Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,769 members, 7,806,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply (86407 Views)

"I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
Scrolling through my Instagram page, I found this and these comment got me laughing

4 Likes

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by acenazt: 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
Push up bra Kpelu wogglee . Awon Masquerade parade babe

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
Na by force

See what Cossy orjiakhor being a role model looks like smh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
grin

Ummmm... Boiz be like feeding their eyes with 2 pounded yams tongue

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Ummmm... Boiz be like feeding their eyes with 2 pounded yams tongue

Haha lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
grin

Traphedges.... Booooooooooooo... Ova here... U must like this 2 pounded yams ooo cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by TrapHedges(m): 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Traphedges.... Booooooooooooo... Ova here... U must like this 2 pounded yams ooo cheesy

Lols this is unacceptable, it's more than pounced yam.. .

This can punch a nigga lols.. And give him a K.O

End time bosom sad angry

8 Likes

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lols this is unacceptable, it's more than pounced yam.. .

This can punch a nigga lols.. And give him a K.O

End time bosom sad angry

Hahahahahah... Watcha think? grin

Does it look like some punching bags or 2 big sachets of pure water? cheesy

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
oh my Gawd those two (2) oranges don't deserve to be hers ...they are seriously in bondage cry

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by TrapHedges(m): 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahahah... Watcha think? grin

Does it look like some punching bags or 2 big sachets of pure water? cheesy

Lols.. It looks like some fist!

Lol that girl's tit looks strong

7 Likes

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by Julietcutie(f): 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
see how she is just punishing those 2 balls grin the comment is true na that's how it starts

3 Likes

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
These things are either LOI LOI or FUFU. Just choose one!!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by UyiIredia(m): 5:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
I'm not laughing.

1 Like

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by Opistorincos(m): 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
Some gals no go gree tap sense

7 Likes

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
ok. What do you expect? It's in vouge for women 2 do this
She's just following the trend

1 Like

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by rollUP(m): 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
Na by force to make brezz stand? Comot bra make we see the fall of Olympus

6 Likes

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by Hayormini(m): 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
I js wan scatter this thread ... Hehe
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by tonaydo(m): 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
wetin concern me. . .

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by emynike2001(m): 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
YOUR FATHER: * :| Occupation: civil servant. (B.Sc, M.Sc) * :| Salary: #120,000. * :| Phone type: Nokia torch... YOUR MOTHER: * :s Occupation: Teacher (B.Ed) * :s Salary: #50,000 * :s Phone type: Tecno Dual Sim (china).. . YOU: * ;^L OCCUPATION: Student * ;^L SALARY: NIL. * ;^L PHONE TYPE: iPhone7:O . Now tell me d secret behind ur own success? BUHARI is looking for U, walahi!!

10 Likes

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
See this dirty and ugly thing grin Down there go dey smell for sure grin

Na push-up bra sef dey epp her career if not na like London bridge the thing go fall yakata cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by Chukwumeremeze(m): 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
Expired buns..

Chop one, die go.. grin

Ayanmar!

5 Likes

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by quanternetz(m): 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
Shay Omo re!!!!

Oloriburuku, Masa anfani ,asewo omo raradada

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by bobbybrown007: 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
Olivaturp2:
Scrolling through my Instagram page, I found this and these comment got me laughing
what to do but to just look
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
Y are 9ja gals so insecured?
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by olutosfem(f): 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
Na pushup bra plus socks wey she take package am tongue :Piranu abasha

1 Like

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by Cherishing(f): 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
cheesy
boobs yaf suffered
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by hurjet007(m): 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
what's this rubbish nau

in other news....

Some boys sha ... They will barb hair 250...buy relaxer 200...spend 1hour to relax d hair... Then buy dye 250...spend 1hr to dye the hair...after dey finish getting ready for the party, they will then use cap to cover the hair .... OMG! Why the waste of time n money in this recession period

8 Likes

Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by Nienie(f): 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
so what's funny about the comment?
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
Oh my Good God!

See face!

Father Satan have mercy grin
Re: Lady Flaunts Her Boobs On Instagram And Got This Funny Reply by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

wetin be d meaning of trapqueen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) / How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already / Have You Ever Been Ashame Of Buying This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.