Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

End Your DSTV Subscription Forever! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / End Your DSTV Subscription Forever! (8118 Views)

Cheap GO Tv Nd Dstv Subscription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Your DSTV Subscription Forever! by ravenmortal: 3:52am On Sep 27, 2016
AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY: Amazon Fire TV Stick and Amazon Fire TV Box with KODI 16.1. MOBDRO TV, MOVIES, SPORTS, PPV, Bleep.

This item is Brand New In The Box. It was only opened to load KODI and Apps.

Those of you new to Kodi 16.1, it allows you to access just about any media you need. Live TV from around the world, PPV live sports, HD movies, TV shows, Bleep adult content all for FREE! It also auto updates apps so there is no need to worry about outdated apps.

-Movies still in the theaters
-Blu ray releases
-DVD releases
-All your favourite TV Shows
-LIVE TV with ON SCREEN GUIDE
-ALL FREE Music via 1000s of apps
-EVERY EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, NFL GAME
-ALL LIVE PAY PER VIEW EVENTS
-EVERY MLB, NBA, NHL, FIFA GAME LIVE
-Kid Shows and Cartoons (Cartoon Network, Disney etc.)
-International Content From Across The Globe ( Practically ALL COUNTRIES)
-Plenty of children's content from Disney, Nickelodeon, PBS, Cartoon World, etc.
-3D Movies
-Live Radio Stations Throughout The World
-Bleep

<b>All this content is Free, no monthly fees or subscription costs. </b>

Save money! The cost of going to the movies, cable/satellite TV, and Pay-Per-View all keep going up.

MOST OF THE FOLLOWING ADD-ONS ARE ALREADY INSTALLED

1CHANNEL
ABC FAMILY
CASTAWAY (AKA NEW SPORTSDEVIL)
Cooking Channel
cCLOUD TV
EARTHCAM
EXODUS (AKA NEW GENESIS)
FOOD NETWORK
FOX NEWS
ICE FILM
Live Mix
MUSIC VIDEO JUKEBOX
NAVI-X
PHOENIX
PROSPORT
SPORTSDEVIL
Sports Mix
SALTS
UK Turk playlists
UK TV Again
USTV NOW
VEETLE
VELOCITY
Vidtime
YOUTUBE
WWE Online
XBMC KARAOKE
Bleep ADULT APPS
& SEVERAL MORE That are preloaded and can be installed with one click.

Please note that Adult content can be uninstalled.

MOBDRO Also Installed!!!

MOBDRO is currently the best Live TV App available that can provide FREE access to live TV Streams.

Product Details
The Amazon Fire TV Stick puts entertainment in one place, wherever you go.

There's no entertainment shortage with the Amazon Fire TV Stick. Access subscriptions, streaming, and Amazon's digital content in one place. X-Ray and ASAP features go further, offering information about what you're watching or learning favorites to load them faster. The portable streaming TV stick even works with Wi-Fi requiring web authentication, like at hotels. An easy-to-use remote doubles as a game controller, or you can turn phones and tablets into remotes with the Amazon remote app.

Massive selection of movies, TV shows, songs, and games
USB TV stick works everywhere so long as you have an Internet connection! Take it with you to a friends house, take it when you travel!!

Easy navigation, perceptive recommendations, and intuitive remote
Dual-core processor, dedicated VideoCore4 GPU
Play games like Flappy Birds Family, Toy Story: Smash It!, and Monsters University;
Watch slide shows, photos, and personal videos saved in the cloud, and even set favorite albums as your screen saver
ASAP (Advanced Streaming and Prediction) learns your favorite movies and shows and gets them ready to watch
Remote connects to Fire TV with Bluetooth; no line of sight is required, so no more reaching and stretching
Millions of songs available to stream to Amazon Fire TV Stick, plus access your Amazon Music library
Save up to four kids' profiles; choose what they can access, set screen limits, and restrict certain types of content
Use Fire phone or tablet to send video and audio to your big screen, freeing up your Amazon mobile device
Amazon-exclusive X-Ray lets you learn more about TV shows and movies playing on Amazon Fire TV
Voice search via mobile app over Amazon's entire video, app, and game catalog, plus select apps like Hulu Plus
Dolby Digital Plus up to 7.1 for rich, cinematic surround sound
Enjoy gameplay with the included remote or take gaming to the next level with the Amazon Fire Game Controller
Supports video (H.264) and audio (AAC-LC, AC3, eAC3 (Dolby Digital Plus), FLAC, MP3, PCM/Wave, Vorbis)
Photo formats surpported include JPEG, PNG, GIF, and BMP
Requires high-definition television with available HDMI input, Internet connection via Wi-Fi, and a power outlet
Compatible with HDTVs with HDMI capable of 1080p or 720p at 60/50Hz, including popular HDCP-compatible models
Package includes TV stick, remote, 5-foot USB cable and power adapter, HDMI extender cable, batteries, and guide
Ports: HDMI output, Micro USB for power only

One-Stop Entertainment for Subscriptions, Streaming, and More
The Amazon Fire TV Stick combines streaming and subscriptions with Amazon's digital catalog for nearly endless movies, TV shows, games, apps, music, sports, and news. Stream music from apps or your library, watch Netflix if you have a subscription.

