Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,079 members, 7,807,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End (14123 Views)

Pay-up: Africa’s Euro-bond Debt Is Rising To Risky Levels. / 6 Secrets To Getting Debtors To Pay Up / Please I Need Help To Pay Up My N283,500 Dept (Settled) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by diportivo: 11:06am On Nov 30, 2019
oh God

3 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by thebigkendo(m): 11:23am On Nov 30, 2019
The clown at it again grin grin grin grin grin

Zero customer service but always the first to give negative review on facebook/Google

2 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by thebigkendo(m): 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2019
lateefat101:

Tell us the business you are doing than aproko business acting anonymous all over nairaland.

People like you cannot even sustain any business not to talk of knowing how to deal with any kind of customer.

Everybody that has ever had any complain about dealings with legalo you, both on nairaland & your goggle page are always at fault or fraudulent grin grin

Legalo the perfect one..
Clown grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by thebigkendo(m): 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
amInigerian:
[size=13pt]I have to put up this post because it is only fair for me to say here that legalwealth has paid up
He paid shortly after I put up my posts here. The next day.
However, nairaland's bot banned me for (and you wont believe it) some years after I put up second post with on this thread.
It has turned out to be the bot was probably misbehaving and I can post on my account again.
I called him out when he behaved badly.
It is only fair I report that he refunded my money.
It is not that I have the courage to go his way again.
The important thing is that he sent a refund
and it is right that I state it here.
[/size]

The most important part you miss.. Customer service.. Customer retention
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by lateefat101: 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
thebigkendo:

The most important part you miss.. Customer service.. Customer retainership

Check previous page where Legalwealth said he doesn't deal with such people who are not ready to go by rules and policies guiding his exchange business. Also see to so-called articlebeast on previous page discovered to be one of those(scammers, fraudsters etc) he doesn't deal with or pray for.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by thebigkendo(m): 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
lateefat101:

It is better you look for something doing so that you can have things to show forth instead of all these your aproko that won't earn you
anything. Legalwealth you are trolling has things to show forth all these years he has been on nairaland.

Age is counting on you if you don't know. Grow up and stop hiding behind so-called anonymous nairaland moniker to be trolling people
and doing aproko.

It's my Anonymosity that is paining you, you don't know me.. You can't guage me.. I am probably Richer than legalo's entire royal family or I might also be one poor churchrat using free WiFi grin grin grin

I am not on nairaland to show or brag about what I have achieved or not..

All I talked about is your poor customer service and you are here ranting about my anonymous status.. I am very easy to find on social media if you had just a little intelligence but again.. How does who I am or what I have to show affect your poor customer service?

Lemme update my consultancy to cartalk aproko consultant, abi you think it's only ijam that can have the consultant title? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 1:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
lateefat101:
Calculusx was sighted some minutes ago peeping on this thread to check how his dogs sorry boys he sent are doing grin grin grin

Hope you are seeing that they are not up to the task tongue

It must have been better had it been you called them to order then and as well swallowed your pride.

Legallateef how is your ban? Ee sweet me for belle like icecream grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
thebigkendo:

It's my Anonymosity that is paining you, you don't know me.. You can't guage me.. I am probably Richer than legalo's entire royal family or I might also be one poor churchrat using free WiFi grin grin grin

I am not on nairaland to show or brag about what I have achieved or not..

All I talked about is your poor customer service and you are here ranting about my anonymous status.. I am very easy to find on social media if you had just a little intelligence but again.. How does who I am or what I have to show affect your poor customer service?

Lemme update my consultancy to cartalk aproko consultant, abi you think it's only ijam that can have the consultant title? grin grin
What does he have? Honda without a duty? His one corner shop? Or the 10kobo afro hair on his head? After dressing like a government village headmaster praying for pension days. I puke embarassed

1 Like

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Mayor555(m): 8:12am On Dec 02, 2019
This boy will never get tired.... Oga o...

Mehn this is disturbing..

1 Like

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by engineerprosper: 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
Mayor555:
This boy will never get tired.... Oga o...

Mehn this is disturbing..

My friend you are calling boy that dealt with you all in the autos and car talk sections ; only a real man can do what he did.

Remember he dealt with you the Ekiti mechanic on one on one basis as well grin .

Sorry ehn! !!

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by engineerprosper: 12:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
Imagine that 6 revealing posts about them have been hidden by their moderator on this page undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Mayor555(m): 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
engineerprosper:

My friend you are calling boy that dealt with you all in the autos and car talk sections ; only a real man can do what he did.

Remember he dealt with you the Ekiti mechanic on one on one basis as well grin .

Sorry ehn! !!

