Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

MMM Nigeria Crashed - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria Crashed (45086 Views)

SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Mailthaddeus(m): 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
The same MMM that paid me 590k yesteday after I invested 450k less than 28days ago?
Bro! try sth else. MMM Nigeria is here to stay, and I advice u to key in and enjoy this Life saver Almighty God brought to us.
Whatsapp me on 08037584647, I can guide u thru and explain the processes to u.

If my friends who are bankers investment in MMM more than I do, I wonder why anyone will think it's not working.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Jethrolite(m): 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
tolexy007:

chai, mmm sweet oo. plpp who are afraid to take risk are the one wishing mmm to crash, dey are envying us, grin grin. MMM will not crash
Before nko, it's just pure envy. These days I focus and doubling my cash fast.
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by iamphilips(m): 1:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
Jethrolite:
You guys need to come work for MMM, I heard the salary is N450k monthly.
Do you know with this thing you described here you can get paid every 20 days? I'm currently looking to reduce it to 15 days. So I get paid twice in a month using the same money.

im doing the same bro, using one money to collect twice........ its too sweet. it reduces 2months to 1 month n 2weeks or 1 week

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
I wonder why MMM participants continue to ignore this Wikipedia entry.

On July 22, 1994, the police closed the offices of MMM for tax evasion. For a few days the company attempted to continue the scheme, but soon ceased operations. At that point, Invest-Consulting, one of the company's subsidiaries, owed more than 50 billion rubles in taxes (USD 26 million), and MMM itself owed between 100 billion and 3 trillion rubles to the investors (from USD 50 million to USD 1.5 billion).
In the aftermath at least 50 investors, having lost all of their money, committed suicide.
Several organisations of "deceived investors" made efforts to recover their lost investments, but Sergei Mavrodi manipulated their indignation and directed it at the government. In August 1994 Mavrodi was arrested for tax evasion. However, he was soon elected to the Russian state Duma, with the support of the"deceived investors". He argued that the government, not MMM, was responsible for people losing their money, and promised to initiate a pay-back program. The amount ultimately paid back was minuscule compared to the amount owed.
In October 1995, the Duma cancelled Mavrodi's right to immunity as a deputy. In 1996, he tried to run for Russia's presidency, but most of the signatures he received were rejected. MMM declared bankruptcy on September 22, 1997.
While it was believed that Sergei Mavrodi left Russia and moved to the United States, it is possible that he stayed in Moscow, using his money to change apartments regularly and employ a group of former special agents. With the help of a distant relative he started Stock Generation Ltd., another pyramid scheme based around trading non-existent companies' stocks in a form of the "stock exchange game" on the company's site, stockgeneration.com. Despite a bold-letter warning on the main page that the site was not a real stock exchange, between 20,000 and 275,000 people, according to various estimates, fell for the promised 200% returns and lost their money. According to U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, losses of victims were at least USD 5.5 million.
Mavrodi was found and arrested in 2003. While in custody, Mavrodi was given until January 31, 2006 to read the documents in his fraud case against him (The criminal case consisted of 650 volumes, each 250-270 pages long).
At the end of April 2007, Mavrodi was convicted of fraud, and given a sentence of four and a half years. Since he had already spent over four years in custody, he was released less than a month later, on May 22, 2007.[citation needed]
He later went on to creating yet another pyramid scheme called MMM-2011
Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMM_(Ponzi_scheme_company)?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7709868566
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
In the end, when this scheme finally crash (it definitely will), two things will happen to participants:
1. Some will lose their money.
2. Some will gain. But the money they gain is actually paid by those who lost. So, for those who are currently getting their payouts, when MMM crashes, you will be indirectly (partly) responsible for those who will lose their money.
Do you think countries like China, Russia and South Africa that have banned this scheme are fools?

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
vince001:
In the end, when this scheme finally crash (it definitely will), two things will happen to participants:
2. Some will gain. But the money they gain is actually paid by those who lost. So, for those who are currently getting their payouts, when MMM crashes, you will be indirectly (partly) responsible for those who will lose their money.
Do you think countries like China, Russia and South Africa that have banned this scheme are fools?

You are among the very few with deep insight. People are not looking beyond the gains. They did not consider that what they are enjoying as gains are simply the plunder of forthcoming donors

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Jethrolite(m): 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
iamphilips:

im doing the same bro, using one money to collect twice........ its too sweet. it reduces 2months to 1 month n 2weeks or 1 week
I'm currently subtracting 10 days so when I ph, 20 days later I ph again knowing the first ph will payout soon. And it goes on and on, how many days interval are you using? I am thinking of making mine 15 days interval so I'll get paid twice in one month.
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Jethrolite(m): 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
All these enemies of progress, the website of mmm East Africa is working. People even got paid yesterday. Go and see for yourselves. Haters and bad belle people of Nigeria.

http://m.ea-/

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
This is why Africans will continue to remain in proverty! Many bad belles everywhere,a scheme that was developed to help the common man, all ye enemies of MMM, may God Occupy you with this load

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by dayleke: 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
omartins:
MMM (Milking Millions of Mumus).