Compact for Convenient Portability
Connect the TV stick to any HDTV. Or bring it to hotels and dorm rooms, since the streaming TV stick works with Wi-Fi networks requiring web authentication.

Easy-to-Use Remote and App
The USB stick's remote works via Bluetooth, with no line of sight needed to search, watch, or play games. Downloading the remote app turns your phone and tablet into remotes with voice-search capability.

Exclusive Amazon Features
Learn about movies and TV shows with the Amazon Fire TV Stick's X-Ray feature, which displays actor information, character stories, and trivia. The ASAP (Advanced Streaming and Prediction) function learns your favorites and gets them ready to watch--no buffering needed.

What is in the Package?
Amazon Fire TV Stick, Amazon Fire TV remote, 5-foot USB cable and power adapter, HDMI extender cable, two AAA batteries, and a quick start guide.

Please note that you need Internet capacity as this is a streaming device. No fees ever, no subscription ever! Cut that cable bill FOREVER!!

We've done the hard work for you in one of the most stable devices ever - AMAZON FIRE. Get it now. We have only a few devices left.

<b>Price:</b>
Amazon Fire TV Stick - $250
Amazon Fire TV Box - $500

Whats the difference? Storage and Memory. The Fire TV Box comes with a faster processor and 8GB of Memory. Therefore it will load faster and will not buffer as much as the more compact stick.

Fire TV Box - Upgraded Power, Crisp Video and Sound
A dual-core processor, 8GB of storage, and a dedicated VideoCore4 GPU make the Amazon Fire TV Box quick and smooth. Stream in up to 1080p HD with Dolby Digital Plus (up to 7.1) surround sound.

Call Immediately. We will do a test run to show you how to use this as well as written instructions.

Email - raven_mortal at hotmail.com
Phone: 08177771043

1 Like

Re: End Your DSTV Subscription Forever! by ravenmortal: 4:27am On Sep 27, 2016
You also get
Netflix
The entire Dish Network channels
NaviX
Phoenix
Icefilms
DramaFever
Hulu
Fox
PrimeTV
Sports channels - too many to list (ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, Fox, Sky, Sentanta, BeinSports etc)
Local Television from around the world. See some countries in the pictures attached. Yes, even Nigeria!

Over 1000 channels!

Every time I turn this on when I have guests, we spend hours talking about it. Lol.

1 Share

Re: End Your DSTV Subscription Forever! by ravenmortal: 4:30am On Sep 27, 2016
All these screen shots from my device during the US presidential debate tonight on BBC.

Re: End Your DSTV Subscription Forever! by Nobody: 4:32am On Sep 27, 2016
With that price, ill rather buy iphone 7 and subscribe my dstv.

3 Likes

Re: End Your DSTV Subscription Forever! by Rayd502(m): 5:23am On Sep 27, 2016
Do one pay for Internet connection for it?

2 Likes

Re: End Your DSTV Subscription Forever! by hardcore007: 5:59am On Sep 27, 2016
That looks like Google Chrome tv
Re: End Your DSTV Subscription Forever! by menxer: 6:41am On Sep 27, 2016
On whose Internet subscription are you watching all these?
It's cheaper to subscribe dstv than Internet for a month in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: End Your DSTV Subscription Forever! by twinskenny(m): 6:59am On Sep 27, 2016
menxer:
On whose Internet subscription are you watching all these?
It's cheaper to subscribe dstv than Internet for a month in Nigeria

The price is scary..
Internet connection is the main issue

3 Likes

Re: End Your DSTV Subscription Forever! by GogetterMD(m): 7:03am On Sep 27, 2016
Bros OP, your mouth sweet die! Why $500 for a TV box when there are alternative Chinese models with same or even more features for $60? Besides, where the affordable stable internet to use with it? Stream a 2hr program of 1080p and 1.5GB of data is gone, at least. DSTV is still a better option, at least for now. If I need to do IPTV, I have Mobdro on my mobile device

2 Likes

Re: End Your DSTV Subscription Forever! by ravenmortal: 7:58am On Sep 27, 2016
I use IPNX for Internet. Fibre optic, direct to my house. I get 100GB for N15 per month. I have never run out of data and I do not buffer.

