Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

How The Pose After After Paying For The Bride Price During This Recession - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How The Pose After After Paying For The Bride Price During This Recession (2191 Views)

Groom And Bride Rock The Doggy Pose At Their Traditional Wedding (Photo) / Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex / See What The Bride Is Wearing - No Bra (fashion Or Madness??) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Pose After After Paying For The Bride Price During This Recession by dissybling(f): 12:43am On Sep 27, 2016
totallysupport

1 Like

Re: How The Pose After After Paying For The Bride Price During This Recession by micfoley: 1:35am On Sep 27, 2016
Hmmm
Re: How The Pose After After Paying For The Bride Price During This Recession by dissybling(f): 1:38am On Sep 27, 2016
micfoley:
Hmmm
wat with the hmm grin
Re: How The Pose After After Paying For The Bride Price During This Recession by Nobody: 1:42am On Sep 27, 2016
I've a very good sense of humour.
But honestly this picture depicts slavery. cry

2 Likes

Re: How The Pose After After Paying For The Bride Price During This Recession by Nobody: 4:09am On Sep 27, 2016
VolTOxic:
I found it funny at 1st but....
Why do you think that? Slavery.You know somethin'?
Re: How The Pose After After Paying For The Bride Price During This Recession by Nobody: 5:48am On Sep 27, 2016
Like ..oyaaaa you're now my property whether dem like am or not. Their father! smiley

1 Like

Re: How The Pose After After Paying For The Bride Price During This Recession by Taeewo(m): 6:22am On Sep 27, 2016
grin
Re: How The Pose After After Paying For The Bride Price During This Recession by knight05(m): 6:23am On Sep 27, 2016
grin cheesy
Re: How The Pose After After Paying For The Bride Price During This Recession by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 27, 2016
OP, yhu think sey e easy?
Re: How The Pose After After Paying For The Bride Price During This Recession by collinsflex(m): 7:22am On Sep 27, 2016
Recession everywhere..

[size=14pt]TEAMFLEX[/size]
Re: How The Pose After After Paying For The Bride Price During This Recession by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I found it funny at 1st but....
Why do you think that? Slavery.You know somethin'?

This comment explains everything.

RádicallyBlunt:
Like ..oyaaaa you're now my property whether dem like am or not. Their father! smiley
Re: How The Pose After After Paying For The Bride Price During This Recession by dissybling(f): 10:20am On Sep 27, 2016
VolTOxic:
slavery ke he is just trying to say atlast u are mine
Re: How The Pose After After Paying For The Bride Price During This Recession by dissybling(f): 10:22am On Sep 27, 2016
collinsflex:
Recession everywhere..
[size=14pt]TEAMFLEX[/size]
I say e no easy
Re: How The Pose After After Paying For The Bride Price During This Recession by Bossontop(m): 11:26am On Sep 27, 2016
Lolz no b lie
Re: How The Pose After After Paying For The Bride Price During This Recession by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 27, 2016
some people will fail to see the humour in this picture..over-seriousness dey kill o grin

gringrin @pic cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How The Pose After After Paying For The Bride Price During This Recession by austine4real(m): 11:43am On Sep 27, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: How The Pose After After Paying For The Bride Price During This Recession by DirtyGold: 11:57am On Sep 27, 2016
Posses your possession kinda thing grin

What's tha business?
Re: How The Pose After After Paying For The Bride Price During This Recession by firstking01(m): 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
Looks like pix took in the 80's
Re: How The Pose After After Paying For The Bride Price During This Recession by Mujaheeeden: 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
VolTOxic:
You are wrong in all indices
Re: How The Pose After After Paying For The Bride Price During This Recession by Mujaheeeden: 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
VolTOxic:
You are wrong in all indices.

You will not understand until when you want to marry and the girl family with even the chief priest are against the marriage
Re: How The Pose After After Paying For The Bride Price During This Recession by dissybling(f): 10:10am On Sep 30, 2016
it would have been slavery if she was in chain

(1) (Reply)

Woman Post Revenge Photos Of Her Naked Boss On His Wife’s Facebook Page / I Bet You - This Girl Will Make Your Dickk Erupt Really Hard Before It Drops / Young Singles Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.