Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,365 members, 7,808,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... (10087 Views)

True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. / Pick The Talkative In Romanceland / Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by lezznjr: 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
*Duplicated entry
Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by lezznjr: 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
hibiscus76:
I stand with you on this one...uhmm, need I believe I'm being wheedled here? I choose to be reticent on this one(its a public forum).. except of course you're willing to do the needful as courtesy demands by talking about yourself as well.. cool cool cool
Discretion you prefer then cheesy grin

I do not cajole, dear. I'm just being a hearty fellow who finds you quite interesting.

My ancestry cuts across South-West, South-South and South East. And I reside in the East and South-South. I'm a complete Nigerian wink

But I understand your need to be cautious. I should meet behind closed doors.
Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by joseph1832(m): 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
Aha! As I've always suspected. The rodents and arachnids who plague this section with their profane and yet mundane stupidity have shown that indeed, they have a weakness, which is of course, intelligent discourse.

If this thread had been about the usual mumbo jumbo which normally encompass discourse that involve boyfriend and girlfriend (relationships) this thread would have been drowned in half baked uninformed gut wrenching opinion(s).

I smile. smiley smiley smiley

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by hibiscus76(f): 8:03am On Sep 29, 2016
lezznjr:

I do not cajole, dear. I'm just being a hearty fellow who finds you quite interesting.

My ancestry cut across South-West, South-South and South East. And I reside in the East and South-South. I'm a complete Nigerian wink

you've got quite a conflating ancestry...pm me if you wish to know more
Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by lezznjr: 9:59am On Sep 29, 2016
hibiscus76:
you've got quite a conflating ancestry...pm me if you wish to know more
you had that coming....go see.
Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by Creamish(f): 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
postmann:

Aaahh!!!

grin grin grin

....did u discharge any fluid?

grin grin grin

I swear Joeseph1832..that bit of ur poem will transcend time! grin cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by joseph1832(m): 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
DissTroy:

Hopefully the umpire whose envy makes him greener than the incredible hulk would be shaken off my e-path but if he doesn't, he'd only prove my assertion days ago right, again.

Then again, the uniform doesn't make the soldier - his heart does.
Now this is more like it. grin
Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by joseph1832(m): 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
Creamish:

grin grin grin

kiss
Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by postmann: 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
Creamish:

grin grin grin

O, metaphorically yes! grin
Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by joseph1832(m): 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
postmann:

O, metaphorically yes! grin
Literally yes, you're a virgin. grin tongue
Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by ychris: 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
I'm learning mehn! So so impressed.

1 Like

Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by ALAGA1: 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
lezznjr:

My ancestry cuts across South-West, South-South and South East. And I reside in the East and South-South. I'm a complete Nigerian wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by EmperorLee(m): 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
joseph1832:
Aha! As I've always suspected. The rodents and arachnids who plague this section with their profane and yet mundane stupidity have shown that indeed, they have a weakness, which is of course, intelligent discourse.

If this thread had been about the usual mumbo jumbo which normally encompass discourse that involve boyfriend and girlfriend (relationships) this thread would have been drowned in half baked uninformed gut wrenching opinion(s).

Hehehehehe As una dey type wetin we no understand nko?

2 Likes

Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by DissTroy(m): 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
joseph1832:

Bull's eye! Right on the mark!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by joseph1832(m): 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
EmperorLee:

Hehehehehe As una dey type wetin we no understand nko?
tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by postmann: 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
joseph1832:
Literally yes, you're a virgin. grin tongue

OK

1 Like

Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by joseph1832(m): 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
postmann:

OK
Foolish.

2 Likes

Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
Oh my gosh.. I'm wow-ed is an understatement kiss

3 Likes

Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
lezznjr:

lol...it's your type that never gets a babe...just to toast, you are trying to form wole Soyinka..smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by lezznjr: 11:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
Darween88:
lol...it's your type that never gets a babe...just to toast, you are trying to form wole Soyinka..smh
If your naivety were the Naira, it will trade for 2,000 to a dollar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 01, 2016
joseph1832:

grin grin grin

MizMyColi is now a married woman and a wife to someone, the lewd comment you posted on the first page is quite disrespectful and should be deleted.

