Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,343 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

What The Quran Says About "Change Begins With Me" (snapshot) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What The Quran Says About "Change Begins With Me" (snapshot) (853 Views)

Why Would An African Convert/remain A Muslim When The Quran Says The Following? / Quran Says Jesus Is Superior To Mohamed / Checkout What The Bible And Quran Says About Killing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Quran Says About "Change Begins With Me" (snapshot) by hertheytheydgee(m): 5:42am On Sep 27, 2016
It is normal for change to begin with everyone of us, keeping political sentiments aside, Quran 13 verse 11 reads Allah will not change the condition of a people , until they change with what is in themselves.

Re: What The Quran Says About "Change Begins With Me" (snapshot) by faithugo64(f): 5:46am On Sep 27, 2016
APC should have used "change begins with me" as their slogan from the very start and not lie to us by making unrealistic promises

1 Like

Re: What The Quran Says About "Change Begins With Me" (snapshot) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:57am On Sep 27, 2016
Yes, Dr pant you are right. The foolishness in the people that voted for this no-good blaming government must be exorcised alongside their zombiesm to enable such "chanji".
Btw, stay away from weed angry angry

1 Like

Re: What The Quran Says About "Change Begins With Me" (snapshot) by hertheytheydgee(m): 6:17am On Sep 27, 2016
faithugo64:
APC should have used "change begins with me" as their slogan from the very start and not lie to us by making unrealistic promises

"Change begins with me" and "change begins with you" will yield same result provided we are all going to abide by it. Our negative mentality as Nigerians is an additional problem for Nigeria.
Re: What The Quran Says About "Change Begins With Me" (snapshot) by hertheytheydgee(m): 6:19am On Sep 27, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
Yes, Dr pant you are right. The foolishness in the people that voted for this no-good blaming government must be exorcised alongside their zombiesm to enable such "chanji".
Btw, stay away from weed angry angry

Can't you make a sentence without insulting anyone? Channel your point properly. Pantami quoted the Quran, he didn't create the quote

(1) (Reply)

Christians And Muslims, Was Mohammad An Adulterer?? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/07/17 / Under What Are You Covered !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.