Can aka

Milking Millions off Mumus
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by dayleke: 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
omartins:

Can be aka

Milking Millions off Mumus

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
HopeAtHand:
I am writing to for record purposes.

Between now and the end of March 2017, MMM will crash and many Nigerians will commit suicide as a result.

He that has an ear, let him hear!!!
after you have committed suicide when what you wish for mmm and nigerians will hit you four fold
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by HopeAtHand: 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
intbizoil:
after you have committed suicide when what you wish for mmm and nigerians will hit you four fold

Lemme quote you so i can holla wen it happens.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by woodboi(m): 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
dmostcheerful:
And this is my 1.3million rolling in just today. Liars from the pit of hell.

Now just so you people know, we Nigerians are fond of joining what we know nothing about.
Yes before I ventured into mmm about a year plus ago ( I joined under mmm South Africa July last year and was moved to mmm Nigeria when it came here November last year) I took my time to read through the mmm page before I even attended mmm guiders school. I read all I could find in the website.
I know it was stated that there is no guarantee so before I recruit anyone I would plainly explain all I can about mmm.
In mmm you are not investing you are purely donating as mmm don't have any central office, all the system does is calculate interest, keep records and match/pair members to pay one another.
You are purely adviced to participate with your spare money(money you can afford to loose), don't go and take a loan from any bank, borrow from family and friends to donate in mmm, so even if anything happen tomorrow you wouldn't say mmm scammed you.
And another thing is this mmm is stricter in such a way that even if there is an issue old mavro/balance will be frozen and the system will be restarted and once the system balances old balance/mavro will be paid with time.
So fellow Nigerians let's take our time to learn and also understand that there is nothing to loose joining this program if you follow the rules and it terms.
Don't let greed becloud your mind, I donated a million 30days back cause I can afford to loose it.
All business, even life itself is a risk, the more we learn to give without expectation the more we gain.
For fellow mavrodians reading this I will urge everyone to recruit with our ideology, always know that mmm is not meant for everyone, but only a few who understands make it.
Long live mmm global.
Long live mmm Nigeria.

Babe just you address alone... I promise not to drink more than one bottle, all in the spirit of rejoicing with you. I'm sure E-money go dey envy u now.
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
Biafranmissile:
Why are citizens of Russia , Belerus and kahzahistan not allowed to participate ?

Heard the owner of mmm is a Russian

Cc dmostcheerful
That's because of the stringent laws in Russia, you know Russians don't really have a good Human right record. Once you receive donations or payment from investments you would be jailed
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2016
HopeAtHand:

and you think I have not lost millions before see am not you that would commit suicide because I lost money never. Once there is life there always be hope
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Einl(m): 6:45pm On Sep 28, 2016
omartins:

Hahahahahahahahah....you killed it.
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Einl(m): 6:45pm On Sep 28, 2016
omartins:

Hahahahahahahahah....you killed it.
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by rabo353(m): 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
When I always try to talk about alliance in motion you people kept on saying it's a scam that mmm is the best lol, alliance is the current best mlm company and is here to stay it had been in existence for over 7 years now.....
It's the only company that does daily payout #aimglobal

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
vince001:
I wish I could give you a hug. MMM just redistributes money among its users, it will eventually jam and fold up. How can people expect to get returns on money that isn't invested anywhere or in anything? Its bound to crash. A few people would make a small profit for the first few weeks/months while a majority would go home in tears. I can't believe folks still fall for this ponzi scheme. Its the oldest trick in the book.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by matrix199(m): 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
The founder of MMM is a smart fellow who's leveraging on the naivety of easy money seekers.

Anyone who's enticed by easy money is as lazy as a koala.

The system is designed to crash at a point when, hypothetically speaking, 10million people must have pledged a total sum of N10trillion and are directed to 'PH' to the 1st level entry, which is the pool(whoever started the scheme in Nigeria). After which the system crashes, and 10million people lose their money.

And for those who participated and made profit from it, they'd also have their hands stained in the devilish scheme.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by achieverme(m): 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
Emitrix42:

i just hope it is true so that our people go hear something how can someone give you 30 percent bonus just for helping someone where would the money come from, they are just waiting for more cows to invest before crashing (if they have not crashed yet)mtcheww.

