Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,327 members, 7,780,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:09 PM

My Tecno L8 Plus Stops Charging - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Tecno L8 Plus Stops Charging (10163 Views)

My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) / Which Should I Choose Between Infinix Hot 3 Or Tecno L8. / Tecno L8 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Tecno L8 Plus Stops Charging by sayyid(m): 2:26am On Jul 25, 2017
obataokenwa:
Go to carlcare and fix it. it's one of its early problem. if fixed, it won't happen again. you bought it newly?
yes I bought it new. thanks I will
Re: My Tecno L8 Plus Stops Charging by obataokenwa(m): 7:34am On Jul 25, 2017
sayyid:

yes I bought it new. thanks I will
Make sure it's carlcare. You won't be charged.
Re: My Tecno L8 Plus Stops Charging by sayyid(m): 8:05am On Jul 25, 2017
obataokenwa:
I really appreciate bro. thanks

1 Like

Re: My Tecno L8 Plus Stops Charging by sayyid(m): 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
obataokenwa:
when I got there they said accessories for Tecno L8 is not on ground but they said I'll be called in 2 weeks time. thanks once again
Re: My Tecno L8 Plus Stops Charging by obataokenwa(m): 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
sayyid:

when I got there they said accessories for Tecno L8 is not on ground but they said I'll be called in 2 weeks time. thanks once again
OK. Have patience. Always fix your phones there.

1 Like

Re: My Tecno L8 Plus Stops Charging by kogbaski99: 12:12am On Jul 26, 2017
Take it to carlcare
Re: My Tecno L8 Plus Stops Charging by CarlcareOpebi(f): 5:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
sayyid:

Good day,
please I discovered that when I charge my phone it just jumped from 70% to 100%, and the battery doesn't last more than a day again. and I bought it in January, please like how much can I get the battery replaced, I reside in ilorin kwara State. thanks
Hello @sayyid The battery is faulty. what device do you use? And for how long have you used it?
Re: My Tecno L8 Plus Stops Charging by sayyid(m): 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @sayyid The battery is faulty. what device do you use? And for how long have you used it?
I'm using Tecno L8 and I bought it in January this year, that's 6month plus. thanks
Re: My Tecno L8 Plus Stops Charging by Prudent200: 7:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
DanielDrake:
lol. i just found out dat there is noting wrong wimma fone....guess its d charger dat has a probs.....i bought a new charger...dat charger wit a long wire dat has a blackberry logo on it......guess yall know it....it charges my fone perfectly fast... im satisfied nd impress..... Bleep carlcare.....my fone is fine....
bros I take God beg you.please can you snapshot it and send pictures to me and how much you buy am. !
Re: My Tecno L8 Plus Stops Charging by CarlcareOpebi(f): 11:05am On Aug 03, 2017
sayyid:

I'm using Tecno L8 and I bought it in January this year, that's 6month plus. thanks
Hi @sayyid Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
Re: My Tecno L8 Plus Stops Charging by sayyid(m): 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi @sayyid Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
I've done that already and was told that they will get back to me once Tecno l8 accessories arrive. I reside in ilorin kwara State. thanks
Re: My Tecno L8 Plus Stops Charging by rufans(m): 2:00pm On Aug 19, 2017
sayyid:

I've done that already and was told that they will get back to me once Tecno l8 accessories arrive. I reside in ilorin kwara State. thanks

I took mine to thier office at computer village .and it's working fine now .
Re: My Tecno L8 Plus Stops Charging by sayyid(m): 2:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
rufans:

I took mine to thier office at computer village .and it's working fine now .
thanks bro.
Re: My Tecno L8 Plus Stops Charging by rufans(m): 6:10am On Sep 02, 2017
My phone started slow charging again, after being r epaired
Re: My Tecno L8 Plus Stops Charging by Haeguy(m): 3:26am On Nov 28, 2018
My tecl8 plus only charges wen switched off dnt know y.. Pls i nid solution n i also mk use of the b. Bcharger

(1) (2) (Reply)

Differences between a Modem Vs Phone's HotSpot / Post Your Funny Iphone 6 Plus Bend Gate Pictures Memes / Buy Smartphone Of Your Choice With Easybuy And Pay Later - All You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.