You are free to buy a Chinese version, if you prefer. This is an option for the discerning buyer. There is a difference between Mercedes and Great Wall or Kia.

Thanks for the calls!

1 Like

Re: End Your DSTV Subscription Forever! by aieromon(m): 10:40am On Sep 27, 2016
ravenmortal:
I use IPNX for Internet. Fibre optic, direct to my house. I get 100GB for N15 per month. I have never run out of data and I do not buffer.

You are free to buy a Chinese version, if you prefer. This is an option for the discerning buyer. There is a difference between Mercedes and Great Wall or Kia.

Thanks for the calls!

I think you should inform interested clients that the box requires internet subscription.

If you spend #15,000 monthly on internet data,then having a DSTV subscription isn't a bad idea.

5 Likes

Re: End Your DSTV Subscription Forever! by bigiyaro(m): 10:54am On Sep 27, 2016
aieromon:

I think you should inform interested clients that the box requires internet subscription.

If you spend #15,000 monthly on internet data,then having a DSTV subscription isn't a bad idea.
don't mind the op, he should have done a proper research based on the reality in naija, before sweet talking dat won't work.
Re: End Your DSTV Subscription Forever! by ravenmortal: 3:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
aieromon:

Thank you for your comment. If you had read the ad above, you would have seen everything required disclosed, including the line:

<b>"Please note that you need Internet capacity as this is a streaming device. No fees ever, no subscription ever! Cut that cable bill FOREVER!!"</b>

Rather than complain, if this option is not for you, please move on to that which suits you. We have already done tests for 3 Nairalanders and have sold 5 devices to others. The reality for most of our customers is that they already have high speed Internet in their homes, so there is no extra monthly cost.

1 Like

Re: End Your DSTV Subscription Forever! by Kingy10: 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
Buy a UK used Android with HDMI & download mobdro on it & subscribe, what's the difference bro?
Re: End Your DSTV Subscription Forever! by dicksonadams(m): 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
This op no well oh... grin see werin in one sell for him fellow naija when he knows that Internet for naija deyexpensive. I still prefer my gotv 1k8 than months 15k Internet

1 Like

Re: End Your DSTV Subscription Forever! by ameh99: 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
Haba manner! That price is too expensive considering the current exchange rate grin
Re: End Your DSTV Subscription Forever! by shurlermoz(m): 11:12am On Sep 28, 2016
OP, i don't have the intention of knocking your hustle but your presentation is misleading, you said we should end our DSTV subscription but you want us to replace it with a more expensive internet subscription.
Moreover, why wouldnt I just download Kodi on my laptop and watch whatever I want whenever I want.

Bottom-line, internet TV is million miles ahead of DSTV but the latter is still cheaper.

3 Likes

Re: End Your DSTV Subscription Forever! by ravenmortal: 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
shurlermoz:
OP, i don't have the intention of knocking your hustle but your presentation is misleading, you said we should end our DSTV subscription but you want us to replace it with a more expensive internet subscription.
Moreover, why wouldnt I just download Kodi on my laptop and watch whatever I want whenever I want.

Bottom-line, internet TV is million miles ahead of DSTV but the latter is still cheaper.

Point noted. I will address this with a live example from my household and many customers.

Option 1 - Internet & DSTV:
Internet subscription - N15K per month
DSTV - N16K per month = N31K

Option 2- Streaming Device for TV:
Internet only: N15K per month ONLY

Q.E.D

Again, permit me to point out a reality - this option is not for everyone. Most people who move to streaming devices do so for the option of watching 1000+ relevant channels, TV shows from around the world ON DEMAND, and ALL movies including those currently in theaters. Yes you can download software and watch on your computer, but this option is for your TV sets. Why watch alone when you can entertain a whole family?

The choice is yours.
Re: End Your DSTV Subscription Forever! by eph12(m): 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
And poor Internet does not affect it?
Re: End Your DSTV Subscription Forever! by ravenmortal: 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
eph12:
And poor Internet does not affect it?

Certainly does. As with anything else based on the Internet, the better your bandwidth, the better your viewing pleasure. I have used this on Swift, Smile and Glo (hotspot via my iPad). Certainly watchable on all, with some buffering, especially on the TV Stick. The Amazon Fire Box sees less buffering.

