Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,407 members, 7,781,184 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:19 AM

The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... (9987 Views)

True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. / Pick The Talkative In Romanceland / Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by Knightngale(f): 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lsofdk:

grin grin
I've been good

it's been ages, i did miss youwink

how've you been?
ages indeed. grin

I am doing good, hopefully.
Nice to bump into you again wink

1 Like

Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by lezznjr: 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
hibiscus76:
really I'm flattered smiley smiley
Flattered? Joe's got taste but I go beyond aesthetics.

Are you the one in your DP?
Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by bitchcrafts: 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
lol

Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by charijee(f): 9:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
lezznjr:
The only problem you have with me is that your little heart couldn't bear the weight of my love for you.

So you did what cowards do; take the path of least resistance and ignore me. cheesy
Far from it grin

You should ask what the problem is and I will kindly tell you
Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by hibiscus76(f): 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
lezznjr:
Flattered? Joe's got taste but I go beyond aesthetics.

Are you the one in your DP?

Well well, I'ts not in my personality to impersonate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by lezznjr: 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
charijee:
Far from it grin

You should ask what the problem is and I will kindly tell you
I have two flaws: e-brawling and sexual rascality. And you have never been a victim of these.

So tell me what it is.
Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by ILoveToFuCcK: 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
What of me and my legendary trademark?? undecided angry

HIS ROYAL FUCKNESS i Love to fυck was here

1 Like

Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by charijee(f): 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
lezznjr:
I have two flaws: e-brawling and sexual rascality. And you have never been a victim of these.

So tell me what it is.
E-brawling and involving one's folks
Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by hibiscus76(f): 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

E-brawling and sexual rascality?
Didn't envisage this oo
Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by DissTroy(m): 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
charijee:
Someone should include lezznjr on the list

Although, I do have a problem with him

Lezzjnr/Lezz is good. He's there on top of the food chain.

Postmann is good too. He lures his antagonizers to disarm themselves like a veteran snake-charmer then he strikes, not to 'kill' like Lezz, but to render the victim unconscious.

A 7-man list doesn't do justice to the wordsmiths in this section. These are the folks I enjoy e-brawling with.

Lezz, I'm honoured, bro.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by DissTroy(m): 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
hibiscus76:
shocked shocked shocked

Didn't envisage this oo

You came seeking a saint with a heart of gold, missy? Don't you think the predictable docility of such men (you seek) would leave your heart cold?

What's peace without war? What's friendship without a brawl? The pot pouri of these odds is what makes a person exciting.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by charijee(f): 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
hibiscus76:
shocked shocked shocked

Didn't envisage this oo
You haven't seen cheesy
Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by handsam(m): 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by charijee(f): 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
DissTroy:

Postmann is good too. He lures his antagonizers to disarm themselves like a veteran snake-charmer then he strikes, not to 'kill' like Lezz, but to render the victim unconscious.

A 7-man list doesn't do justice to the wordsmiths in this section. These are the folks I enjoy e-brawling with.

Lezz, I'm honoured, bro.
Pardon me, are you Tsom?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by DissTroy(m): 9:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
Charijee, you needn't ask. Even at first glance, you recognized me in my new cloak. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by charijee(f): 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
DissTroy:
Charijee, you needn't ask. Even at first glance, you recognized me in my new cloak. smiley
Just wanted to be sure.......that asides, you and lezznjr are alike in almost everything .....except you don't flirt .....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by lezznjr: 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
charijee:
E-brawling and involving one's folks
You do me a great injustice, baby.

You have not observed I don't customarily attack anyone except in self-defence or when such individual displays uncommon idiocy....

Depending on the depravity of his cyber mal-adaptation, his folks take the fall too. After all, the home is the first prep-school in moulding a child, so if they failed , I shouldn't spare them.

Talk to me about us.
Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by hibiscus76(f): 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
DissTroy:

You came seeking a saint with a heart of gold, missy? Don't you think the predictable docility of such men (you seek) would leave your heart cold?

What's peace without war? What's friendship without a brawl? The pot pouri of these odds is what makes a person exciting.
oya imagine!!! What's all these biko nu..i only asked to befriend those mentioned cuz of their command of English oo..you're welcome to my tutors list cuz as you can see, I no know book
Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by lezznjr: 10:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
DissTroy:

L.ezzjnr/L.ezz is good. He's there on top of the food chain.

