Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

"Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm - Webmasters (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm (52757 Views)

₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California / Mark Zuckerberg And Wife, Priscilla Step Out With Their Baby Bump / Read The Conversation Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-biafran Activist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by HyDef(m): 9:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
That's a parody mark zuckerbag cheesy

*in ipob mumu voice*

Even my bloda, ngbolo gburugburu 1 of biafra kingdom mark nzukkabag respect us unlike the yolobaas cheesy

Thank you for noticing.

Seriously, you think Zuck would personally mention that what he was about to do was against the rules? You think he'd make grammatical errors?

You think he'd say 'Waooo'??!??!

1 Like

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by beaversticks(m): 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
Illiterate......'back in todays time'
Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by olukaydee(m): 9:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
Mnnnn. Except he announces on channels tv
that biafrans should support him,forvet it
Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by EjikeBiafra: 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
The Page Remains: www.facebook.com/ImoCityNewsBlog

Let's Join Hands Together Please. Try And Share The Page: www.facebook.com/ImoCityNewsBlog

1 Like

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
eyya i pity the guy sha. the page no even get up to 500likes yet ooo
Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
Greenbullet:
FÚCK BIAFRA,YOU SHIT HEADS Igbos ARE GONNA FUCKING STAY IN NIGERIA WHERE YOU HAVE A CHANCE AT SURVIVAL,WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WILL DO BUISNESS WITH NATURAL BORN SCAMMERS,THIEVES AND BLOODY DRUG PUSHER,YOU FLAT HEADS ARE NEVER GOING TO succeed .

I believe your dad and mum were repeatedly raped until they bled out by IPOB members;that should be the reason for your hatred.If they're all you've accussed them of and you and your people are saints,you better let them have their own country so that we'll have only saints like you and your oblong headed people in Nigeria.Foolish idiot.

3 Likes

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by wellstryme(m): 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
unclejb2:
the results of the 2015 election should be an eye opener to you guys. We are conquering Lagos state at the speed of light and there is little or nothing any of you haters can do about it
This isn't the horse age,when a rich man can take a kingdom for himself,only if a yoruba can be the Governor of Imo state then you can come back here and tell me that..
Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by kechywillz(m): 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
Am following
Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by Greenbullet(m): 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
nyben4eva:

I believe your dad and mum were repeatedly raped until they bled out by IPOB members;that should be the reason for your hatred.If they're all you've accussed them of and you and your people are saints,you better let them have their own country so that we'll have only saints like you and your oblong headed people in Nigeria.Foolish idiot.
this type of insult is what separates me from you,go and make your own land the shape will not change.
Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by hcupid(m): 11:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
you guys are not seeing it from the financial aspect mark is going to get...for 200,000 shares and 1million likes mark is going to break every rules facebook has because after that na bank alert things.that's a smart and business man talking
Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
Wahala dey! How this one wan take attain this target within two days... Mark is sure a genius, what a polite way to turn a fool down
Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by PortHakotTimes(m): 1:13am On Sep 28, 2016
Amastermovic:
watching... only if nairaland promote it to front page

modified
no link to the page I should have support the movement

https://mbasic.facebook.com/imocityblog/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2184800590
Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by einsteine(m): 2:51am On Sep 28, 2016
I mean if the south east was leading by far the rest of the country in achievements, I would understand the clamor for Barra which has usually been on the pretext that the rest of the country were dragging Igbos backward.

Ngozi123:

If the South-East was a utopia then there would be no need for an independent Igbo State, right? The condition in the South-East and other regions in the country is testament to Nigeria's failure to govern a populous, multicultural, multi-religious and rapidly industrialising nation effectively.
Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by lonelydora: 3:12am On Sep 28, 2016
Innovator90:
Kai Biaffrans...they are always ready for a task and won't tell you no, no matter how difficult it's. That's the same spirit that keeps Nnamdi Kanu going.

If you want any Igbo man to do something, throw that thing up as a challenge and see how fast he will start it.
Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by bighorlus(m): 5:48am On Sep 28, 2016
ucsparks:
All he needs is to post this screenshots along with his posts and i guarantee he'll get it in a day,, Biafrans are bigger than you imagine from Africa and overseas beyond..... LEGGOO BIAFRANS!!!

That's if he understands what needs to be done.
Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by emmykk(m): 6:24am On Sep 28, 2016
sinaj:
Wooow!

This is so kul.

M sure he gonna beat the target

The Sun will surely rise again!
zukerberg fail to know that biafra is everywhere they can get that pretty soon or lets say in a week.
Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by Alexis11: 6:24am On Sep 28, 2016
wellstryme:

This isn't the horse age,when a rich man can take a kingdom for himself,only if a yoruba can be the Governor of Imo state then you can come back here and tell me that..

