Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,977 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Who Can Help Me Make Payment In This Site: Www.ascp.org For A Fee - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Can Help Me Make Payment In This Site: Www.ascp.org For A Fee (1568 Views)

I Need Somebody With Dollar Acc To Help Me Make Payment Abroad / Beware Of This Site Www.clubkonnect.com / Receiving Payment In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Help Me Make Payment In This Site: Www.ascp.org For A Fee by ritzyvic1(m): 10:22am On Sep 27, 2016
I have been trying to pay for a professional certification exam in ascp.org with my GTB naira MasterCard but has been getting error message. I have confirmed that the issue is not from card and contacted ASCP customer care. I follwed the instructions but to no avail.
But I feel that any card issued by an American financial institution( such as payoneer, American express etc.) will work. Please if you have such and willing to help me make the online payment while I give you the money in cash contact me. You can state your fees.
Alternatively, if you have made any payment in that site and can suggest to me how to go about this, I'll appreciate that much. Thanks
Contact/Whatsapp: 08142323838
Note: my location is Lagos incase we need to see in persons
Re: Who Can Help Me Make Payment In This Site: Www.ascp.org For A Fee by zenithmarine: 1:41pm On May 17, 2018
ritzyvic1:
I have been trying to pay for a professional certification exam in ascp.org with my GTB naira MasterCard but has been getting error message. I have confirmed that the issue is not from card and contacted ASCP customer care. I follwed the instructions but to no avail.
But I feel that any card issued by an American financial institution( such as payoneer, American express etc.) will work. Please if you have such and willing to help me make the online payment while I give you the money in cash contact me. You can state your fees.
Alternatively, if you have made any payment in that site and can suggest to me how to go about this, I'll appreciate that much. Thanks

Have u done this exam? Do they have a centre in Africa ; Nigeria or Ghana to write the exams
Re: Who Can Help Me Make Payment In This Site: Www.ascp.org For A Fee by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:59pm On May 17, 2018
Check my signature in blue below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Who Can Help Me Make Payment In This Site: Www.ascp.org For A Fee by ritzyvic1(m): 2:03pm On May 17, 2018
zenithmarine:

Have u done this exam? Do they have a centre in Africa ; Nigeria or Ghana to write the exams

Yeah
They there's a centre in Ikeja where you can take it.
Re: Who Can Help Me Make Payment In This Site: Www.ascp.org For A Fee by zenithmarine: 4:17pm On May 17, 2018
ritzyvic1:

Yeah
They there's a centre in Ikeja where you can take it.

How many stages is it .. How do one start the processing
Re: Who Can Help Me Make Payment In This Site: Www.ascp.org For A Fee by xtylyn(f): 12:24am On Mar 29, 2022
ritzyvic1:
zenithmarine:

Please can I contact you? I know time has changed since you wrote the exam but I need some clarification before undertaking this journey like the Wes evaluation, letter of authenticity, exam materials etc. looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks
Re: Who Can Help Me Make Payment In This Site: Www.ascp.org For A Fee by ritzyvic1(m): 9:55am On Mar 31, 2022
[quote author=xtylyn post=111456074][/quote]

The process is fairly straightforward, and here is it:
1. Order for WES evaluation
2. Go back to your university and request for your transcript to be sent to WES
3. Use that opportunity to get letter of authenticity from HOD of your department
4. When the WES evaluation and the letter is ready, register for the certification exam
5. Check the recommended textbooks and google them, you'll definitely see where to download them free even if it's not the current edition. It
can still serve the purpose
6. When you have read well down 'A concise review of clinical laboratory science' for revisions
7. Book your exam date, there's a Pearson Vue center at Ikeja where you can take it.

Best of luck

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Buy, Sell & Exchange Neteller,payza,bitcoin, Pm - Instant Payment & Service / 3 In 1 Office Stationery Prints At Promo Price!!! / Buy Your Amazing Ceramic Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.