Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Edo Decides 2016: Hourly Updates Across The State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Decides 2016: Hourly Updates Across The State (4491 Views)

Live Updates Across Anambra / Edo Decides: Inec Postpones Announcement Of Results / Edo Decides: Obaseki (APC) Won The Debates-Channels tv polls & nations Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Decides 2016: Hourly Updates Across The State by satelliteDISH(m): 6:51am On Sep 28, 2016
Its 06:45am. I woke up to a bright day in Benin city. The gods of rainfall seems to have lost their effectiveness. People huriedly boarding commercial buses in other to beat the no movement order at 8am.
Went back to my room to listen to the early morning news. It is sure going to be a long day to boredom. The day might be exciting or relaxing to you, but to me it is going to be a day of stagnation knowing fully well that a dime will not enter my bank account today. Two clients called for my services this morning that their cable network needs upgrading. I need to go to work. Yet the government says don't work, go and vote.
When will the government sit at home because of me? This is the TRUE state of Animal Farm - All humans are equal but some are more equal than others.
While the two dogs fight over the fattest bone, I will just sit back at my house listening to my transistor radio to know which of these two succeeded in swallowing the bone since phcn had decided that they will ration power up and down.

1 Like

Re: Edo Decides 2016: Hourly Updates Across The State by satelliteDISH(m): 6:54am On Sep 28, 2016
I can only cover the online press release relating to my neighbourhood alone. Please if U are in other parts of the state, please let us know what is happening around you.
Re: Edo Decides 2016: Hourly Updates Across The State by satelliteDISH(m): 7:05am On Sep 28, 2016
Four police hilux vans just pass the front of my house with the speed of light along ugbowo-Lagos road carrying armed policemen to gods know where.
Re: Edo Decides 2016: Hourly Updates Across The State by megabyte2(f): 7:10am On Sep 28, 2016
At Girls model college Ubiaja, Esan south-east.
Re: Edo Decides 2016: Hourly Updates Across The State by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:12am On Sep 28, 2016
Following you guys from Abuja. Vote out APC.
I wish my Edo people a peaceful election

1 Like

Re: Edo Decides 2016: Hourly Updates Across The State by funlord(m): 7:19am On Sep 28, 2016
Update us on the gunshots, beatdowns, ballot snatchings, bribes and beheadings too!

No be small apocalypse go happen today for edo state.........
Re: Edo Decides 2016: Hourly Updates Across The State by satelliteDISH(m): 7:26am On Sep 28, 2016
funlord:

Update us on the gunshots, beatdowns, ballot snatchings, bribes and beheadings too!

Bro, Benin city is peaceful. Heavy security everywhere. Violence can only happen in the outskitch. I can't inform U on that. So look somewhere else.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Decides 2016: Hourly Updates Across The State by satelliteDISH(m): 7:33am On Sep 28, 2016
megabyte2:
At Girls model college Ubiaja, Esan south-east.

Pretty, how is Ubiaja this morning? I hope U have sorted out ur voters card from the box?
Re: Edo Decides 2016: Hourly Updates Across The State by funlord(m): 7:37am On Sep 28, 2016
undecided
satelliteDISH:

Bro, Benin city is peaceful. Heavy security everywhere. Violence can only happen in the OUTSKITCH. I can't inform U on that. So look somewhere else.

So are those OUTSKITCHES not part of EDO STATE!? Abi you never wack this morning?

3 Likes

Re: Edo Decides 2016: Hourly Updates Across The State by guttentag(m): 7:39am On Sep 28, 2016
Baba God is watching all of you in 3D
Re: Edo Decides 2016: Hourly Updates Across The State by abouzaid: 7:40am On Sep 28, 2016
this should be on the front-page.
Re: Edo Decides 2016: Hourly Updates Across The State by satelliteDISH(m): 7:45am On Sep 28, 2016
funlord:
undecided

So are those OUTSKITCHES not part of EDO STATE!? Abi you never wack this morning?

They are ooh! But I am not physically there. Let those that are there send in their reports. Don't expect that kind of report from me.

Emm, emm bros na TRUE talk U talk o. I never wack this morning. Nah bu.haari cause am coz bread wey I go price this morning, them don put money on top again. I just vex comot there.

1 Like

Re: Edo Decides 2016: Hourly Updates Across The State by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 28, 2016
Let me park my okada here, would come pick it up after work.
I have a feeling though that this would be the most rigged nay inconclusive election in our history. I just hope violence is kept on the low.
Re: Edo Decides 2016: Hourly Updates Across The State by satelliteDISH(m): 7:49am On Sep 28, 2016
guttentag:
Baba God is watching all of you in 3D

And U too.
Re: Edo Decides 2016: Hourly Updates Across The State by satelliteDISH(m): 7:51am On Sep 28, 2016
abouzaid:

Ok. So let's invite the pilot Lalasticlala.
Re: Edo Decides 2016: Hourly Updates Across The State by satelliteDISH(m): 7:51am On Sep 28, 2016
abouzaid:

Ok. So let's invite the pilot Lalasticlala..
Re: Edo Decides 2016: Hourly Updates Across The State by Osezua: 7:55am On Sep 28, 2016
satelliteDISH:

They are ooh! But I am not physically there. Let those that are there send in their reports. Don't expect that kind of report from me.

