Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Edo Elections: EU, UK, US Observers meet with CP EDO State (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Elections: EU, UK, US Observers meet with CP EDO State (Photos) (15545 Views)

Edo Elections: Ize-Iyamu’s Witness Fumbles During Trial, Says 'I'm Petitioner' / Foreign Observers Fault Conduct Of Edo Election / Dion Osagie Reacts To The Postponement Of Edo Elections. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Elections: EU, UK, US Observers meet with CP EDO State (Photos) by RoyalMail: 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
In order to foster peace and security of lives and property in the state, observers from EU, UK and the consulate general of US, are with the commissioner of police in Edo state to have a talk and also to access readiness for Saturday's election. See more pictures below..

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/09/edodecides-eu-uk-us-observers-meet-with.html

Re: Edo Elections: EU, UK, US Observers meet with CP EDO State (Photos) by RoyalMail: 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Edo Elections: EU, UK, US Observers meet with CP EDO State (Photos) by thesicilian: 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
RoyalMail:
The tension is getting higher

@lalasticlala, @mynd44
Seriously. Can't believe at this stage we still need international election observers for our state government elections.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Elections: EU, UK, US Observers meet with CP EDO State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
forget em jor
"I was sleeping in the church when the
usher woke me up.....immediately I heard
when the pastor said *STAND UP* I stood
up not knowing why?
Pastor : Thank you Jesus. this is the 1st
person,Any other person who will give us N5M for our project?" I Quietly Fainted....

30 Likes

Re: Edo Elections: EU, UK, US Observers meet with CP EDO State (Photos) by KINGMAKER001(m): 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
What are they even coming to observe every time? not like their observations has helped to improve or give us a free and fair elections in Nigeria...mean while who else can see senator Sani on the television?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Elections: EU, UK, US Observers meet with CP EDO State (Photos) by astarotte: 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
KINGMAKER001:
What are they even coming to observe every time? not like their observations has helped to improve or give us a free and fair elections in Nigeria...mean while who else can see senator Sani on the television?

They are coming to observe and report what they saw to international medias and organizations.

Basically their job is to be unbiased eyewitnesses smiley

3 Likes

Re: Edo Elections: EU, UK, US Observers meet with CP EDO State (Photos) by RoyalMail: 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
KINGMAKER001:

I think its necessary they come and observe, you know Nigeria has already been labelled corrupt before, so let them come and see it as it happens

4 Likes

Re: Edo Elections: EU, UK, US Observers meet with CP EDO State (Photos) by CSTR2: 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
KINGMAKER001:
The fact that you have any form of elections regardless of how imperfect it is is because of these observers , especially from the United states.
The pressure they exert on govt institutions has been Nigeria's saving grace from collapsing into totalitarianism..

7 Likes

Re: Edo Elections: EU, UK, US Observers meet with CP EDO State (Photos) by RoyalMail: 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
CSTR2:
The fact that you have any form of elections regardless of how imperfect it is is because of these observers , especially from the United states.
The pressure they exert on govt institutions has been Nigeria's saving grace from collapsing into totalitarianism..

You just nailed it... I owed lunch.. cheesycheesycheesy

lalasticlala, do the needful

3 Likes

Re: Edo Elections: EU, UK, US Observers meet with CP EDO State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
H.m

2 Likes

Re: Edo Elections: EU, UK, US Observers meet with CP EDO State (Photos) by steppin: 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
Better observe the scam Oshamole is about to pull tomorrow. No room for mago mago.

1 Like

Re: Edo Elections: EU, UK, US Observers meet with CP EDO State (Photos) by Obumorji(m): 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
2moro'z election in Edo state will reveal a lot in nigeria. We'll see how d coming presidential election will turn out! Also we'll see d modern and newly invented way of rigging. APC we all knw won't win diz election! But let's watch and see!

3 Likes

Re: Edo Elections: EU, UK, US Observers meet with CP EDO State (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
I hate it when the US are involved in Nigerian matters undecided
Re: Edo Elections: EU, UK, US Observers meet with CP EDO State (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
Survival of the fittest. I wish Edo State a free, credible, conclusive election that is devoid of violence.

