Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Tanker Catches Fire Along Calabar Itu Express Highway (graphic Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tanker Catches Fire Along Calabar Itu Express Highway (graphic Photos) (14688 Views)

Road Closed As Fuel Laden Tanker Catches Fire In Anthony / Trailer Crashes Along Calabar-Itu Highway This Morning (Photos) / Tanker Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanker Catches Fire Along Calabar Itu Express Highway (graphic Photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 10:05am On Sep 28, 2016
So sad, RIP to the departed
Re: Tanker Catches Fire Along Calabar Itu Express Highway (graphic Photos) by neweraomo: 10:06am On Sep 28, 2016
keke driver looks like he is hiding
Re: Tanker Catches Fire Along Calabar Itu Express Highway (graphic Photos) by good4love: 10:07am On Sep 28, 2016
JESU OOO¡!

1 Like

Re: Tanker Catches Fire Along Calabar Itu Express Highway (graphic Photos) by emynike2001(m): 10:13am On Sep 28, 2016
TOO BAD, this is terrible.

1 Like

Re: Tanker Catches Fire Along Calabar Itu Express Highway (graphic Photos) by anigold(m): 10:16am On Sep 28, 2016
dunmotuscana:
The tankers have insurance but the people that died don't have. It's high time insurance covers those invovle and not just the tankers alone. The owners will get back the truck and product.
There's no insurance for life oooo..

Its a terrible event ooo.. am planning for calabar c as carnival ooo.. May the souls rest in Peace.
Re: Tanker Catches Fire Along Calabar Itu Express Highway (graphic Photos) by sleazy5(m): 10:20am On Sep 28, 2016
Very very unfortunate. While I sympathize with those who have lost their lives in a bid to earn an honest living. I am grateful to God for my life and an opportunity to see today my birthday. Happy birthday to my.
Re: Tanker Catches Fire Along Calabar Itu Express Highway (graphic Photos) by evy1(m): 10:22am On Sep 28, 2016
Mimidiva:
ussh! just turned my tummy churning, can't eat this rice again, what a painful death shocked
Abeg send the Rice over o
Re: Tanker Catches Fire Along Calabar Itu Express Highway (graphic Photos) by columbus007(m): 10:28am On Sep 28, 2016
Hmmm cry
Re: Tanker Catches Fire Along Calabar Itu Express Highway (graphic Photos) by IntroVAT: 10:33am On Sep 28, 2016
Stuff of nightmares
RIP to the dead
Re: Tanker Catches Fire Along Calabar Itu Express Highway (graphic Photos) by gqboyy(m): 10:44am On Sep 28, 2016
inna lil lahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun
Re: Tanker Catches Fire Along Calabar Itu Express Highway (graphic Photos) by mfm04622: 11:02am On Sep 28, 2016
dunmotuscana:
The tankers have insurance but the people that died don't have. It's high time insurance covers those invovle and not just the tankers alone. The owners will get back the truck and product.

The insurance that covers the truck also covers any damage the truck causes. Only problem is the victims are ignorant of this and nobody make any claim against the owner of the truck and their insurers
Re: Tanker Catches Fire Along Calabar Itu Express Highway (graphic Photos) by Daud2: 11:20am On Sep 28, 2016
Oh God! This is terrible. Forgive us our sins and protect us.
Re: Tanker Catches Fire Along Calabar Itu Express Highway (graphic Photos) by GMbuharii: 11:25am On Sep 28, 2016
Tragedy..fire bad sha!!!
Re: Tanker Catches Fire Along Calabar Itu Express Highway (graphic Photos) by eshic(f): 11:31am On Sep 28, 2016
GOD have mercy.Rip the dead
Re: Tanker Catches Fire Along Calabar Itu Express Highway (graphic Photos) by Reference(m): 11:56am On Sep 28, 2016
....when they woke up that morning, they never knew...

Every morning give thanks to God for we are no more deserving of life than the other.
Re: Tanker Catches Fire Along Calabar Itu Express Highway (graphic Photos) by CuteTj(m): 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
I saw pervimen, I hope the op or whoever wrote the story didn't mean to write pavement?
Re: Tanker Catches Fire Along Calabar Itu Express Highway (graphic Photos) by kobis27(f): 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
INALI LLAHI WA INNA ILLAHI ROJIUN cry cry cry
Re: Tanker Catches Fire Along Calabar Itu Express Highway (graphic Photos) by Saint52(m): 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
Bad Death.....Trapped both side.. You will never hear story like this in your family today, tomorrow and forever.
Re: Tanker Catches Fire Along Calabar Itu Express Highway (graphic Photos) by Fourwinds: 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
this is a warning to us all to change our evil ways
Re: Tanker Catches Fire Along Calabar Itu Express Highway (graphic Photos) by mikron(m): 1:36am On Sep 29, 2016
life.....

Re: Tanker Catches Fire Along Calabar Itu Express Highway (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 29, 2016
Kennitrust:
my wake to see another day, it is power in displayed.
the power of the mighty God.
work to protect me.
through I don't deserved it but this is grace from GREATER GRACE working for my good,
everyday to see that I am find.
God is so wonderful to me and I'll praised His Name.

for whatever reasons I can give and cannot give...
I said Thank u Jesus for today.

How is this about you for God's sake?

The three folks who just lost their lives nko? God's grace wasn't good enough for them? The only way that you can think that God's power is displayed is when someone else dies and not you?

News flash: Nothing is working for your good. Because you, your family, friends will all still die, mostly via gruesome illnesses. The main bad hasn't just reached your side yet.

Slavery at work here..
Re: Tanker Catches Fire Along Calabar Itu Express Highway (graphic Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 7:05am On Sep 30, 2016
og2711:

How is this about you for God's sake?

The three folks who just lost their lives nko? God's grace wasn't good enough for them? The only way that you can think that God's power is displayed is when someone else dies and not you?

News flash: Nothing is working for your good. Because you, your family, friends will all still die, mostly via gruesome illnesses. The main bad hasn't just reached your side yet.

Slavery at work here..

it a song I'm trying to compose.
I grief for the death though I'm also part of the unfortunate future of the man.
although I'll die. I can't denied God.
let me remained slave to the believes that there is God.
I didn't come to this world on my own but ye who is responsible for my coming to the world demand my loyalty.
whenever anyone die, I think of my own day.
but friend. above all that we believed we know.
let be loyal to the supreme Master of all creation.
God, Jehovah Nissi.

u need Christ more than life.

I like u friend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arik Air Ticket Agents Scam / Fun Photos From AGANA Carnival , Rivers State / Ecuador.any Good News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.