Banned Legalwealth came back with lateefat101, it was banned again for excesses... Now you're here with this engineer moniker...

Segun but why?
Prove me wrong by replying with lateefat monicker...

You're a toxic character, I can't deal.

3 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by engineerprosper: 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
Mayor555:

Banned Legalwealth came back with lateefat101, it was banned again for excesses... Now you're here with this engineer moniker...

Segun but why?
Prove me wrong by replying with lateefat monicker...

You're a toxic character, I can't deal.

You can't deal after being seriously dealt with by legalwealth grin grin grin

They are three different people mechanic from Ekiti.

You and your goons ganged up against him and you expect his closest people not to all support him?

Look for something else to say. Sorry Oooo grin! !!
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Mayor555(m): 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2019
engineerprosper:

You can't deal after being seriously dealt with by legalwealth grin grin grin

They are three different people mechanic from Ekiti.

You and your goons ganged up against him and you expect his closest people not to all support him?

Look for something else to say. Sorry Oooo grin! !!

Segun, Peace be with you

2 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by engineerprosper: 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
Mayor555:

Segun, Peace be with you

Go and work rolling on the floor beneath cars and stop masturbating with Segun's name you this kazeem mechanic.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Mayor555(m): 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
engineerprosper:

Go and work rolling on the floor beneath cars and stop masturbating with Segun's name you this kazeem mechanic.

Segun Peace unto you se!
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by diportivo: 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
Mayor555:

Segun Peace unto you se!

grin grin grin

dem say u be kazeem

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Mayor555(m): 2:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
diportivo:

grin grin grin

dem say u be kazeem

grin grin grin grin

I'm still in shock ooo...

Segun will never seize to dash out surprises
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2019
3 in 1, legalateefbricklayerprosper grin Middle name must have swallowed a ban,the first name will follow suit soon.

2 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by thebigkendo(m): 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2019
Lemme add consultant prophet to my siggy grin

Up next.. Truthbetold grin

2 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by engineerprosper: 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
Busy bodies grin

Lies and fabrications are part of their lifestyles.
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by engineerprosper: 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2019
thebigkendo:
Lemme add consultant prophet to my siggy grin

Up next.. Truthbetold grin

truthbetold22:

@ thebigkendo
How much are you being paid to be this dumb? Do you have to comment on every thread? Dont you do stuff outside nairaland? You keep waiting to cyber-bully people outta nairaland. You sure aint young, be wise. Gazuzz is not your father!! Stop acting like he feeds you and use your head.

Truthbetold22

Despite all you did and said at https://www.nairaland.com/5182338/beware-fradulent-mechanics/1 , "dem" are still saying you are legalwealth grin

Legalwealth has not even once misspelt or shortened calculusx like Truthbetold22 does.

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by engineerprosper: 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2019
remediedscholar:
Guys seriously, i think you should try to let go of legalwealth.
He suffered a great loss.
Losing close to a million naira is not funny, trust me, i have been there and now i am trying to remedy my situation.
I spent too much time on nairaland in the past and nothing to show for it.
If you decide to go this path just make sure that you exclude emotions from it.

but in the meantime, these other people claiming saint and the rest, i am already willing to show them the way out and also do away with this moniker again. I have been viewing from the fence since but that time is over.
I have gotten my German Study Permit.
Now is the time to reclaim my space here.
truthbetold22:
There is nothing you can do man. You can only rant. You are even a student self. When people who are feeding themselves are talking, people who are being trained in school self go dey talk.

You are obviously a child so you are hereby ignored. I have passed my message to the guys ruining Cartalk.. if you are not one of them, stop trying to cry more than the bereaved.

They will never listen to the voice of one of their hunters talking from experience.

Legalwealth really dealt with them all in a way they can never forget him grin
Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by thebigkendo(m): 5:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
Where did I say anybody is legalo??
Nawa oh.. Somebody has come & start explaining himself.. Is it guilty conscience?

Legalo is not lateefah
Lateefah is not American Engineer
Lateefah is not truthbetold..

They are just friend who only come out whenever legalo's account chop ban
Very Simple stuff

2 Likes

Re: Legalwealth Handled This Well in the End by Alfred74: 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
thebigkendo:
Where did I say anybody is legalo??
Nawa oh.. Somebody has come & start explaining himself.. Is it guilty conscience?

Legalo is not lateefah
Lateefah is not truthbetold..

They are just friend who only come out whenever legalo's account chop ban
Very Simple stuff

Very very simple grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How To Build A Profitable Online Store in Nigeria (My Story with BuyMart.com.ng) / Bread Making Machine Needed / Jumia: 'africa's Amazon' In Landmark Stock Market Listing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.