I choose lower quality feeds so I don't eat up so much data. The shows are generally marked "HD", "MQ" or "LQ".
Re: End Your DSTV Subscription Forever! by omooye1(m): 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
u can even get quality android TV box on Konga with 25k,and all this apps pre installed
Re: End Your DSTV Subscription Forever! by henryskywalker2003(m): 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2016
@OP, Why are you being so greedy na? Haba. $250 for Amazon Fire TV stick that the newest gen currently retails for only $39.99 on Amazon, with older gens going for less? And that is what you want to sell for $250. Before you start talking about softwares you have on it, those are all free software available on the internet. The only work you did was to install them yourself. But that doesn't justify the amount you're charging for these items bros.

2 Likes

Re: End Your DSTV Subscription Forever! by henryskywalker2003(m): 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2016
For those interested, you can simply register on mallforafrica and buy the fire stick latest gen and get it delivered from Amazon to your doorstep for less than 26k. Which is far cheaper than the $250 the OP is asking for. The apps are free and a little Google and DIY over a weekend and you can set it up for yourself with little or no stress.

1 Like

Re: End Your DSTV Subscription Forever! by inspbado(m): 11:29pm On Nov 14, 2016
My nexbox has all these apps and channels and i got it, plus free wireless keyboard, for 18k right here on nairaland. Op abeg swerve with your $250/500 tv box jare!! grin

1 Like

Re: End Your DSTV Subscription Forever! by willian10: 5:07am On Nov 15, 2016
inspbado:
My nexbox has all these apps and channels and i got it, plus free wireless keyboard, for 18k right here on nairaland. Op abeg swerve with your $250/500 tv box jare!! grin
Which sub do u use and how often do u watch it
Re: End Your DSTV Subscription Forever! by inspbado(m): 8:02am On Nov 15, 2016
willian10:

Which sub do u use and how often do u watch it

There's a guy that sells etisalat 12gb data for 2k, "dollar flow" on nairaland. Check him out. I watch every night when i get back from work and its awesome; i get to watch thousands of channels on it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: End Your DSTV Subscription Forever! by ibnhasan: 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2018
ravenmortal:

Thanks for the calls!

How did you get Fibre optic cable connected to your house?
Re: End Your DSTV Subscription Forever! by Donbigi2(m): 11:56am On Dec 27, 2018
inspbado:

There's a guy that sells etisalat 12gb data for 2k, "dollar flow" on nairaland. Check him out. I watch every night when i get back from work and its awesome; i get to watch thousands of channels on it.
by any chance is he still selling?
Re: End Your DSTV Subscription Forever! by adebee: 10:57am On Jan 07, 2019
The FireTv Stick 4k (latest version on Amazon) I bought is currently $49.99(N18,200) and N28k on Jumia. The version you are advertising is $39.99 (N14,600). All the channels you loaded can be loaded easily by following instructional videos on YouTube. So what exactly is your justification for the ridiculous price @$250? I recommend the FireTv Stick if one can buy it at a reasonable price. You can always use unlimited from service providers like WiFi.com.ng N9500 or Fiberone N10,500 monthly.

1 Like

Re: End Your DSTV Subscription Forever! by dotcooty(m): 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
Point noted. I will address this with a live example from my household and many customers.

Q.E.D

Again, permit me to point out a reality - this option is not for everyone. Most people who move to streaming devices do so for the option of watching 1000+ relevant channels, TV shows from around the world ON DEMAND, and ALL movies including those currently in theaters. Yes you can download software and watch on your computer, but this option is for your TV sets. Why watch alone when you can entertain a whole family?

The choice is yours.

"Further to yr explanation for those in doubt or confuse...

A typical household of 4/5 in naija runs the following:

* at least 2phones each plus the children
* laptop or desktop at home
* dstv subscription
* cctv (which requires Wi-Fi if u want realtime coverage at home from yr office)

However u want to cut cost on the above every month, can't be compared to unlimited internet access of 13k to 15k monthly ( depending on the service provider with strong signal in yr area)without any worries of running out of data.
Re: End Your DSTV Subscription Forever! by dotcooty(m): 7:06pm On Aug 05, 2020
dotcooty:

Q.E.D

The choice is yours.

* dstv subscription
* cctv (which requires Wi-Fi if u want realtime coverage at home from yr office)

However u want to cut cost on the above every month, can't be compared to unlimited internet access of 13k to 15k monthly ( depending on the service provider with strong signal in yr area)without any worries of running out of data.

* dstv subscription

However u want to cut cost on the above every month, can't be compared to unlimited internet access of 13k to 15k monthly ( depending on the service provider with strong signal in yr area)without any worries of running out of data.[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Lifepo4 Prismatic Cells Available / Crazy Gadgets Combina from usa...part 2 all sold out / Bold 5..(21k), BB q10...40k...add power bank and more accesories..London Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.