Emm, emm bros ma TRUE talk U talk o. I never sack this morning. Nah bu.haari cause am coz bread wey I go price this morning, them don put money on top again. I just vex comot there.

Hope you will go out and vote and not just obseve
Re: Edo Decides 2016: Hourly Updates Across The State by satelliteDISH(m): 7:58am On Sep 28, 2016
frenchwine:
Let me park my okada here, would come pick it up after work.
I have a feeling though that this would be the most rigged nay inconclusive election in our history. I just hope violence is kept on the low.

Oga, go park ur Okada for another state ooh. Them don ban Okada riding for here, except U want treck go house because U no go meet am when U come back.
Re: Edo Decides 2016: Hourly Updates Across The State by 0zavis: 7:59am On Sep 28, 2016
APC is sharing money already in Akokoedo now
Re: Edo Decides 2016: Hourly Updates Across The State by Charleschidera(m): 8:00am On Sep 28, 2016
This is not time to campaign but to vote.... Go out and vote. Call your family and friends to go and vote. Social media is not that necessary again because they will not count the vote on it but they will count the one you voted at the poll..... So.. Today, it is time for Edo State to decide.... Don't waste your vote.... Choose the person you think is capable of delivering his job very well no matter the party.....

*Violent Kills* *Run from it*

*I wish Edo State Happy and peaceful Election..

Am just Observing all the way from Enugu State undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Edo Decides 2016: Hourly Updates Across The State by satelliteDISH(m): 8:09am On Sep 28, 2016
Osezua:

Hope you will go out and vote and not just obseve

Sure. But how can I complete my observation till the end of day when my phone battery is signalling just 16% remaining. I think I should hand over the baton to U to continue the survival of this thread when I ran out of gas.
Re: Edo Decides 2016: Hourly Updates Across The State by satelliteDISH(m): 8:12am On Sep 28, 2016
Where is passingshot and barcanista when we need their opnions most?
Re: Edo Decides 2016: Hourly Updates Across The State by dannytoe(m): 8:31am On Sep 28, 2016
I keep saying it ize-iyamu will only win this election in social-media, abi inec get polling unit 4 nairaland.......007#

2 Likes

Re: Edo Decides 2016: Hourly Updates Across The State by dannytoe(m): 8:34am On Sep 28, 2016
funlord:

Bros edo is not rivers where killing is the order of the day.

1 Like

Re: Edo Decides 2016: Hourly Updates Across The State by 0zavis: 8:34am On Sep 28, 2016
Even people that are not from Edo state talking who's going to win d election. Edo state isn't like Lagos where Tinubu decide everything
Re: Edo Decides 2016: Hourly Updates Across The State by donphilopus: 8:38am On Sep 28, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
Following you guys from Abuja. Vote out A

So you're even in Abuja and have been claiming Ize-Iyamu would win? The results will shock today!

1 Like

Re: Edo Decides 2016: Hourly Updates Across The State by satelliteDISH(m): 8:41am On Sep 28, 2016
donphilopus:

So were even in Abuja and have been claiming Ize-Iyamu would win. The results will shock today!

The results will not shock anybody. If apc wins, then congratulations to them and if pdp wins congratulations to them also. As for me hustling continues...
Re: Edo Decides 2016: Hourly Updates Across The State by DLondonboiy: 8:43am On Sep 28, 2016
Satellitedish...oya go and vote..

Let's vote the people's governor...Go and vote POI

There is no need sitting at home today..
Today is the D day...
Re: Edo Decides 2016: Hourly Updates Across The State by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 28, 2016
Vote Obaseki of APC

2 Likes

Re: Edo Decides 2016: Hourly Updates Across The State by satelliteDISH(m): 8:45am On Sep 28, 2016
Cc.. Lalasticlala.
Re: Edo Decides 2016: Hourly Updates Across The State by satelliteDISH(m): 8:47am On Sep 28, 2016
DLondonboiy:
Satellitedish...oya go and vote..

Let's vote the people's governor...Go and vote POI

There is no need sitting at home today..
Today is the D day...

But I never chop nah. U want make I go queue on top hungry stomach. Wait small make beans wey I put for fire don.
Re: Edo Decides 2016: Hourly Updates Across The State by satelliteDISH(m): 8:51am On Sep 28, 2016
ibhagab:
Vote Obaseki of APC

Window period for campaigning has elaspe. We are facing reality now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Call For Ibos To Build World Class City / Over 25 Nigerian Soldiers Have So Far Been Killed In Orlu Battle / Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.