Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Tinubu's Humiliation N North Chess 4 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Humiliation N North Chess 4 2019 (2351 Views)

Buhari’s Withdrawal Of $1 Billion From Excess Crude Account 4 2019 election FFK / Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race / Gov Shettima Writes Buhari,Denounce Poster He's Contesting 4 2019 Presidency(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Humiliation N North Chess 4 2019 by jayonpoint(m): 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
This piece is for student of political correctness.

As we learn frm other people's mistake(s), it's imperative to sound a note of lesson to others who makes its a habit to see themselves as a overlord over others.

Less than a year+ of APC crawling presidency. it's already disheartening to some of us who were so active in the struggle to wrestle power at all cost frm d arrogant PDP led FG under GEJ. For me, as a political student, politics is a game of interest n dat interest can only get maximum. Hwever tho, politics is played according to its locality e.g US/NIG.

It's already getting interesting as to what to expect as 2019 gets even closer.

My concern is the way Buhari is stylishly n maliciously planning his way for 2019 without d man who fought to ensured his emergence amongst all time political gladiator like atiku.

dat man is TINUBU who against all odds engineer, pioneer n caused d emergence of an opposition party to win Nigeria presidency, a milestone dat is now history in our national life. The humiliation TINUBU face today in his own hand made APC, is a political game of chess plan to edge him out or withle down his influences in the party.

The recent happenings shows that this game is been play by powerful powerbroker in d presidency which may not be unconnected to Buhari himself. The game plan is to hijack d structure of d party(APC).

Pls, those with political know-how shld invade this thread. As there can never an end to political correctness.

Jayonpoint submit!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Humiliation N North Chess 4 2019 by Obijulius: 4:35am On Sep 27, 2016
You should be ashamed if Tinubu is a cause you feel you should break a sweat for!!!!

Except you have a way to feed from the droppings from Remi's pot then your desperation is loathing.

The change mantra was built around Buhari and not Tinubu. Like every other actor, Amaechi inclusive, the tin God should restrict his godship to his immediate surroundings- the SW.

I don't support the APC, but the President is of more relevance to Nigerians than one sectional figure-head.

In the words of Oshimole, Timubu should go and die.

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Humiliation N North Chess 4 2019 by leyemok(m): 5:13am On Sep 27, 2016
I see a new party being floated by Tinubu. He'd done it before which led to Gej's defeat. forget presidency, without Tinubu , APC is as good as dead come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Humiliation N North Chess 4 2019 by jayonpoint(m): 8:17am On Sep 27, 2016
Obijulius:
You should be ashamed if Tinubu is a cause you feel you should break a sweat for!!!!

Except you have a way to feed from the droppings from Remi's pot then your desperation is loathing.

The change mantra was built around Buhari and not Tinubu. Like every other actor, Amaechi inclusive, the tin God should restrict his godship to his immediate surroundings- the SW.

I don't support the APC, but the President is of more relevance to Nigerians than one sectional figure-head.

U can hate him all u like, u can't take it from him...d doggedness n sagacity of political game of chess..underrate him at ur peril. We will fight d sinister of those behind Tinubu's ordeal.

Those who after he helped dem take over helms of affair are d very pple plan his fall. They will fail. For those who pay evil for good will lampoon in error.

This contry belong to all not hausa/fulani feudal lords.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Humiliation N North Chess 4 2019 by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 27, 2016
They can all kill themselves if they want. When they sit down to divide their spoils of war, they remember only their families & cronies.

My unflinching loyalty is to Nigeria, and not some greedy, self-serving & blood-sucking vampires.

All politicians are the same - be it, in the North, South, East & West.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Humiliation N North Chess 4 2019 by Chikpat(m): 9:45am On Sep 27, 2016
leyemok:
I see a new party being floated by Tinubu. He'd done it before which led to Gej's defeat. forget presidency, without Tinubu , APC is as good as dead come 2019.

