Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,746 members, 7,806,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Setting Goals & Achieving Them – Mind Goals - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Setting Goals & Achieving Them – Mind Goals (291 Views)

7 Methods To Achieving Your Set Goals For The New Month / 7 Steps Towards Achieving Your Dream / How To Be A Self Starter In Achieving Your Goals (goal Oriented) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Setting Goals & Achieving Them – Mind Goals by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
I’m all about self-development and setting small goals in order to achieve larger ones, and even though I didn’t plan this either, I realized that I’ve been setting myself goals that fall into one of three categories: mind goals, body goals, and soul goals (look, I rhymed!). By setting myself mini-goals for 30 days, I’ve given myself the opportunity to challenge myself, create new habits, and try things I’ve always wanted to but felt I haven’t had the time. Although I haven’t maintained all of the habits I’ve tried to create, this process has helped me figure out what’s actually important for me to do regularly in order to stay sane. Whether you want to start setting monthly goals or stick to one goal at a time,

This list is sure to give you some ideas if you’re wondering what to start working on next:
https://yuyaablog./2016/09/27/setting-goals-achieving-them-mind-goals/

(1) (Reply)

Crossing The Red Sea / Live In IKEJA, EGBEDA & LEKKI…EMPOWERTECH 3.0 / Pmp Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.