Thank you.
Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 01, 2016
lezznjr:
Lmao grin
Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by joseph1832(m): 9:15am On Oct 01, 2016
LastMumu:

MizMyColi is now a married woman and a wife to someone, the lewd comment you posted on the first page is quite disrespectful and should be deleted.

Thank you.
And who asked for your filthy opinion Mr lastmumu? If she's married did her marriage take place in cyber-space?

I wonder when you lot who can't seem to reason with your brains will learn to disassociate real life events from online events.

Thank you.

PS: I refuse to delete the comment, now please shove your opinion where sh1t finds its way to the world.

Thanks once again as you do this.
Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by MizMyColi(f): 10:36am On Oct 01, 2016
LastMumu:

Thank you.

Don't bug yourself with that dear.

Some people are just lost causes.
It's a sad reality.
Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by joseph1832(m): 10:40am On Oct 01, 2016
MizMyColi:

Don't bug yourself with that dear.

Some people are just lost causes.
It's a sad reality.
Hehehehe. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by saintfellow(m): 11:50am On Oct 01, 2016
Darween88:
lmaoooooooooooo
Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
joseph1832:
[s]And who asked for your filthy opinion Mr lastmumu? If she's married did her marriage take place in cyber-space?

I wonder when you lot who can't seem to reason with your brains will learn to disassociate real life events from online events. [/s]

I can see you are truly a lost cause. Your problem isn't even the lack of ability to think, you simply lack common sense.

[s]PS: I refuse to delete the comment, now please shove your opinion where sh1t finds its way to the world.

Thanks once again as you do this. [/s]

More profound bullshit.

This would be my last reply to you, I won't indulge your stupidity anymore.
Goodbye. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by joseph1832(m): 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2016
LastMumu:

I can see you are truly a lost cause. Your problem isn't even the lack of ability to think, you simply lack common sense.

More profound bullshit.

This would be my last reply to you, I won't indulge your stupidity anymore.
Goodbye. smiley
Thank goodness I'm not as lost as your inane and baseless self seeking total butt licking douchebag self.

Who made you her personal assistant and you made you the judge of what's moral and what's not? Did I ask for your mundane opinion before you came spewing it all over this place?

Imagine you who have common sense don't even know it's common sense for one to mind his fucking_ business.

You shouldn't have bothered to indulge my 'stupidity' in the first place if you guessed I was going to flip your flip flop senseless, less than useless self with reason.

Simpleton personified! This is how idiotas like you go around here butt licking ladies and after being made a fool of, you come here opening threads filling the place with your gibberish lamentations.

Now do piss off and remain a piss poor fool with a more than foolish brain. tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2016
lezznjr:
how much will your decaying brain trade?grin Bowman000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by lezznjr: 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
Darween88:
how much will your decaying brain trade?grin Bowman000

You ran out of data sub.? grin

You, my dear, must be an organically retardêd skunk.

Slide out of my e-path, and go see a behavioural therapist for your mental disturbances.

Goat-fücking illiterate.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Top 7 Greatest Phraseologists In Romanceland Are..... by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 05, 2016
joseph1832:
Thank goodness I'm not as lost as your inane and baseless self seeking total butt licking douchebag self.

Who made you her personal assistant and you made you the judge of what's moral and what's not? Did I ask for your mundane opinion before you came spewing it all over this place?

Imagine you who have common sense don't even know it's common sense for one to mind his fucking_ business.

You shouldn't have bothered to indulge my 'stupidity' in the first place if you guessed I was going to flip your flip flop senseless, less than useless self with reason.

Simpleton personified! This is how idiotas like you go around here butt licking ladies and after being made a fool of, you come here opening threads filling the place with your gibberish lamentations.

Now do piss off and remain a piss poor fool with a more than foolish brain. tongue
Oh my goodness... You slayed him bro, that's Wicked tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have People Met And Gotten Married Through Nairaland / I Went To His House Without My Panties And This Happened / Davido Will Not Marry Chioma. Here Is Why (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.