A new paty floated by tinubu now can not deny buhari a 2nd term. Wu will be has candidate? Wu and Wu will join him? Ppl Wu r desperate to cut him to size knw dis and dats y dey r nt backing out.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Humiliation N North Chess 4 2019 by Ahmeduana(m): 10:20am On Sep 27, 2016
jayonpoint:

U can hate him all u like, u can't take it from him...d doggedness n sagacity of political game of chess..underrate him at ur peril. We will fight d sinister of those behind Tinubu's ordeal.

Those who after he helped dem take over helms of affair are d very pple plan his fall. They will fail. For those who pay evil for good will lampoon in error.

IT IS NOW THAT YOU KNOW THAT HAUSAS ARE FEUDAL LORD? WHEN WE ARE SHOUTING, PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOUT US DOWN.
Re: Tinubu's Humiliation N North Chess 4 2019 by AntiIPOOP(m): 10:23am On Sep 27, 2016
[s]
jayonpoint:
This piece is for student of political correctness.

As we learn frm other people's mistake(s), it's imperative to sound a note of lesson to others who makes its a habit to see themselves as a overlord over others.

Less than a year+ of APC crawling presidency. it's already disheartening to some of us who were so active in the struggle to wrestle power at all cost frm d arrogant PDP led FG under GEJ. For me, as a political student, politics is a game of interest n dat interest can only get maximum. Hwever tho, politics is played according to its locality e.g US/NIG.

It's already getting interesting as to what to expect as 2019 gets even closer.

My concern is the way Buhari is stylishly n maliciously planning his way for 2019 without d man who fought to ensured his emergence amongst all time political gladiator like atiku.

dat man is TINUBU who against all odds engineer, pioneer n caused d emergence of an opposition party to win Nigeria presidency, a milestone dat is now history in our national life. The humiliation TINUBU face today in his own hand made APC, is a political game of chess plan to edge him out or withle down his influences in the party.

The recent happenings shows that this game is been play by powerful powerbroker in d presidency which may not be unconnected to Buhari himself. The game plan is to hijack d structure of d party(APC).

Pls, those with political know-how shld invade this thread. As there can never an end to political correctness.

Jayonpoint submit!

[/s]

Trashy

Master of Flat-heads
Re: Tinubu's Humiliation N North Chess 4 2019 by jayonpoint(m): 11:44am On Sep 27, 2016
Chikpat:

A new paty floated by tinubu now can not deny buhari a 2nd term. Wu will be has candidate? Wu and Wu will join him? Ppl Wu r desperate to cut him to size knw dis and dats y dey r nt backing out.

My frnd, Buhari isn't a politician n those in is clique dnt hv d dap believe me. It took a striking deal with Tinubu to achieve northern presidency. Wil u den say it's fair to treat such a man d way Tinubu is bn treated currentlyy?
No! Ur guess is gud as mine.
Re: Tinubu's Humiliation N North Chess 4 2019 by Chikpat(m): 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
jayonpoint:

My frnd, Buhari isn't a politician n those in is clique dnt hv d dap believe me. It took a striking deal with Tinubu to achieve northern presidency. Wil u den say it's fair to treat such a man d way Tinubu is bn treated currentlyy?
No! Ur guess is gud as mine.

Quite frankly i agree with u : d labors of Jagaban shud nt b in vain. Hw has paid has dues in full and shud b held as such.

Lets kip sentiments n emotions aside. D Buhari clique r gaming n seriously planning of how to win d nxt elections without Tinubu. Dey r nt backing down on dis!

Tinubu can do many tins ; stay bak n fight, leave apc for pdp, form a new paty etc. The best move for now may not be very clear to anybody. Believe me.
If he leaves apc, of kos ppl will go wt him. But dey wont be much to deny pmb a 2nd term. Dis z wat d Buhari clique believes. Jagaban knws d truth too.
Apc z big enof to contain all of dem ; if wat rili bodas dem all z Nigeria - d Country, d ppl and dir wellbeing.
Re: Tinubu's Humiliation N North Chess 4 2019 by hakanai(m): 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
jayonpoint:

Wetin concern Fulani and Hausa for the matter again. Some people and perception of issues. The current matter is between someone from Edo SS and Tinubu from SW. Over a state in the SW. How this matter come carry North and Hauas/fulani enter. What role are they playing in it. Tinubu did not and has not mentioned any northern person(s) in this matter. You people should free us abeg!!! wetin !!! People not fit get disagreement without folks like you reading daft meanings into it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Humiliation N North Chess 4 2019 by hakanai(m): 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
Chikpat:

Quite frankly i agree with u : d labors of Jagaban shud nt b in vain. Hw has paid has dues in full and shud b held as such.