You see,I find it difficult to understand why you are crying more than the berieved. What exactly is your problem? Those investing in it are not complaining, why are you now getting worked up over what doesn't concern you?

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
dandollaz:
Please can someone comfirm if MMM is still working.someone just called me this night that it has crashed. grin

Hahahahahahahahah mumu... MMM is still going strong
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Frankdamaxx(m): 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
dandollaz:
Please can someone comfirm if MMM is still working.someone just called me this night that it has crashed. grin

Yeah it has crashed. That's what you want to hear abi.

Oya move along let us keep increasing our Mavro.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
matrix199:
The founder of MMM is a smart fellow who's leveraging on the naivety of easy money seekers.

Anyone who's enticed by easy money is as lazy as a koala.

The system is designed to crash at a point when, hypothetically speaking, 10million people must have pledged a total sum of N10trillion and are directed to 'PH' to the 1st level entry, which is the pool(whoever started the scheme in Nigeria). After which the system crashes, and 10million people lose their money.

And for those who participated and made profit from it, they'd also have their hands stained in the devilish scheme.
in that case if 1 million join a year from your theory it will crash in 10 years time. Good one prof

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
mykel20:
I wish I could give you a hug. MMM just redistributes money among its users, it will eventually jam and fold up. How can people expect to get returns on money that isn't invested anywhere or in anything? Its bound to crash. A few people would make a small profit for the first few weeks/months while a majority would go home in tears. I can't believe folks still fall for this ponzi scheme. Its the oldest trick in the book.
ok name one investment that is working in nigeria at the moment?
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
mykel20:
And the worst thing is that their members quickly jump in their defense anytime they see posts condemning it. They refuse to do proper research on it. Some will even be arguing based on the information they see on the MMM website. Common Google they'll refuse to use. SMH
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
intbizoil:
ok name one investment that is working in nigeria at the moment?
Solid minerals are a hot cake right now. Due to dwindling oil prices this is the next best thing. Yes I know that it might take a while to recoup your investment but it is as solid as a rock. Fast (legal)money is only an illusion created by Celebrities who pretend to live large. Ask those who invested in limestone they all eventually hit it big( cement is always needed). Right now the government is looking into gold, bitumen, lead, iron ore so the first group of people who go into it will definitely hit it big. Remember this minerals are essential and are always needed all around the world. Just do your own research, then quote me if I'm wrong.
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
mykel20:
Solid minerals are a hot cake right now. Due to dwindling oil prices this is the next best thing. Yes I now that it might take a while to recoup your investment but it is as solid as a rock. Fast (legal)money is only an illusion created by Celebrities who pretend to live large. Ask those who invested in limestone they all eventually hit it big( cement is always needed). Right now the government is looking into gold, bitumen, lead, iron ore so the first group of people who go into it will definitely hit it big. Remember this minerals are essential and are always needed all around the world. Just do your own research, then quote me if I'm wrong.
a hahahah and you have invested or your friend told you about it
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by slizzyb(m): 10:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
Am a loyal participant of MMM-Nigeria,,,
If ur interested and want to join,,am here 24/7 online to guide u through
Join using this link
http:///?i=slizzybd@gmail.com
Holla me on my mobile for help 08067594640
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Mmadu111: 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
vince001:

And the worst thing is that their members quickly jump in their defense anytime they see posts condemning it. They refuse to do proper research on it. Some will even be arguing based on the information they see on the MMM website. Common Google they'll refuse to use. SMH
Don't say what you don't know...I have friends that are participants in Zimbabwe and south Africa. The enermy of MMM is the paid media that carries false news around .....if you're a journalist, go and do yourground work with MMM participants in all the countries involved and get your facts. Keep reading Wikipedia and google search of subjective reports. Ignorant is bad ...MMM is a revolution looking at you in the face, it's speedlily bridging the gap between the rich and the poor , leave it or take it, it has come to stay . it pays, together we change the world.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Those who participate in MMM are fools. Watch this space.

MMM is EVIL. Run away from it. A pyramid scheme that pay a few and make lots of others poor isn't something any responsible person should get involved in. The brains behind it are currently planning and waiting for the right time to vanish with people's hard earned savings.

There was one Umana who tried that years ago, then there was Benaz bond, they all crashed while the criminals disappeared with people's money. Few years ago, there was Zeek in the US, before you know it, it crashed, millions lost by many gullible persons.

Keep shouting 'bad belle and haters', you will all witness it when it happens.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of Nigeria Registrars And Their Addresses-updated / Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow / The Meltdown Of The Nigerian Capital Market: Causes And Consequences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.