1 Like

Re: Edo Elections: EU, UK, US Observers meet with CP EDO State (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
edo state are wiser no....no going back to 8years of pdp's hardship and stagnation

5 Likes

Re: Edo Elections: EU, UK, US Observers meet with CP EDO State (Photos) by MichaelDee: 4:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
I want APC and Oshiomole to loose Edo state so that they will knw that people and even the zombies are no more subscribing to their fake CHANGE AGENDA. Edo election will put them on the track for repositioning.
Share for the loss of our dear country's most corrupt party(APC) and click like(WIN) for the known less corrupt party(PDP)

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Elections: EU, UK, US Observers meet with CP EDO State (Photos) by ivili(m): 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
CSTR2:
You are absolutely right,nothing will give our political class more joy than to have total freedom to destroy this nation.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Elections: EU, UK, US Observers meet with CP EDO State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
[img][/img]
Re: Edo Elections: EU, UK, US Observers meet with CP EDO State (Photos) by geostrata(m): 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
dy are here to celebrate PDP VICTORY COME TOMORROW!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

The funniest thing be say oshiomole fit instigate the sack of the police commissioner before 2mao morning saying the commissioner and EU with PDP held a meeting to rig election. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Elections: EU, UK, US Observers meet with CP EDO State (Photos) by Omotall(m): 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
Why always dis oyinbo people go dey put mouth for our matter na,nonsense people cool
Re: Edo Elections: EU, UK, US Observers meet with CP EDO State (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 4:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
Do they have election observers for U.S. /U.K. /EU countries elections
Black man and Iberibe, *where is that picture?*
Re: Edo Elections: EU, UK, US Observers meet with CP EDO State (Photos) by CSTR2: 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ugosample:
Do they have election observers for U.S. /U.K. /EU countries elections

Black man and Iberibe, *where is that picture?*
There is a reason why we have third and first world.
Re: Edo Elections: EU, UK, US Observers meet with CP EDO State (Photos) by babdap: 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
Speechless
Re: Edo Elections: EU, UK, US Observers meet with CP EDO State (Photos) by Adeyinka12(m): 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
I don't trust all these white observers. they can't just come without any intention to exploire Nigeria in one way or the other
Re: Edo Elections: EU, UK, US Observers meet with CP EDO State (Photos) by frubben(m): 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ehhh am seeing for Saturday election.

Make the election come and go make I rest
Re: Edo Elections: EU, UK, US Observers meet with CP EDO State (Photos) by kings09(m): 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
It's an opportunity for our clueless buhari to show dat he can @least conduct a credible n CONCLUSIVE election. Hopefully, foreign investors will see sumtin gud abt dis govt
Re: Edo Elections: EU, UK, US Observers meet with CP EDO State (Photos) by back2sender: 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
thesicilian:

Seriously. Can't believe at this stage we still need international election observers for our state government elections.
Ask the evil party called PDP nest of killers.
Re: Edo Elections: EU, UK, US Observers meet with CP EDO State (Photos) by ourleader(m): 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
Very sad this cannot be allow to continue! Something must be completely done over unglobal attitude of Western! How can three different body be superving common state election, this demanded explanation, we the people cannot allow Nigeria to celebrate salvage, Nigeria must be completed LIBERATED!
Re: Edo Elections: EU, UK, US Observers meet with CP EDO State (Photos) by oluxy(m): 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hope Nigerians and other africam countries would also go to observe and monitor USA coming election.
Re: Edo Elections: EU, UK, US Observers meet with CP EDO State (Photos) by goshen26: 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
RoyalMail:
In order to foster peace and security of lives and property in the state, observers from EU, UK and the consulate general of US, are with the commissioner of police in Edo state to have a talk and also to access readiness for [/b]Saturday's election[b]. See more pictures below..

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/09/edodecides-eu-uk-us-observers-meet-with.html

Have they changed the date again? Is it not 28th, Wednesday again...

Observers that will stay in Benin while the rig continues in the villages like Hugo, Iru, idu etc...especially idu where there is no network... If they must observe they should observe in the typical bushes, sorry villages I mean
Re: Edo Elections: EU, UK, US Observers meet with CP EDO State (Photos) by megabyte2(f): 6:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
Tomorrow Edo will decide, I pray my PU will be peaceful. Am the PO ( Presiding Officer)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Michael Achimugu: Atiku's Former Aide Now Senior Media Assistant To Keyamo / APC Flays Fayose For Tagging Buhari A Liar / $2.6b London-paris Club Cash: Governors Face Fresh Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.