Postmann is good too. He lures his antagonizers to disarm themselves like a veteran snake-charmer then he strikes, not to 'kill' like Le.zz, but to render the victim unconscious.

Le.zz, I'm honoured, bro.
Thanks, bro. Good diction is a perfect reflection of one's heritage and peerage and yours have stood clearer than even your noblest virtues.

And your drapery is new and strange too cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by DissTroy(m): 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
charijee:
Just wanted to be sure.......that asides, you and lezznjr are alike in almost everything .....except you don't flirt .....

Now this feels like déjà vu. cheesy Everyone keeps pointing this out.

Each is unique in his own way, I suppose.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by charijee(f): 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
lezznjr:
You do me a great injustice, baby.

You have not observed I don't customarily attack anyone except in self-defence or when such individual displays uncommon idiocy....

Depending on the depravity of his cyber mal-adaptation, his folks take the fall too. After all, the home is the first prep-school in moulding a child, so if they failed , I shouldn't spare them.

Talk to me about us.
Leslie, I don't buy this one bit

Face your attacker squarely and spare his folks

About us? .....you won't stop being who you are cheesy.....I've got good eyes, lemme recommend for you wink
Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by postmann: 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
DissTroy:

Lezz, I'm honoured, bro.

Aaahh!!!

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by lezznjr: 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
charijee:
Leslie, I don't buy this one bit

Face your attacker squarely and spare his folks

About us? .....you won't stop being who you are cheesy.....I've got good eyes, lemme recommend for you wink
" face my attacker squarely"? Babe, why should I use a knife to do battle when I have a sledgehammer by the side?

Do you know the US is the only surviving super power amongst nations, but is the most likely to resort to nuclear warfare if pushed? Think about that .

Don't recommend for me, your skin tone and physical constitution stir me from the core. And you're intelligent too....I think your sense of loyalty is what's at play here.
Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by DissTroy(m): 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
lezznjr:

And your drapery is new and strange too cheesy

Hopefully the umpire whose envy makes him greener than the incredible hulk would be shaken off my e-path but if he doesn't, he'd only prove my assertion days ago right, again.

Then again, the uniform doesn't make the soldier - his heart does.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by lezznjr: 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
hibiscus76:

Well well, I'ts not in my personality to impersonate
You're rare in many ways. How enduring is your facade?
Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by postmann: 10:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
The OP should have used better samples of some of the nominees' excerpts to further showcase their exceptional writing skills.

The extracts he used for some of the nominees left us a little disappointed because we know these nominees have better samples in their stockpiles.

The following nominees were given poor excerpts :

6, 4, 2, and 1

5 Likes

Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by lezznjr: 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
DissTroy:

Hopefully the umpire who's envy makes him greener than the incredible hulk would be shaken off my e-path but if he doesn't, he'd only prove my assertion days ago right, again.

Then again, the uniform doesn't make the soldier - his heart does.
He's going to get lost trying to follow the trail of this one.

And you're easily singled out too cheesy
Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by hibiscus76(f): 10:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
lezznjr:
You're rare in many ways. How enduring is your facade?
My facade you say... that's a very impolite sarcasm..anyway, how long my guise lasts is dependent on the standard or yard stick of whoever is willing to measure...i'm just living life

1 Like

Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by 4rmthewest(m): 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
cool
Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by lezznjr: 11:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
hibiscus76:

My facade you say... that's a very impolite sarcasm..anyway, how long my guise lasts is dependent on the standard or yard stick of whoever is willing to measure...i'm just living life
And I find you intriguing already.

You know and play sarcasm alright.

Listen , Romanceland has been bedevilled by silly pricks coming in the guise of anything.

Who might you be behind the mask?
Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by hibiscus76(f): 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
lezznjr:
And I find you intriguing already.

You know and play sarcasm alright.

Listen , Romanceland has been bedevilled by silly pricks coming in the guise of anything.

Who might you be behind the mask?
What's with the blind conviction?stop acting all gumshoe on me as I'm not one to impersonate..ive said this before already.I'm neither a guy nor a hoodwink..just a girl and I mean a really cool one
Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by Lsofdk(m): 11:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
charijee:
One question for you.....in your mind, how's your moniker pronounced?
it's pronouncedLSofDK

your one question has been answered, i won't entertain anotherwink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. / . / 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.