Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,511 members, 7,801,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) (38177 Views)

Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria? / Surfwella: Universities To Get Free Wi-Fi Facilities In Nigeria / 4 New Universities To Be Established In Nigeria - Education Minister Announces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by amJoe(m): 7:01am On Sep 27, 2016
Is your school in this list of worst Universities to study in Nigeria?

See the full list here http://celenaija..com/2016/09/worst-universities-in-nigeria-2016-list.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 27, 2016
Why will someone in his right senses go to any of these universities?

8 Likes

Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 27, 2016
they are not complete sef I want to see uniport uniabuja KSU and some other shit holes they call school

2 Likes

Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 27, 2016
Hmmm undecided

2 Likes

Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:33am On Sep 27, 2016
Why u come carry unn main gate put for there?for my mind when I saw it befor going through with the list,this op is under the influence of weed. Anyway,nice research especially on that of thinkers university

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 27, 2016
amJoe:

See the full list here http://celenaija..com/2016/09/worst-universities-in-nigeria-2016-list.html

Why use University of Nigeria Nsuka UNN as the thread pics?

Well ive heard of these universities sha, come n complete ur post o....
Abi d effect of the weed don finish?

HonPatrick:
Thank God I studied abroad undecided

Which abroad?

U dat studied Rat poison in Esperanza University Cotonou....

Mtcheeeew...
U come here de type rubbish...

12 Likes

Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by wins18(m): 9:12am On Sep 27, 2016
fuckboy:
they are not complete sef I want to see uniport uniabuja KSU and some other shit holes they call school
Bro remove uniabuja from ur list, wetin dem do you?
Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by Shiifi(m): 9:19am On Sep 27, 2016
How u laugh in Camp when someone tells u he finished from any of the above university

3 Likes

Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 27, 2016
wins18:

just don't like it

1 Like

Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by wins18(m): 9:30am On Sep 27, 2016
fuckboy:

just don't like it
reasons pls

1 Like

Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by sseunth(m): 9:43am On Sep 27, 2016
EastGold:
Why will someone in his right senses go to any of these universities?
please do u have a special university for people to attend? will i be staying in borno state and be thinking of cming to university of ibadan?....

blame the government and the management of the schl. dont blame people attending it

3 Likes

Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by sseunth(m): 9:51am On Sep 27, 2016
1. Samuel Adegboyega University - Ogwa

2. Al-Qalam University - Katsina

3. Rhema University - Aba

4. Wesley University of Science and Technology - Ondo City

5. Kebbi State University of Science and Technology - Aliero

6. Godfrey Okoye University - Ugwuomu Nike

7. Taraba State University - Jalingo

8. Tansian University - Umunya

9. Sokoto State University - Sokoto

10. Kwararafa University - Wukari

11. Gombe State University - Gombe

12. Federal University, Kashere - Kashere

13. Bauchi State University - Gadau

14. Crescent University, Abeokuta - Abeokuta

15. Western Delta University - Oghara

16. Novena University - Ogume

17. Adamawa State University - Mubi

18. Federal University, Wukari - Wukari

19. Yobe State University - Damaturu

20. Renaissance University - Enugu

21. Obong University - Obong Ntak

22. University of Mkar - Mkar

23. Federal University, Lafia - Lafia

24. Salem University - Lokoja

25. Wellspring University - Benin City

26. Adeleke University - Ede

27. Al-Hikmah University - Ilorin

28. Akwa Ibom State University - Uyo

29. Federal University, Dutse - Dutse

30. Fountain University - Oshogbo

31. Federal University, Lokoja - Lokoja

32. Cross River University of Technology - Calabar

33. Kogi State University - Anyigba

34. Kano University of Science and Technology - Wudil
Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 27, 2016
wins18:
reasons pls
reasons best known to me
Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 27, 2016
sseunth:
1. Samuel Adegboyega University - Ogwa 2. Al-Qalam University - Katsina 3. Rhema University - Aba 4. Wesley University of Science and Technology - Ondo City 5. Kebbi State University of Science and Technology - Aliero 6. Godfrey Okoye University - Ugwuomu Nike 7. Taraba State University - Jalingo 8. Tansian University - Umunya 9. Sokoto State University - Sokoto 10. Kwararafa University - Wukari 11. Gombe State University - Gombe 12. Federal University, Kashere - Kashere 13. Bauchi State University - Gadau 14. Crescent University, Abeokuta - Abeokuta 15. Western Delta University - Oghara 16. Novena University - Ogume 17. Adamawa State University - Mubi 18. Federal University, Wukari - Wukari 19. Yobe State University - Damaturu 20. Renaissance University - Enugu 21. Obong University - Obong Ntak 22. University of Mkar - Mkar 23. Federal University, Lafia - Lafia 24. Salem University - Lokoja 25. Wellspring University - Benin City 26. Adeleke University - Ede 27. Al-Hikmah University - Ilorin 28. Akwa Ibom State University - Uyo 29. Federal University, Dutse - Dutse 30. Fountain University - Oshogbo 31. Federal University, Lokoja - Lokoja 32. Cross River University of Technology - Calabar 33. Kogi State University - Anyigba 34. Kano University of Science and Technology - Wudil