Bros you get time ooo grin cheesy grin

You are arguing with somebody dat want Biafra and still want to rule Lagos? grin cheesy grin

Nobody should take these confused people serious abeg grin

Or maybe there is another Lagos in Enugu grin cheesy
Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by midol: 6:44am On Sep 28, 2016
genieluv:
My Igbo brothers. I don't think Biafra is the way forward, i wish all this energy you guys are spending on this Biafran issue could be channeled to demanding good and credible leadership in your states. The igbo man is not suffering more than the others in this country.
The bad leaders are the problems we have in this nation and neither are igbo leaders saints.

Goodluck to you guys however. We Deltans dey look una.

You that have been demanding "credible leadership abi na rulership' from abokiii since 1960. How body dey you?

1 Like

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by midol: 6:48am On Sep 28, 2016
Greenbullet:
FÚCK BIAFRA,YOU SHIT HEADS Igbos ARE GONNA FUCKING STAY IN NIGERIA WHERE YOU HAVE A CHANCE AT SURVIVAL,WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WILL DO BUISNESS WITH NATURAL BORN SCAMMERS,THIEVES AND BLOODY DRUG PUSHER,YOU FLAT HEADS ARE NEVER GOING TO succeed .

And why do you want to 'forcibly' stay with 'drugpusher and thieves' if you are not demented? grin grin
Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by sinaj(f): 8:36am On Sep 28, 2016
emmykk:
zukerberg fail to know that biafra is everywhere they can get that pretty soon or lets say in a week.
yea xo xo true

That's why I have faith that he will
Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by Greenbullet(m): 8:59am On Sep 28, 2016
OmidinaOlayemi:

And why do you want to 'forcibly' stay with 'drugpusher and thieves' if you are not demented? grin grin
I don't want to live with them,they should go and find their own land.
Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by midol: 9:07am On Sep 28, 2016
Greenbullet:
[s]I don't want to live with them,they should go and find their own land.[/s]

Why are you pouring smelly spit everywhere? Who your smelly spit epp? Do you have an extra chromosome? Are you a Trisomic dolt? grin
Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by wellstryme(m): 10:06am On Sep 28, 2016
Alexis11:

Bros you get time ooo grin cheesy grin

You are arguing with somebody dat want Biafra and still want to rule Lagos? grin cheesy grin

Nobody should take these confused people serious abeg grin

Or maybe there is another Lagos in Enugu grin cheesy

Lol right
Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by Ngozi123(f): 10:58am On Sep 28, 2016
einsteine:
I mean if the south east was leading by far the rest of the country in achievements, I would understand the clamor for Barra which has usually been on the pretext that the rest of the country were dragging Igbos backward.

While every region has its own achievements, the South-East is leading the country in certain areas. It is the safest region in the country and its pupils are the brightest; it is also going through a rapid industrialisation. That makes a very good basis for a country, in which one could build on. A lot of Igbos are doing well both inside and outside of Nigeria- not to say that other Nigerian ethnicities aren't- so its understandable why some of us want to make the conditions in our country more conducive for them to prosper in it. We simply cannot do that in Nigeria, I'm afraid. Correct me if I'm wrong but you sound as though you feel that the Igbos are 'leaving you behind' in their quest for self-determination. You need to be proactive as well, no one is stopping you from campaigning for your Oduduwa/Arewa/Niger Delta Republic.
Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by unclejb2(m): 11:01am On Sep 28, 2016
wellstryme:

igbos are contesting and winning elections in Lagos State and your hatred is yet to allow you to see the handwriting on the wall. How many state and federal constituencies are occupied by Igbos in Lagos State? We will surprise you guys by 2023 even after we must have achieved secession
Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by wellstryme(m): 11:23am On Sep 28, 2016
unclejb2:
igbos are contesting and winning elections in Lagos State and your hatred is yet to allow you to see the handwriting on the wall. How many state and federal constituencies are occupied by Igbos in Lagos State? We will surprise you guys by 2023 even after we must have achieved secession
OKay bye goodluck with that
Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by Greenbullet(m): 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
OmidinaOlayemi:

Why are you pouring smelly spit everywhere? Who your smelly spit epp? Do you have an extra chromosome? Are you a Trisomic dolt? grin
you are a confused ipob ,sincerely speaking you are a mast that sends blah signals.
Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by KvnqPrezo(m): 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
How many likes now??
Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by aviazuva: 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2016
How many una don get.
The man dey waitoo
Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by Gangster1ms: 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
wheredemdey:
Someone should pls post the link to the page here and mention me.

I guarantee 500 shapes and 1000likes in the next 1hr.

Pls whoever knows the page and have the link should alert me Biko... It's a matter of life and death
https://mobile.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=f&id=198729580548600&_rdr
Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by Gangster1ms: 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
masterP042:
Where is the facebook link.. Biko someone should share it here
Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by Gangster1ms: 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
Henryfour:
Buh I cud nt see d page ,some one shd help me .I Ned to start sharing now.its urgent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Download Millions Of Free Email List / How To Upload A Song(your Song) Or Other Application Or File To Waptrick / See The 7 Most Beautiful Hackers In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.