Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year (4245 Views)

Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back / Osaze's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by MsZee(f): 10:46am On Oct 14, 2009
Osaze Odewinge was awarded the MTN - AIT Footballer of the year last Sunday which he was nominated alongside team members Ike Uche and Goal keeper Vincent Enyama.

Do you in your own opinion think he deserves the award?

He dedicated the award to his Parents <who in a touching sppech he made he said "My mum will use her last money to buy me a football boot and my Dad will always take me along to watch football">, team members, Coaches, Tech Members, Fans.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/sports/article02//indexn2_html?pdate=131009&ptitle=Kenya%20will%20be%20difficult%20for%20Eagles,%20Osaze%20declares

Also Samson Siasia was also awarded Best Coach.

Do you think they really deserve the award?
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by bamsshegz8(m): 11:32am On Oct 14, 2009
yes,
i think they all deserve the award
as for osaze, fi all other members of the super eagles team have been dedicated and committed as he is we would not have been in this world cup struggle by now,
as for the other nominees, they all deserve it, kudos to AIT,
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2009
A honour well deserved.
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by sayso: 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2009
for running around the field doing nothing.why should any member of the GE's win an award?
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by oloriooko(m): 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2009
Definitely!
At least he demonstrates it on the field, I think he deserves it.
Thumb up!
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by dove24u(m): 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2009
Osaze deserves the award grin
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by ZUBBYNWA(m): 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2009
Nwannem na  agbaram boolu, dey joyly it realy fit you for he the cap fit let him wear it.
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by Homonide: 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2009
Osaze, though half Nigerian, half Russian has demonstrated a commitment to the National team, second to no other's in that team. He is the

quintessence of dedication and Patriotism to one's Nation.

Congratulations Osaze, on a well deserved honour.

As for Coach Siaisia, i have mixed feelings.Owing to the fact that Nigerian National Coaches performed below expectation, i can't really fault the

decision of Siaisia being given the award?But what of other Coaches in the Nigerian league?
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by FBS: 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2009
Yes he does. Vincent Enyeama is also a decent guy.

Siasia- coach of the year? hmmm. . .
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by tunyus(m): 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2009
OSAZE deserve the honour likewise SIASIA
but my concerne is that the organiser of the award should create another award for the goalkeeping category thereby appreciating VINCENT ENYEAMA the guy as been so consistent 4 the national team 4 d past 5years now
                       UP     ENYEAMA
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by Okaakoko(m): 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2009
OSAZE deserves the award even more. ENYEAMA is the goal keeper of the year.
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by showbobo(m): 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2009
Osaze indubitably deserves the award. . He is a true Nigerian
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by Shooga27: 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2009
Osaze Osaze brillaint player by all standard eh STOP bad bella
His the light of Super Eagles for now,he need to embrase Uncle Enigma J J Okocha (wizard) His got great charisma off and on d pitch;i can't wait to see him in Premeirship.:
 Clever siaSia i appreciate him alot,i still don't know why he can't be given the chance to be in charge of Eagles is mature enough pLZ.NFA rubbish.
 The likes of John Fashanu sucessful businees magnate well exposed, and Segun Odegbami should be allowed to govern the  afair of NFA not some block heads with fat stomach rubbish. lipsrsealed grin
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by Oluschenco(m): 1:05pm On Oct 14, 2009
Osaze, the man of the match, he even deserves an award that is more than that, if there is any.
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by toideve(m): 1:06pm On Oct 14, 2009
His commitment to National Team is unquestionable, he deserves even more
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by koolchicco: 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2009
toideve:

His commitment to National Team is unquestionable, he deserves even more

Ditto.
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by Asemo: 1:20pm On Oct 14, 2009
Osazee derserved the award,you can see the hunger and passion in him when he is playing in the Nigeria jersey.Another person who deserved the award is coach samson Siasia not minding the result at the U-20 world cup.He did his best ,though not good enough he cannot be judged by that competition alone as being a failure.
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by StEdwin(m): 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2009
Congratulations to him. He deserves it.
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by Rooneyboy(m): 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2009
A well deserted award , keep it up.
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by Radiant(f): 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2009
Bravo Osaze, Bravo Siasia smiley
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2009
Osaze's zeal and passion is unrivalled in that team. Apart from this award, I think he should be given something more.
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by tokunegiye(m): 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2009
i think no other persons in this nation deserves this likes this guy i think they worked for it so why not.
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by Shooga27: 1:43pm On Oct 14, 2009
ahh you are so sweet,one man armY Osaze.
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by poj(m): 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2009
the guys deserves it. others should strive to be more commited and put up their besty performance
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by fuke(m): 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2009
Well deserved, both Osaze and Siasia. Osaze is the only reason some people are still talking about 2010.
   His performance and commitment on Sunday  could not have been bettered by any of  the fathers of Nigeria,
   were they to have resurrected and put on the jersey.

Now, where is the guy rubbishibg Osaze in this forum the other day? He should cover his face in shame.
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by Shooga27: 1:51pm On Oct 14, 2009
i m not trying to be funny,i think is pointless inviting Mikel little or no commitment to d team, we need obafemi martins constantly plz anoduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu coach lipsrsealed
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by 55gal(m): 2:02pm On Oct 14, 2009
Osaze is a very hard working guy,good for him.
Looking forward to seeing him play in
the English premiership,he will surely shine.
congratulations! grin
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by Nezan(m): 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2009
An honour well deserved for both of them.
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by sammytb(m): 2:13pm On Oct 14, 2009
Osaze has always been outstanding. So he deserve d Award.
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by hollandis(f): 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2009
Shooga27:

i m not trying to be funny,i think is pointless inviting Mikel little or no commitment to d team, we need obafemi martins constantly plz anoduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu coach lipsrsealed
Who is talking about mikel ?Can't you read?You get sense at all?
@topic
Osaze deserves it ,Siasia too
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by sammytb(m): 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2009
Osaze has always been outstanding. So he deserve d Award.
Re: Osaze Wins MTN - AIT Nigerian Footballer Of The Year by sammytb(m): 2:16pm On Oct 14, 2009
Osaze has always been oustanding. So he deserve d Award.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Week 4: Uk Pool No. -3- Surebanker / Watch Cristiano Ronaldo Throw Away Portugal Armband In Disgust / Breaking News! LIVE EPL Football Lands On Startimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.