Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Oyegun Takes Tinubu’s Case To Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyegun Takes Tinubu’s Case To Buhari (24551 Views)

Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors / CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer / We Were Under Influence During Tinubu's Case - CCT Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyegun Takes Tinubu’s Case To Buhari by Boyooosa(m): 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
madridguy:
I stand with Jagaban of Africa.
Shay Oyegun fe ku ni abi o fe salo? Mo be re ni o...
Re: Oyegun Takes Tinubu’s Case To Buhari by richidinho(m): 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
QuotaSystem:

PMB and Tinubu are not on opposite sides. This has nothing to do with PMB.

May God bless Sen. Bola Tinubu and President Buhari.

You need God blessing more than these old f00ls
Forget them and pray for yourself and Nigeria
Re: Oyegun Takes Tinubu’s Case To Buhari by madridguy(m): 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
No mind the man jare.

Boyooosa:

Shay Oyegun fe ku ni abi o fe salo? Mo be re ni o...

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Takes Tinubu’s Case To Buhari by StarPlayer: 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
tinubu should calm down jare
Re: Oyegun Takes Tinubu’s Case To Buhari by Nnannapat(m): 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
To all, saying Tinubu is this, Tinubu is that. That he single handedly made PMB the president, Tinubu is just very wise to see that GEJ messed up the goodwill that Nigerians offered him and quickly latched unto Buhari to get a shot at the center. Tinubu didn't install PMB as the president of Nigeria, the need for a paradigm shift and overwhelming quest for power to return to the core North did. Buhari is president today because of his popularity in the North and that, fits well with the plot.

Tinubu is calling for Oyegun's head for not insisting on internal democracy,while he, the so called national leader endorsed and tried to impose a candidate in the primary election in question. And that, to his worshippers is refined and unblemished democracy. Double standard will kill some people someday.

Have any of you asked the Jigawa governor who conducted the primary election, why he chooses his entire team from his base and his recommendations on the outcome? And why he queried the committee that was sent to Ondo on why his input as the election umpire did not matter to them.
Tinubu said that the delegates list was tampered with, and no one can say otherwise because he is the great oracle of the southwest, and his words and thoughts are always right ( what manner of people reasons like this) Oh! my God.

Tinubu is just a desperate and insatiable greedy fellow, who wants everyone at his beck and call. This is Nigeria not southwest.

I stand with PMB
I stand with better and prosperous Nigeria.
Re: Oyegun Takes Tinubu’s Case To Buhari by Brooklynsouth(f): 3:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
QuotaSystem:

PMB and Tinubu are not on opposite sides. This has nothing to do with PMB.

May God bless Sen. Bola Tinubu and President Buhari.
what of NNAMDI kANU
Re: Oyegun Takes Tinubu’s Case To Buhari by swiperthefox: 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
salabscholar01:
ok
Na today? Opolo eyes no bi open eye.
Re: Oyegun Takes Tinubu’s Case To Buhari by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
Towards 2018/19

PDP in APC + Defeated PDP legislators = Party 1

Arewa CPC (PMB) + Power seekers = Party 2

Fake Yoruba Leaders + Turaki = Party 3

South East, South South Leaders + Any New Fulani master = Party 4

Put yours
Re: Oyegun Takes Tinubu’s Case To Buhari by Davesope: 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
MzErica:
Useless thieves lemme go and look for a rich man that will fvck and pay me huge amount of money grin
beep me up at 07060402374
Re: Oyegun Takes Tinubu’s Case To Buhari by ojadetayo(m): 6:38am On Sep 28, 2016
I think what is happening here is a case of someone doing what is right and the other hell bent on wrong. I feel because Tinubu's guy didn't win the primary, that is why they are looking for a way to replace the winner but Oyegun wants to do what is right by allowing the rightful winner to get his slot. If Tinubu's guy had won,they won't have called for rerun of the primary. But because Oyegun is opposing their moves,they want to remove him. Tinubu should accept that his guy lost and move forward.
Re: Oyegun Takes Tinubu’s Case To Buhari by nuelyoyo(m): 2:46pm On Sep 28, 2016
madridguy:
This matter on ground has nothing to do with Sai Baba. Na between Jagaban and Pa Oyegun.
Buhari for life.

I beg to differ, the matter on ground is between Buhari, Oyegun and Jagaban. The primary process that brought Akeredolu was orchestrated by Buhari, just to reduce Jagaban's powers. Jagaban being the brain behind Oyegun's emergence as APC chairman, needed Oyegun to play to his(Jagaban's) dictates, buh Oyegun decided to pitch tent with Buhari, hence the call for Oyegun's resignation by Jagaban.
Re: Oyegun Takes Tinubu’s Case To Buhari by awopejus: 8:18am On Oct 03, 2016
Oyegun was disgrace in his polling unit, Oyegun used his veto power to rub my state to join APC state in Nigeria though am not surprised while TINUBU Was shouting because he did same mistake last 4yrs and he regretted it left for oyegun in Edo obaseki woudnt have get one vote but people voted for oshomole and obaseki not APC but as far as Ondo is concern APC is gone because Ondo south will go for oke Ondo central jegede Ondo north, APC ONLY HAVE OWO because OSe is for PDP THEN THE MAIN PEOPLE TO DECIDE THE OVERALL VOTE ARE AKOKO AND OUR OWN ASIWAJU OF AKOKO AS BEING BETRAYED TWICE BY SAME PEOPLE I THINK IS TIME TO GO FOR OKE.
Re: Oyegun Takes Tinubu’s Case To Buhari by 7lives: 8:57am On Oct 03, 2016
awopejus:
Oyegun was disgrace in his polling unit, Oyegun used his veto power to rub my state to join APC state in Nigeria though am not surprised while TINUBU Was shouting because he did same mistake last 4yrs and he regretted it left for oyegun in Edo obaseki woudnt have get one vote but people voted for oshomole and obaseki not APC but as far as Ondo is concern APC is gone because Ondo south will go for oke Ondo central jegede Ondo north, APC ONLY HAVE OWO because OSe is for PDP THEN THE MAIN PEOPLE TO DECIDE THE OVERALL VOTE ARE AKOKO AND OUR OWN ASIWAJU OF AKOKO AS BEING BETRAYED TWICE BY SAME PEOPLE I THINK IS TIME TO GO FOR OKE.

No matter how thirsty a man he will never drink mud, The fact that Ondo people were forced to change their car does not mean their destination has change, e je ki a le akata lo na, ki a wa fi abo ba adie.
Ondo needs deliverance from PDP, the people needs to rally round whoever the candidate is and forget all this bickering or else na una go suffer am, This has been our secret in Lagos, EYE ON THE BALL PLEASE OR ELSE NA GBESE O grin grin grin grin IRE O.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Bans Cart Pushers And Wheelbarrow Operators In The State / DSS Releases Obadiah Mailafia / Obasanjo With JournalIsts In Victoria, Seychelles, East Africa (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.