Lets kip sentiments n emotions aside. D Buhari clique r gaming n seriously planning of how to win d nxt elections without Tinubu. Dey r nt backing down on dis!

Tinubu can do many tins ; stay bak n fight, leave apc for pdp, form a new paty etc. The best move for now may not be very clear to anybody. Believe me.
If he leaves apc, of kos ppl will go wt him. But dey wont be much to deny pmb a 2nd term. Dis z wat d Buhari clique believes. Jagaban knws d truth too.
Apc z big enof to contain all of dem ; if wat rili bodas dem all z Nigeria - d Country, d ppl and dir wellbeing.

Again that view is all wrong. At the moment the APC factions are mostly aligned into 3. The Buhari group from CPC,Tinubu group from ACN and decamped PDP . It is nothing about North or south abi Buhari. As it stands today Tinubu played his cards but i think he is over stretching his bounds and also asking for alot that he seems to be stepping into the zone of the other 2 entities. May i ask where Oyegun is from and what party he jumped from to join APC. Buhari people in APC are not really much. Outside the party yes. It is Buhari that needs Tinubu and not the other way. What seems to be happening is ACN is slipping from the control of Tinubu.Decamped PDP are also reorganising.The issue have always being against Tinubu influence after the Saraki and Dogara saga.

Tinubu has dictated alot in the APC and should be humble to allow certain things pass. VP,ministerial positions,NASS-SW,SW political structure and even some northern matters. Now if you ask who dare crosses to the Tinubu domain within the SW? nobody! whilst he keeps going all over. He should thank God for the much influence he enjoys and the Buhari attention he also enjoys. At least that guy Tinubu is got the executive in his pocket. NASS has gone to the decamped PDP and now the battle for APC as a party.

Buhari is a neutral entity here and could fall victim if decamp PDP wins.Buhari relies heavily on Tinubu support within the party. He is not in tune with the decamp PDP after taking side with Tinubu against Saraki. It maybe true that Buhari is sort after by the PDP elements in APC. But he is more a treat to them than Tinubu. Tell me where you see Tinubu accuse or suggest any form of disagreement with Buhari?

The battle now is for who controls & dictates to the party. which Buhari is not interested in. Except for the Decamped PDP elements and Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Humiliation N North Chess 4 2019 by Chikpat(m): 3:14am On Sep 28, 2016
hakanai:

Again that view is all wrong. At the moment the APC factions are mostly aligned into 3. The Buhari group from CPC,Tinubu group from ACN and decamped PDP . It is nothing about North or south abi Buhari. As it stands today Tinubu played his cards but i think he is over stretching his bounds and also asking for alot that he seems to be stepping into the zone of the other 2 entities. May i ask where Oyegun is from and what party he jumped from to join APC. Buhari people in APC are not really much. Outside the party yes. It is Buhari that needs Tinubu and not the other way. What seems to be happening is ACN is slipping from the control of Tinubu.Decamped PDP are also reorganising.The issue have always being against Tinubu influence after the Saraki and Dogara saga.

Tinubu has dictated alot in the APC and should be humble to allow certain things pass. VP,ministerial positions,NASS-SW,SW political structure and even some northern matters. Now if you ask who dare crosses to the Tinubu domain within the SW? nobody! whilst he keeps going all over. He should thank God for the much influence he enjoys and the Buhari attention he also enjoys. At least that guy Tinubu is got the executive in his pocket. NASS has gone to the decamped PDP and now the battle for APC as a party.

Buhari is a neutral entity here and could fall victim if decamp PDP wins.Buhari relies heavily on Tinubu support within the party. He is not in tune with the decamp PDP after taking side with Tinubu against Saraki. It maybe true that Buhari is sort after by the PDP elements in APC. But he is more a treat to them than Tinubu. Tell me where you see Tinubu accuse or suggest any form of disagreement with Buhari?

