to jump into.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by valarinz: 12:15am On Dec 20, 2019
ronkusesther:

The wise ones grin grin grin

If you know you know

NB: whoever had any doubts about the identity of this monikers owner, hope the doubt has been cleared. grin wink smiley

2 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by ronkusesther: 12:21am On Dec 20, 2019
valarinz:

The wise ones grin grin grin

If you know you know

NB: whoever had any doubts about the identity of this monikers owner, hope the doubt has been cleared. grin wink smiley

You mean this or these?

Don't be olodo like your gang members grin
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by thebigkendo(m): 8:25am On Dec 20, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Ronkus baby
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by diportivo: 9:15am On Dec 20, 2019
lloydtruth:
A post I made so many years ago and have even forgotten everything about the post but here you are still crying, weeping, and feeling depressed about the post. angry grin grin grin

not him

when hes pained,he carries the grudge in his heart till his old age

bro

be prepared o

he will quote u till jesus comes.......or,till a ban comes

one of both will come first grin

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by thebigkendo(m): 9:18am On Dec 20, 2019
diportivo:

not him

when hes pained,he carries the grudge in his heart till his old age

bro

be prepared o

he will quote u till jesus comes.......or,till a ban comes

one of both with come first grin

Response coming in a bit

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by ronkusesther: 9:50am On Dec 20, 2019
ronkusesther:

The aforementioned cannot let go of this thread despite the creator of this thread has done justice to its topic and as well lambasted them plus they cannot see the response quoted up there because;

1. They are very shameless and foolish
2. Hypocrisy gotten for cyber bulling people here and there has blindfolded their minds.
3. They are use to the bad habit that they have been exhibiting for years and they vowed never to stop and cannot till they die. They are also still engaging in it so that their children can and will take it over by the time they die.

Such lifestyle and habit that are making their lives mysterious and not productive are what give them joy-sorrow; please continue the bad habit and lifestyle till you die and also pass them to your children.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How To Get A Paypal Account In Nigeria For Your Business / Tayo Aderinokun And Segun Agbaje Photo! / ShapShap Wins $8000 At GITEX 2022 Supernova Challenge Pitch Competition In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.