thank you...you just mentioned some of em but the ones I want are there

1 Like

Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by Classcaptain1(m): 10:00am On Sep 27, 2016
fuckboy:

reasons best known to me
Talk true,them no give you admission bah?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 27, 2016
Classcaptain1:
Talk true,them no give you admission bah?

something like that and I'm even and indigene
Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by buffalowings: 10:43am On Sep 27, 2016
Shiifi:
How u laugh in Camp when someone tells u he finished from any of the above university

Kiki Kiki
Na to report you now grin
Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by khristal87(m): 11:24am On Sep 27, 2016
Well i thought i finished frm a quack skul until i went fr ma M.Sc at Unilorin..... I dnt see any diff between all Nigerian universities.... U ll realize dis wen u go fr job interviews, u beat ppl frm d so called famous universities hands down....

8 Likes

Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by adto(m): 11:24am On Sep 27, 2016
Hmmmm

Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by Jamez122: 11:36am On Sep 27, 2016
North East plenty pass

katsina state university

1 Like

Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by MicroBox: 11:38am On Sep 27, 2016
So we must all go to Ahmadu Bello University.. ABU
Must we all goto Unilag. .
Must we all goto Uni Ibadan. .
Must we all goto UniBen. .
We must all goto Bayero University. .
Must we all go to all those regular on our lips university...
All the Universities you listed are new institutions with set standard during academic recruitment . .
Because you don't know them doesn't make them substandard. That's where catchment area came about. If you want to school, go close to your community and choose a school, you mustn't know the names of all institution in the country.....

4 Likes

Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by Davidblen(m): 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
amJoe:

Abeg Ooo Spare Me Shit Adeleke University Worse Ke Anyway I Dont Blame Op He Probably Studied In 'Home' University So He Might Not Know Anything *drops Mic*

1 Like

Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by Temital(f): 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
Why is Alqalam on this list? Kai, it's even no. 2.
Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by FrankNetter(m): 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
Imo state university should be number one on that list.

2 Likes

Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by adexdon(m): 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
let say the thread is abt EAST
Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by Malik1338(m): 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
Just give me a reason why fountain university is on that list undecided
Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
grin thank God say Ambrose Alli University no dey the list o...
Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
wins18:
uniabuja suppose dey number one for that list followed by unical and uniport
Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
sseunth:
1. Samuel Adegboyega University - Ogwa
2. Al-Qalam University - Katsina
3. Rhema University - Aba
4. Wesley University of Science and Technology - Ondo City
5. Kebbi State University of Science and Technology - Aliero
6. Godfrey Okoye University - Ugwuomu Nike
7. Taraba State University - Jalingo
8. Tansian University - Umunya
9. Sokoto State University - Sokoto
10. Kwararafa University - Wukari
11. Gombe State University - Gombe
12. Federal University, Kashere - Kashere
13. Bauchi State University - Gadau
14. Crescent University, Abeokuta - Abeokuta
15. Western Delta University - Oghara
16. Novena University - Ogume
17. Adamawa State University - Mubi
18. Federal University, Wukari - Wukari
19. Yobe State University - Damaturu
20. Renaissance University - Enugu
21. Obong University - Obong Ntak
22. University of Mkar - Mkar
23. Federal University, Lafia - Lafia
24. Salem University - Lokoja
25. Wellspring University - Benin City
26. Adeleke University - Ede
27. Al-Hikmah University - Ilorin
28. Akwa Ibom State University - Uyo
29. Federal University, Dutse - Dutse
30. Fountain University - Oshogbo
31. Federal University, Lokoja - Lokoja
32. Cross River University of Technology - Calabar
33. Kogi State University - Anyigba
34. Kano University of Science and Technology - Wudil
wetin happen to federal university lafia?
Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by sseunth(m): 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:

wetin happen to federal university lafia?
i dnt knw....i copied it frm the link the guy dropped
Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by HonPatrick(m): 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
Thank God I studied abroad undecided
Re: See The List Of 50 Worst Universities To Study In Nigeria ( Photo) by Cutehector(m): 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
Why can't we promote our nigerian universities? We just don't appreciate our own.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNILAG Security Officer Armed With Wooden Gun (photo) / Joy Adesina Gets N5m, Bungalow & Scholarship From Ogun Governor / Poor Result From UNICAL Mathematics Department

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.