Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! (70131 Views)

Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy / Alternatives To Uber / Uber Partners & Drivers: Response to Uber's 40% Rate Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 2:06am On Dec 28, 2016
Hello all, Merry Christmas in arrears and a Happy new year in advance. There's always something about these 2 holidays, they are usually both loaded with emotions and holiday cheer. This year almost proved to be different with the disastrous effects of a recession, drastically reducing purchasing power, , but Nigerians are resilient, when there is a storm, we weather on.
Today we should talk about assets and liabilities, how they affect you, and why you should put your car on uber.
Please fasten your seat belt, I am about to start this trip.

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 1:23am On Jan 08, 2017
Hey Uber rider, what's with the attitude? Part 2

Give a man a mask and he will show his true face.

Uber is a ride-sharing app, that helps people who are looking for rides, connect with people who are willing to offer rides. Uber works by pairing riders to passengers, their work us simply to act as a medium, the real interaction is between rider and passenger.
On a normal Uber trip, everything goes smoothly, both parties are courteous and polite, and everyone's happy. This holds for the majority of driver-rider relations.
When it happens, like this, Uber is a wonderful place to be, it provides a very relaxing, safe and efficient service.

However, when it goes wrong, it can go terribly wrong.
Relationships between rider and driver may become hostile or even downrightly violent. Numerous cases of assault have been recorded between rider and driver.
Dear rider/driver, what would it take for you to be courteous?

The true test of a man lies not in how he treats his peers, it becomes apparent in the way he treats his subordinates.

For some riders, driver rating has become a dangerous weapon of abuse, this seemingly absolute hold the riders have over over the drivers, allows riders to behave imperially, keeping the driver waiting for long times during pickup, speaking rudely to or shouting at the driver, asking impossible tasks of the driver such as wanting to carry 5 passengers, insisting stubbornly that tohe driver over-speeds, as against Uber rules and commonsense safety.

But then again, for some drivers, customer service is a word best left in the dictionary. They dress shabbily, take bad care of their cars or display a shifty or questionable attitude.

So, dear driver, it takes nothing to make another person's day, be polite, take good care of yourself, your car and your passengers.

Dear rider, say hello, be polite. Everybody is ultimately happier for it.

To buy the Guide to Uber 2.0 Click below.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2017
Hello all, let us manage your Uber for you. Our payout per week has Increased!!
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 6:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hello all, top of the day to you. How is it going over there.
Today, I went to the Uber website, and have decided that I want to share the links from the website here for everyone, so you can look for what you are most interested in and click on the link directly from here. So say, for instance, you want to read the Uber FAQ, you can click from here, here goes:
Surge pricing
http://www.ubernigeria.com/new-surge-pricing/

Partner payment
http://www.ubernigeria.com/partner-payment/

Abuja partner weekender
http://www.ubernigeria.com/abuja-partner-weekender/

Lagos partner weekender
http://www.ubernigeria.com/partnerweekendupdates/

Partner roundtable
http://www.ubernigeria.com/partner-round-table-output/

Driver release policy
http://www.ubernigeria.com/driverreleasepolicy/

Quality policy
http://www.ubernigeria.com/qualitypolicy/

Abuja demand
http://www.ubernigeria.com/abujademand/

Lagos demand
http://www.ubernigeria.com/findingdemand/

Social
http://www.ubernigeria.com/social/

Events
http://www.ubernigeria.com/events/

Partnerships
http://www.ubernigeria.com/partnerships/

Brand ambassador
http://www.ubernigeria.com/brandambassadors/

Student ambassador
http://www.ubernigeria.com/studentambassadors/

Driver ambassador
http://www.ubernigeria.com/driverambassadors/

Uber for business
http://www.ubernigeria.com/uber-for-business/

Uber newsroom
https://newsroom.uber.com/nigeria/

Bookings
http://www.ubernigeria.com/bookings/

FAQ
http://www.ubernigeria.com/faq/

Safety
http://www.ubernigeria.com/safety/

Hopefully, any link you need on the Uber website is here.
Thanks and cheers.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 8:06am On Jan 21, 2017
Hello all.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 10:23am On Jan 29, 2017
Hello all
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 2:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ways to make extra money with your Uber Car

Hello all, today we will explore the extra ways to earn an income if you have a vehicle or drive on Uber.
Transportation in Abuja is a multi-billion naira industry, taxis and car-hire services make up a huge sector of this industry. Within this sector, millions of Naira exchanges hands on a daily basis.

