Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! (70126 Views)

Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy / Alternatives To Uber / Uber Partners & Drivers: Response to Uber's 40% Rate Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 5:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
Get up to #20,000 when you register your car on Uber Lagos with my link. Subject to Uber referral terms.
http://t.uber.com/dr_ms?i=tgvpzbzxue&m=ANNIVERSARY&v=1
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
Uber, uber Nigeria, uber Abuja, uber Lagos,Taxify, taxify Nigeria, taxify Lagos, taxify Abuja, oga taxi, make money on taxify, make money on uber, put your car in Uber, put your car on taxify, earn with uber, earn with taxify, be a partner on uber, invest in uber, make extra cash with uber, make extra cash with taxify, be your own boss uber, be your own boss taxify

www.taxiappguy.

Get #5000 back when you register your car on Uber with my link.

http://t.uber.com/dr_ms?i=tgvpzbzxue&m=ANNIVERSARY&v=1
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 8:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
I run a blog on ride sharing in Nigeria.

Give my page a visit.

http://www.taxiappguy.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 11:36am On Apr 07, 2018
Hello,
Please follow my new blog about ride sharing in Nigeria.
I give out free stuff all the time.

www.taxiappguy.

Twitter: @taxiappguy

Facebook: taxiappguy

Instagram: taxiappguy
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by emilex1000: 8:30am On Apr 20, 2018
Good day,
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by taxiappguy: 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
Hello all

Get a free first trip on Taxify worth #3000

Use the promo code W4B8F
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by taxiappguy: 10:45am On Apr 21, 2018
Hello all

Get a free first trip on Taxify worth #3000

Use the promo code SM47W
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by taxiappguy: 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2018
Hello all,

Follow my new blog for important stuff about ridesharing in Nigeria:

www.taxiappguy.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by taxiappguy: 11:54am On Apr 23, 2018
Hello all,

How is your ridesharing experience going?

I am transitioning from Oaks five farms to Taxi App Guy on nairaland,

I believe this switch will bring my readers a better branded experience. You can now get your essential information from
TaxiAppGuy - Nairaland
TaxiAppGuy - Facebook
@taxiappguy - Twitter
TaxiAppGuy- Instagram

You can get such resources as:

1. Guide to uber Ebook: An ebook for partner-drivers who intend to register and make mokney with Uber.

2. Partner-Driver rental agreement template: A rental agreement template that lays out relationship between partner and driver.

3. Partner-Driver hire purchase agreement template: A hire purchase agreement template that lays out relationship between partner and driver.

4. Guarantor's form: A guarantor's form to provide your driver with for verifying his/her guarantor.

5. Vehicle handover, inspection and return checklists: These are checklist that detail the exact condition of the car in diagram and written form. When handing over the car to the driver, it is very important to complete a Vehicle handover Checklist, during inspection, it is equally important to fill out a Vehicle Inspection Checklist, and during handover, in order to check any level of damage to car, the handover checklist is compared to the Return Checklist, any damage discovered between the two documents determines whether vehicle was returned in the shape it was given out.

You can email me at
Taxiappguy@gmail.com
And call me on

Please check out my new post at taxiappguy.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by taxiappguy: 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
Insurance is very very important for ridesharing, your car is your business, traversing the city making money for you. It only makes sense to protect that investment.
Uber announced its insurance policy for drivers, and the figures seem good.

Here are Uber’s insurance figures:
Medical expenses Up to NGN 2,250,000*

Ground ambulance Expenses NGN 20,000

Permanent disability (total or partial) Up to NGN 7,500,000

Death Up to NGN 7,500,000

Funeral Expenses NGN 100,000

Annual cost to partner NGN 0

*Medical expenses amounting to less than ₦10,000 are not covered.

But there is one fact that isn’t here, and that fact is very important.
Uber’s insurance only covers Period 2 and Period 3. Period 2 kicks off as soon as the driver accepts a ride request, all the way till when the driver picks the rider. Period 3 kicks off as soon as the rider enters your car.
These are the two periods you are covered for in Uber’s insurance policy for drivers.
This means that Period 1- which is when you are not online on the app or when you are online but don’t have a trip request yet- is intensely risky for Ride share drivers.

This is called the rideshare gap.
Any unfortunate event that happens during this period is not covered by Uber’s insurance.

Needless to say, it is extremely important to safeguard yourself and your vehicle from hazards that may occur as a result of driving around town ferrying passengers all day
Do not treat your Insurance with kid gloves, get a good cover, one that takes into cognizant your job as a rideshare partner-driver.
Taxi App Guy has done research into the best type of Insurance especially for Ride share drivers. I will be releasing an update next week on just this topic, where to get the best rideshare partner-driver insurance policy.

Stay tuned.

My name is Bibilade Oyeleke - the Taxi app Guy, i write more at taxiappguy.

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by vico4luv20(m): 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
comtem2011:
Please, how can you get us a partner? The driver has been certified.
Call me on 08035483183 I have a car for him
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by taxiappguy: 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2018
New articles posted at taxiappguy.

Coming to Nigeria. The newly redesigned app from Uber.

Check it out.

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by taxiappguy: 8:00pm On Apr 23, 2018
Hello,
Taxify is giving free rides out again.

For first time users, you can input the code W4B8F into your app.
This will give you 3,000 Naira extra.

Here is a second free ride code in an email taxify sent to me.
Hey Taxi App Guy, you’ve got ₦2700 in free rides!
To claim, please apply promo code “NG900X3” in your Taxify app.

Once you have successfully applied the promo code, you will get ₦900 taken off each of your next 3 rides.

Anyone can enjoy this so im giving it out to you guys. Go out and have fun, courtesy of Taxify and the Taxi App Guy.
Keep in mind that, even though its free, you have to add a payment method other than cash.

