Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

See The Reply A Lady Got After Tweeting These (screenshot) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reply A Lady Got After Tweeting These (screenshot) (3483 Views)

The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) / See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reply A Lady Got After Tweeting These (screenshot) by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 27, 2016
is she saying the truth?

1 Like

Re: See The Reply A Lady Got After Tweeting These (screenshot) by Slimzjoe(m): 7:45am On Sep 27, 2016
Gbam!!

2 Likes

Re: See The Reply A Lady Got After Tweeting These (screenshot) by chris2face(m): 7:50am On Sep 27, 2016
Seconded or simply put if she is not good in bed and u cheat with a chick who's got the skills is not cheat is survival

3 Likes

Re: See The Reply A Lady Got After Tweeting These (screenshot) by mhizAnnie(f): 7:51am On Sep 27, 2016
Lmao...how do they come up with all these heartless response? Anyway it's the guy that started it so I support her grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Reply A Lady Got After Tweeting These (screenshot) by TopeQs: 8:04am On Sep 27, 2016
mhizAnnie:
Lmao...how do they come up with all these heartless response? Anyway it's the guy that started it so I support her grin
chai shocked diaris God oh....
grin
because a guy started.......undecided

2 Likes

Re: See The Reply A Lady Got After Tweeting These (screenshot) by tosine25: 8:14am On Sep 27, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: See The Reply A Lady Got After Tweeting These (screenshot) by mhizAnnie(f): 8:15am On Sep 27, 2016
TopeQs:

chai shocked diaris God oh....
grin
because a guy started.......undecided

Yes nau
Lmao

1 Like

Re: See The Reply A Lady Got After Tweeting These (screenshot) by iPrevail(m): 8:19am On Sep 27, 2016
There is no devil. Computer programs and technology is the devil I see here.

Technology has given us so much comfort but has robbed us of some vital virtues of life. Science and religion are no different.. We are all slaves to both.

100 years from now there will be no man-woman relationship. People have completely redefined what a relationship should be about. The fundamental essence and purpose of it has been completely defeated.

People now think they are gay because they probably read about it somewhere or saw it in a movie. They are even talking of animal rights! undecided

The more technologically advanced we become, the more steps we take closer to the edge.

Na wa o.. See epistle na undecided

2 Likes

Re: See The Reply A Lady Got After Tweeting These (screenshot) by Laveda(f): 8:24am On Sep 27, 2016
iPrevail:
There is no devil. Computer programs and technology is the devil I see here.

Technology has given us so much comfort but has robbed us of some vital virtues of life. Science and religion are no different.. We are all slaves to both.

100 years from now there will be no man-woman relationship. People have completely redefined what a relationship should be about. The fundamental essence and purpose of it has been completely defeated.

People now think they are gay because they probably read about it somewhere or saw it in a movie. They are even talking of animal rights! undecided

The more technologically advanced we become, the more we steps we take closer to the edge.

Na wa o.. See epistle na undecided

How's this related to the Topic of this thread

2 Likes

Re: See The Reply A Lady Got After Tweeting These (screenshot) by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 27, 2016
Lol!!! Gbam!

1 Like

Re: See The Reply A Lady Got After Tweeting These (screenshot) by iPrevail(m): 8:29am On Sep 27, 2016
Laveda:

How's this related to the Topic of this thread

Honestly, I dunno how that came about. There was this sudden electric-like surge in my brain.. and then..

3 Likes

Re: See The Reply A Lady Got After Tweeting These (screenshot) by Laveda(f): 8:45am On Sep 27, 2016
iPrevail:

Honestly, I dunno how that came about. There was this sudden electric-like surge in my brain.. and then..

I see.. gringringrin

1 Like

Re: See The Reply A Lady Got After Tweeting These (screenshot) by UyiIredia(m): 10:10am On Sep 27, 2016
maviduchez77:
is she saying the truth?
The babe harsh o.
Re: See The Reply A Lady Got After Tweeting These (screenshot) by stuffs4me(m): 11:14am On Sep 27, 2016
iPrevail:

You might want to visit Yaya Left before your case becomes full blown.
Re: See The Reply A Lady Got After Tweeting These (screenshot) by iPrevail(m): 11:21am On Sep 27, 2016
stuffs4me:

Haa-haa-ha.. That was very hilarious. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Reply A Lady Got After Tweeting These (screenshot) by Bossontop(m): 11:24am On Sep 27, 2016
Dat guy has ma vote anydae anytym

Re: See The Reply A Lady Got After Tweeting These (screenshot) by stuffs4me(m): 11:33am On Sep 27, 2016
iPrevail:

You might want to visit Yaba Left before your case becomes full blown.
Re: See The Reply A Lady Got After Tweeting These (screenshot) by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 27, 2016
stuffs4me:

YABA sir

1 Like

Re: See The Reply A Lady Got After Tweeting These (screenshot) by austine4real(m): 11:38am On Sep 27, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Reply A Lady Got After Tweeting These (screenshot) by stuffs4me(m): 11:39am On Sep 27, 2016
Jarizod:

YABA sir

Yeah.... I know, and have corrected it. One of those typographical errors
Re: See The Reply A Lady Got After Tweeting These (screenshot) by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 27, 2016
stuffs4me:

Yeah.... I know, and have corrected it. One of those typographical errors

ok boss
Re: See The Reply A Lady Got After Tweeting These (screenshot) by gudnex22(m): 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
ѕσмє gιяℓѕ иσ в αм αт αℓℓ. ιf уσυ єи∂ υρ ωιтн тнιѕ туρє αѕ α ωιfє тнєи уσυя иαмє ιѕ ѕσяяу.
Re: See The Reply A Lady Got After Tweeting These (screenshot) by metallisc(m): 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
mhizAnnie:

the day you try and cheat on me, that will be the day of your rapture! grin grin grin
Re: See The Reply A Lady Got After Tweeting These (screenshot) by mhizAnnie(f): 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
metallisc:

the day you try and cheat on me, that will be the day of your rapture! grin grin grin

Huh...naso?
Re: See The Reply A Lady Got After Tweeting These (screenshot) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
mhizAnnie:

It seems you read upside down...
Re: See The Reply A Lady Got After Tweeting These (screenshot) by mhizAnnie(f): 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
Symphony1:

It seems you read upside down...

No my dear...u do

1 Like

Re: See The Reply A Lady Got After Tweeting These (screenshot) by GrahamFay: 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
It's good news to hear that finally a new family detention center is going to open shortly. Being a custom essay online writer I never find much time. But today visiting here is worth many things.
Re: See The Reply A Lady Got After Tweeting These (screenshot) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
God no go shame us

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Weaving Hairstyle For Black African 2018 / #nobraday: See How Nigerians Girls Are Marking No Bra Day On Social Media Today / See The Burial Poster That Got Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.