Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) (87814 Views)

Power Outage At Saraki's Daughter's Wedding At Eko Hotel Causes Panic / Minister Of Power, Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech & This Happens (pics) / Panic As Fashola Lands In Fresh Trouble With Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by lafuria1(m): 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
wacoj:

You are a crayfish!
The people that were there are giving you a first hand information, your little mind is there deceiving you.
Who told you that you will not see what is being projected without the light being reduced?

Do you think if the light was to be reduced for the projection to be clear they couldn't have announced it?

Apply ur number 6 na! APC hailer!
Alright, I'm curious, which power was powering the projector,. If indeed they took light, the projector should have gone off but in both pictures, none of that happened.

1 Like

Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by shogz89: 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
grin
lafuria1:

Alright, I'm curious, which power was powering the projector,. If indeed they took light, the projector should have gone off but in both pictures, none of that happened.
not only the projector,, even the lights up the ceiling.
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by Idyee(f): 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
It's Good That Way. He Is Also Among Those Saying That +Change Begins With Me+ Let The Change From Light To Darkness Begin With Him.
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by onunwa21(m): 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
PDP @ work
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by slysteel: 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
mrvitalis:
Really are u this dumb not to notice the light was intentional reduced to allow people see the projection from the projector??

Seriously. . The masses are worse than the leaders
So quick to attack people,meanwhile you are the dumb person here.
1,Those are emergency lights,you can't throw a hotel like that into darkness when power goes off,they have emergency lights installed in their ceilings and walls.

2,Which projector? so the projector is supposed to beam images on a glossy backdrop banner? oga,you don attend conference before?

1 Like

Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by clickwtB(m): 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
Dont use Eko hotel ever again!!!Its arrangee to embarrass you, even without gas thermal plants,power supply has improved,im impressed.I will not bite my nose to spite my face. Wish us the better in Nigeria.
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by miky(m): 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
TPAND:
Fashola's underperformance as Minister of Power, Works and Housing has dwarfed his past achievement as Governor of Lagos. Quite shameful he got muddle in the bad wagon of change

Smh I swear Nigerians can be dumb if you look behind the stage light is still on..

This is not even news
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
Someone within the building might have done it to catch fun and embarrass the man. This is Nigeria and anything can happen so no long thing
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by idupaul: 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
salabscholar01:
That was done on purpose jare... btw, there is power improvement in my area at Abijo, Lagos.. unless you reside in the village you won't know

So Abijo is no longer a village?
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by salabscholar01(m): 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
idupaul:

So Abijo is no longer a village?
No, sir
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by uchealo(m): 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
the power supply in Nigeria is not perfect but I can give him some praise over the few months there has been a tremendous change in supply in my area (surulere) though, I don't know about other places.
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by buffalowings: 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
salabscholar01:
That was done on purpose jare... btw, there is power improvement in my area at Abijo, Lagos.. unless you reside in the village you won't know

Chai see u r life

What is the essence of power supply if those in the villages have no access

At least 50 percent of Nigerians still live in villages

Anyway I'm in the city I no see improvement
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by Austeenite(m): 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
That serves him right. He should get his ass up and do something about the power situation in the nation.
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by adeshinaajayi(m): 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
TPAND:
Fashola's underperformance as Minister of Power, Works and Housing has dwarfed his past achievement as Governor of Lagos. Quite shameful he got muddle in the bad wagon of change
Fashola is a Lawyer he knows nothing about power, works and housing. It is just like putting a round peg in a square hole... So don't blame him.
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by Mhizzify200(f): 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
ajokebelle:
Imagine, minister of power indeed. But its quite embarrassing ooo. Seems the switched off on purpose
Was really switched on purpose, nothing wey person no go see
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by Dalek(m): 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
Y'all are just being intentionally stupid. Even the Person who sent the tweetpic said "I think The Hotel did it on purpose" given that a presentation is displayed.
yet y'all are happy to display display your God given stupidity..
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
chubbygal:
ah feel ur bobility

don't gerrit twisted
smiley
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by ehissi(m): 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
mrvitalis:
Really are u this dumb not to notice the light was intentional reduced to allow people see the projection from the projector??

You that are not dumb; why is the projector still on, after they put the lights back on - light that they did not take!!??

Because they want to test the projection under influence of both light and darkness ba
angry

1 Share

Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by ehissi(m): 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
This land is not for sale!! Beware of 419 and Fashola!! angry
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by Adeyeni6: 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
~ kiss~
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by dome777: 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
Nepa Take light, Nepa bring light... All join... Do you have gainful employment? Whether you do or not, you still NEED to know how employable you are. Follow this link if you agree - /SpotterTest

Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
mrvitalis:

So, you mean the light is brighter than the sun that if not switched off they will not see projection from the projector? irotologist i here you. Do you mean eko hotel bigger than nigeria that it cant have power interupted? three gbosa for you
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by topdee(m): 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
mrvitalis:

Oga, I'm a live witness to the whole scenario. Nepa actually took like, the lights you see in the background are like under some form of UPS which isn't connected with the sound system. Fashola actually had to even leave the podium till the power was restored (it was a matter of seconds though).
Just so you know -- never assume what you don't know
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by billyG(m): 6:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
GurlFriend:
This is just hilarious. Minister of Power, Works and Housing Mr Raji Fashola was today, 27th September, at Eko Hotel to deliver a speech on the government's agenda for power in Nigeria when the unthinkable happened below.

Fashola looks embarrassed as he waits for power to be restored. When it is finally restored, the super minister has a very sheepish smile on his face. cheesy cheesy cheesy

See photos below and read the funny comments from Nigerians who are not surprised at all.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/09/lmao-fashola-climbs-podium-to-give.html
U mischief maker can only deceive yursef & d gullible,d light was dim 2 allow a powerpoint presentation visible.
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by olajohnson5(m): 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
Very good! It shows that he has a lot to do in that minitary.
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by scarface04(m): 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
mrvitalis:

oga were u there? someone that was there said they took the light...how can you tell that. the light was intentionally reduce so people can see the projection by mere looking at a pic? you are the one dumb here. the side effect of being a zombie hv made u dumb
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by devonpaul(m): 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
mrvitalis:

Lmaoo, I was about to type the Same thing b4 I noticed ur quote. It's no longer a news dat Nigerians are so gullible. Makes it even easier to believe we may never get it right in dz country when it comes to electing good leadership. We have a cankerworm of d mindset in dz country. Thieving leaders Dumbass followers, anywhere Belle face nigerians
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by Hdz4luv: 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
ajokebelle:
Imagine, minister of power indeed.
But its quite embarrassing ooo.
Seems they switched it off for a purpose.
guy are blind? There's light nah
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
pdp can stoop this low to score cheap points
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
mrvitalis:

which kind rotten excuse be that? nah blind illiterates attend the 'show '?

in my office hall we use projector screens in a brightly lighted place. nor dey yan rust.

1 Like

Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 6:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
billyG:

U mischief maker can only deceive yursef & d gullible,d light was dim 2 allow a powerpoint presentation visible.
if I slap you eh!
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 6:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
mrvitalis:

bro where u there cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hausas Clash With Igbos In Akowa, Imo State - Graphic Photos / Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent / Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.