Take a look around you, not only are there taxis everywhere, there are passengers to pick them up as well! And the truth is, transportation is an open sector, there is lots of space in this sector for people who are willing to participate.
Enter Uber, Uber is a revolutionary taxi app that aims to change the way the world hails cabs. When you have have a car on Uber, that car becomes a lot of things, it becomes an office, it becomes a billboard where you can market your products or/and services and it becomes an asset, instead of a liability.
This article explores how you can make extra profit from the effort you are already putting in, since your car is already picking up passengers and driving around the city; why not monetise this opportunity even further.
All the methods stated here applies for both partners and drivers.
Direct Sales and Marketing
When you pick up a rider, you can use that opportunity to market any other businesses that you have, a partner on Uber can place flyers in the car pointing to another business he or she owns. I recently came across an Uber driver who had a beautiful mini shop in his car, his wares were displayed in a neat and appealing manner. Needless to say, I was quite impressed. You can also do that, do you run or own a restaurant or a barber shop, why not print flyers to advertise your joint? As many as 800 passengers can enter your Uber car in a month, if done right you can convert a good number of these people to your customers.
Car-hire services
You can turn your Uber Car into a car hire service thereby by-passing Uber's 25%, after every trip, make sure to tell the passenger that you also perform car hire services, either on a hourly or daily basis. You can sweeten the deal by offering free Internet, free candy and biscuits, free bottled water, free drinks, free recharge cards etc. The partner should decide how much worth of freebies they can give away and still make a profit. As a result, the passenger gets pampered and spoilt silly at the same amount he/she would pay if he was doing an online Uber trip which ordinarilly wouldnt carry all these freebies.
A partner can afford to do this because the 25% that Uber would otherwise collect on an online trip is now going into the partners pocket, as a result there is more cash to free up in order to entice the passenger to take offline trips with you.
Delivery business
You can also start a delivery business with your car, since you are already in motion across the city, why not approach people who need items delivered, people like restaurants, supermarkets, tailors etc. You can tell your customers you run a delivery business, if they want to buy lunch or they need to pick up their clothes from the drycleaners, they can call you.
There are so many more things to do on Uber that can earn you extra income, you can reply this post to let me know your ideas.
Cheers and Take care.

1 Share

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hello all
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by bywaters(m): 6:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
Good ideas you got there.

1 Like

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
bywaters:
Good ideas you got there.
Wow, thank you.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hello all
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
Hello all.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by butterbread: 12:20pm On Mar 06, 2017
@OAKSFIVEFARMS: Been following your posts. Still want to ask though:

1) How much can I estimate to make as an Uber driver (driving my own car) in Abuja, per week?

2) How much can I estimate to get per week using a driver on Uber? (that is after paying Uber 25%, the driver and running costs)

3) Can Uber provide a driver should I become a partner/register my car on Uber?

Thanks in advance for your response.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 4:07pm On Mar 06, 2017
butterbread:
@OAKSFIVEFARMS: Been following your posts. Still want to ask though:

1) How much can I estimate to make as an Uber driver (driving my own car) in Abuja, per week?

2) How much can I estimate to get per week using a driver on Uber? (that is after paying Uber 25%, the driver and running costs)

3) Can Uber provide a driver should I become a partner/register my car on Uber?

Thanks in advance for your response.
1.You can make as much as 60-80 thousand per week, driving your own car, even more. It all depends on the amount of work you are willing to put in.
2. Using a driver, you can earn 30-45 thousand, depending on your type of car and agreement with driver.
3. No, Uber will not provide a car. But they do have match making sessions, that you can book and attend to get a driver.

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 11:22am On Mar 07, 2017
Hello all
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by charles009(m): 2:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hello Folks,

A new ride sharing company called GLT was launched January this year. Vision was birthed from the cries of the populace. convenience, speed, profitability, and affordability, our watch word. I wish to reiterate, that though we pride our-self in our capacity as a massive indigenous company,Our mission is very clear and concise, As we make life easier for an average Nigerian, we strive to put more money in your pocket.

Download the GLT app from google play store or Apple App Store and sign up to ride with GLT. Book your GLT ride by a click of a button and have your GLT ride available in minutes. click on sign up and complete your registration

for enquiries please call the office: 08170538290
or reach charles on 09085944843
www.gltapp.com
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by butterbread: 11:19am On Mar 08, 2017
Thank you. That was really helpful.