Check other articles out on my blog taxiappguy.

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by taxiappguy: 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by bluezeski(m): 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
I Have a corolla 2003 for taxify or uber, i need a responsible driver who lives around lekki ajah area or surulere axis with reliable guarantors. call Ik 08096530007

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by super4la: 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2018
Uber/Taxify Driver needed for Toyota Yaris 09 (3-month-old tokunbo, 115K Miles) Hire Purchase - 08108924007

Are you an experienced Uber/Taxify driver with a good driving record, without having a major or minor accident driving within Lagos? screenshot of previous experience driving on uber/taxify will be required

Do you have 3 verifiable guarantors working in a reputable organization in Lagos?

Are you willing to enter a hire purchase agreement under which car will be transfered to you after 18 months of monthly payments?

please contact 08108924007 or send a mail to f_roms@yahoo.com
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by taxiappguy: 10:50pm On Apr 30, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Taxi App Guy is launching its fleet management service.
This service is reserved for people who want to register and make money with their vehicle on Uber or Taxify in Abuja but do not want to monitor it themselves.

We have experience and a vast well of knowledge on ridesharing. We are conversant with all the processes required to maintain a fleet with best practices.

We are the number 1 fleet management company in Abuja.

Our process;

*We carry out consultation and adminstration

*We receive your vehicle

*We interview drivers to partner with your vehicle

*We verify the driver chosen

*We manage your vehicle;

*We send your remittance weekly

CALL US TODAY
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by taxiappguy: 3:59pm On May 03, 2018
Protect your investment Today
All you need is the Taxi App Guy's "Guide to Uber" Packet.

Here is what it contains

1. Guide to uber book

2. Partner-Driver rental agreement template

3. Partner-Driver hire purchase agreement template

4. Guarantor form

5. Vehicle handover, inspection and return checklists

Call or Whatsapp (Whatsapp allows us serve you better)

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by Lorddominic(m): 4:26pm On May 03, 2018
hlo guys...does uber nigeria accept 2001 car models?
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by taxiappguy: 4:58pm On May 03, 2018
Lorddominic:
hlo guys...does uber nigeria accept 2001 car models?

No. They only accept from 2003
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 1:00am On May 06, 2018
Hello everyone,
I'm happy, I hope you are too. In case you aren't, I have brought some financial advise to brighten your day.
I want to talk about investment and return on investment (ROI) in the context of Uber.
So I was researching fixed deposit rates, not to invest but to get a comparison between that and an investment in Uber.

The best rate I was able to get was 3% on a 30 day fix, that is, if you left your money with the bank for 30 days, they would give you an appreciation on your capital of 3%. So I though, let's choose a nominal figure for the sake of this post, a figure of say #1,500,000.

If you fix #1,500,000 naira on a percentage of 3%, at the end of the term, you make a profit (or interest) of 50,000 naira. A not so whooping sum of #12,500 per week. I believe there is also a service charge, though negligible, it will affect your bottomline.

Now let us look at an equivalent investment on Uber,
Now that Uber is accepting year 2000 cars and newer.
Let's say you invest in Uber with #1,500,000.
You are guaranteed returns of #120,000 per month
, #30,000 per week.

From my layman calculation that is about 8% compared to fixed deposits' 3%.

Quite a difference when the capital we speak of is #1,500,000 .

Now, I think you may speak of risk. Fixed deposits are essentially risk free, while Uber carries certain risks ; accident, theft, fire etc, but that is where insurance comes in. For about #50,000 naira you can negate all risks, for upto 1 year. Over the course of a year, that is 4000 every month. Risk averted.
If we were to deduct interest from risk premium (insurance) we get a profit of 116,000 per month, still much higher than fixed deposit.

One legitimate concern of course is, what happens to mechanic costs when you have to fix the car (this is a variable and highly dependent on other factors, also it is unpredictable so I won't calculate that here), if you get a good vehicle, you don't have to worry about mechanic costs, I have been driving my car on Uber for 3 months and haven't had cause to visit a mechanic, so it's been all profit for me.

So how do you get a good car? Leave that to us, we can help you source for well maintained vehicles from reputable car dealerships.
As fleet managers, we can help you purchase sound vehicles for your investment.

It is worthy to mention that no investment vehicle(no pun intended) is devoid of risk, fixed deposits are affected by inflation while Uber vehicles are affected by depreciation.

I think any investment that out performs the local fixed deposit rates is a good investment. Think about it.

Invest in Uber today.

Have a lovely week folks.

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 7:53pm On May 14, 2018

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by Kachi0505: 12:47pm On May 18, 2018
m
hello sir/ma.
I have a valid drivers licence(already have the Uber drivers app and platform activated)
Am very fluent in English language and good communication skills,drive and take care of any car I drive as if it were mine.
I am ready.
Resident Address: isolo, Lagos.
Name: Henry.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by dru23(m): 2:01pm On May 18, 2018
Kachi0505:
m
hello sir/ma.
I have a valid drivers licence(already have the Uber drivers app and platform activated)
Am very fluent in English language and good communication skills,drive and take care of any car I drive as if it were mine.
I am ready.
Resident Address: isolo, Lagos.
Name: Henry.
Thanks.

To all uber/ taxify drivers and partners ... please drivers if u decide to drop your assurance deposit, make sure you inspect the car o . .. Don't drop any assurance for a car not his not good o.. We are need to take responsibility including owners too..
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by theon(m): 11:35am On May 19, 2018
bluezeski:
I Have a corolla 2003 for taxify or uber, i need a responsible driver who lives around lekki ajah area or surulere axis with reliable guarantors. call Ik 08096530007
Well am interested in this offer.Is the car still available?
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 9:30pm On May 21, 2018
Hello all

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Bob Johnson Marries Lauren Wooden / This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos / Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.