The battle now is for who controls & dictates to the party. which Buhari is not interested in. Except for the Decamped PDP elements and Tinubu.

Safe for ur displeasure with Jagaban, ur argument is incoherent. I originally elected to ignore you but on 2nd thoughts remembered dat some other guys would read u and could get misled.

I do not knw where u get ur information and hw ur views are formed ; whether from d clubs or parks, whether from oda people's opinions or from a parochial understanding of issues. Be that as it may b: PMB as of today is d undisputed prince in Nigeria and APC that all the courtiers desire and labor to impress. Not Tinubu. Jagaban has paid his dues and can be done without. D battle for him is to remain relevant in mainstream apc cum Nigeria politics. Very simple.

I do not knw hw u came about d 3 blocks in APC u referred to in ur opening sentences. First, APC was already set with the submission of relevant registration materials to the INEC - borne out of the merger of d den ACN, ANPP, CPC and a faction of APGA before a breakaway faction of PDP (New PDP) joined them. So i dont knw wat u mean by 3 blocks. Dey r clearly no defined boundaries of operation for ur 3 blocks so referred.

First, people lyk Amaechi and smart Tambuwal who joined APC from the new pdp hav 100% loyalty to PMB and not any pdp group or block.
Ppl lyk Fashola, Fayemi etc understand dat PMB is d man with d power to make and break and have long aligned wt Buhari and not any Tinubu or ACN group/block. Oyegun dem were in ANPP, ACN. He doesnt owe doz groups /blocks any shit. Buhari z d master ; very simple.
Buhari could not have won the elections in 2015 without Tinubu. But clearly, not any more.... he now wants to win 2019 all on his own structure, without Tinubu.

To say dat Buhari does not care about party structure and who controls what in the party is to ; delude ursef, attempt to misinform n mislead ppl and ultimately to be living in a fool's paradise. That is d crux of d mata which u clearly do not knw. U may now know if u so wish.

Buhari has worked with Tinubu n understands d man can fight. There for, Tinubu must be handled with caution with the goal of tactically crushing him. This z seen in all d instances where Buhari has used proxies to oppose Tinubu in guber elections in kogi, Ondo and in oda relevant appointments. If Tinubu z strong till 2019, PMB may have to renegotiate his 2nd tenure and Tinubu may deny him his support den as himself cud hav his own plans. That is d fear. That is d war dey r prosecuting ; to reduce d influence of Jagaban in determing wu gets wat n hw in 2019. Buhari is very intrested in this and in his 2nd term; d present economic hardship notwithstanding. The party plays in vital role in this scheme. Make no further mistakes about this.
Re: Tinubu's Humiliation N North Chess 4 2019 by Boleyndynasty2(f): 5:01am On Sep 28, 2016
I can't believe this is happening shocked
Re: Tinubu's Humiliation N North Chess 4 2019 by RZArecta(m): 5:32am On Sep 28, 2016
smiley it's funny how younger ones like us saw far ahead of elders like Tinubu and his fellow zombies. We warned about bubu's antecedents and what is/was likely to happen but no one listened because we were wailers and 5% people but what do I know, I can only sit back and enjoy the drama while I say I told you so.
This is pure Machiavellian tactics, if you've read The Prince and this fight is really true, I would advice that you tell ojuyobo to watch his back literally

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Humiliation N North Chess 4 2019 by zubizareta(m): 6:00am On Sep 28, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
I can't believe this is happening shocked

Re: Tinubu's Humiliation N North Chess 4 2019 by meccuno: 6:07am On Sep 28, 2016
Obijulius:

grin
Re: Tinubu's Humiliation N North Chess 4 2019 by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:13am On Sep 28, 2016
Limme alone joor
zubizareta:

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri On The Abducted Supreme Court Justice / The Financial Times Of London Finishes Off President Buhari / Why Those Who Tried To Create A Wedge Between Buhari, Osinbajo Failed – Femi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.