OAKSFIVEFARMS:

1.You can make as much as 60-80 thousand per week, driving your own car, even more. It all depends on the amount of work you are willing to put in.
2. Using a driver, you can earn 30-45 thousand, depending on your type of car and agreement with driver.
3. No, Uber will not provide a car. But they do have match making sessions, that you can book and attend to get a driver.

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by afroline: 5:54am On Mar 09, 2017
Hi There Folks,

Been going through the post and i find it refreshing.i am the type that goes to work early in the morning and come back home at night ,can you guys give idea how a guy like me can earn money on the side with an uber taxi? without having to worry about stories from drivers saying this or that about not being able to keep up with agreed returns on the taxi .please i will hope to read more from you soon.

Regrads

OAKSFIVEFARMS:

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by ikhuoria2(m): 8:42am On Mar 09, 2017
please send me the link my email is wisdomosara@gmail.com
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 1:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
afroline:
Hi There Folks,

Been going through the post and i find it refreshing.i am the type that goes to work early in the morning and come back home at night ,can you guys give idea how a guy like me can earn money on the side with an uber taxi? without having to worry about stories from drivers saying this or that about not being able to keep up with agreed returns on the taxi .please i will hope to read more from you soon.

Regrads

Thank you for reading through the post.
If you already have a car you want to earn on Uber with, I would either suggest as a first option for you to drive the car yourself. If that is not possible, then get a driver and either put him/her on hire purchase or rental. As a last option, you can call us and we will look into managing the vehicle for you, this guarantees that you get paid every time your money is due.

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 1:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
ikhuoria2:
please send me the link my email is wisdomosara@gmail.com
What link sir?
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by afroline: 2:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
[quote author=OAKSFIVEFARMS post=54454040][/quote] thanks for the advise,its something i want to go into but need sure hands to manage it for me . right now i dont have the time cuz of my work so the only option is to get someone who will manage it for me
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 3:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
afroline:
thanks for the advise,its something i want to go into but need sure hands to manage it for me . right now i dont have the time cuz of my work so the only option is to get someone who will manage it for me
OK, do you reside an abuja or lagos. Do you currently have a vehicle?
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by phlopholly: 8:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
I am seriously considering taking up this service, I have been out job since Nov last year and I have a car just sitting there consuming the little I have to survive. I have decided to do this uber business. I recide in abuja and would appreciate any heads up. As a matter of fact, I intend going for the test tomorrow, if it possible.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 7:42am On Mar 11, 2017
phlopholly:
I am seriously considering taking up this service, I have been out job since Nov last year and I have a car just sitting there consuming the little I have to survive. I have decided to do this uber business. I recide in abuja and would appreciate any heads up. As a matter of fact, I intend going for the test tomorrow, if it possible.
That is a great decision.
Make sure to book 2 appointments before leaving for the Uber office. One for general support, one for driver test. Please try to take the test and sign up your car on the same day.
Take your Tax Identification number, a current account, your comprehensive insurance, if you don't have comprehensive insurance I can assist you in getting one. You need to take your drivers license, 4000 naira( 2000 for registering as a driver, 2000 for vehicle inspection) . Uber will send you for a vehicle inspection, with their partners in total petrol station either at wuse zone 5 or total in asokoro, which your vehicle must pass. So ensure your A/C is working, your car looks good and runs smoothly.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 12:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
Hello all.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 9:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
Hello all, hope you all are having a good day.
As you may know, I'm always open for a conversation about Uber, whether I'm learning from you or I'm sharing the little amount I know. It doesn't matter, talk to me about Uber, I want to know. You can whatsapp me, text me, call me. I will try to be helpful.
This thread is all free and it is all love.
Let's have a conversation sometime.

1 Like

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 4:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hello all.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by gwng: 3:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
If you live outside Lagos, you can buy our tracker for #17,000. We wil send an installation video with which you can either install the Tracker yourself or guide a 'Rewire' to help you out.

Call 09053629992 for your order. Pay on delivery available...

Tracker Features

REMOTELY DISABLE YOUR CAR ENGINE FROM YOUR PHONE (In the event of theft)
Monitor the location of your vehicle at any given time (on your phone or laptop)
APP MONITORING AND ONLINE PLATFORM ALSO AVAILABLE...
Recover your car if stolen.
Monitor fellow users of your car (driver, wife/husband etc.) on their location.
Monitor your truck drivers and their real time location.
Much more...

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 6:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hello all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos / Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note / Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.