Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Imagine If Blood Money Was Real - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Imagine If Blood Money Was Real (31296 Views)

“I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money / Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist / Imagine If God Talks To People As Claimed. Challenge To Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by HardMirror(m): 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
Imagine if blood money was real, we could have used it to get out of economy recession. All we would have done is pay kidnappers to kidnap Ghanians cheesy or people from Benin, Niger or cameroon grin
With like 1000 people we shld be able to generate enough Dollars to finance 2016 budget.
Lol
But blood money aint real.

Only poor ignorant people waste their time with such fables. The rich are busy networking and investing in businesses. Some fools are busy looking for human private parts

Added*

In modern times this would be wrong on many levels but about 200 years ago, nations and kingdoms disregarded each others rights and this would have been a perfect way of generating wealth. So the big question is has any nation ever attempted this to becom richer than other countries? Afterall they invade each others lands in selfish wars.

Some people are not getting it. Why do kingdoms wage war on resources when they can instead use those killed in war to do blood money?

It means OYO kingdom or any other kingdom could become immensely rich through this means.

What I am pointing out is, these things are not real. They have no place in solving real life problems.

Why are countries armies not using african bullet proof (odechi and ayeta)

why are we wasting Billions on aviation when we could sell "OFE" the teleporting charm that people claim makes drivers disappear from their vehicle to their houses?

If Blood money was real no need for oil money again. Lol.

134 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by DLondonboiy: 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ogbeni...blood money is real oo

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by yorhmienerd(m): 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
I have seen 'MEN' with real blood money but with bad ending.

That by the way, I thought atheist are good people, free thinkers who would not want to hurt a fellow man. But here you are thinking about 'kidnapping' someone from Niger, Benin, Ghana and the rest. Are they not also human being?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by hopefulLandlord: 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
DLondonboiy:

oga, Na you do am? or them tell you tales as usual?

India 99 - 1 Nigeria was widely accepted to have happened by everyone until the internet age

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by HardMirror(m): 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
yorhmienerd:

That by the way, I thought atheist are good people, free thinkers who would not want to hurt a fellow man. But here you are thinking about 'kidnapping' someone from Niger, Benin, Ghana and the rest. Are they not also human being?
So many fallacies in your post.

So cos they had bad endings it means they did something bad to get money. As if many poor people don't have bad endings too.

Who told you being good has anything to do with religion or atheism?

In modern times this would be wrong on many levels but about 200 years ago, nations and kingdoms disregarded each others rights and this would have been a perfect way of generating wealth. So the big question is has any nation ever attempted this to becom richer than other countries? Afterall they invade each others lands in selfish wars.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
yorhmienerd:

I wonder oo.. He's here speaking chinese ..

1 Like

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
[s]
HardMirror:

So cos they had bad endings it means they did something bad to get money. As if many poor people don't have bad endings too.

[/s]

33 Likes

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by promise10: 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
DLondonboiy:

DON'T JUST MIND THE GUY!

You know he is an atheist, so he is trying to shake off every form of spirituality. And make himself to believe there is nothing spiritual. That's an absolute SELF-DECEIT.

20 Likes

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by promise10: 2:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
yorhmienerd:

Are you okay to refer people who have no conscience as good people?

To an average atheist, "good" doesn't exist. It is just an illusion to them.

3 Likes

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by hopefulLandlord: 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
yorhmienerd:

how did you know it was "real blood money"?

I'm curious

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by promise10: 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
HardMirror:

Bro, your blind faith is just growing HIGHER and STRONGER.

But, NL is not the best place of showing whether blood money is real or not.

The best evidence is to go through the process, and after going through the process. You can now EXPOSE it online as fraud.

It makes no sense to refute something you have not experienced. It is useless.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by promise10: 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I'm curious
What evidence do you want him tto show you for you to believe?
Anyway, for your good, blood money is SO REAL.

5 Likes

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by hopefulLandlord: 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
promise10:

nah, just his word of mouth, although that doesn't "prove" it, I'm just tryna see if its the usual tale we hear everyday

boy picked 5naira on the floor, he turns to yam, they cut the yam and blood flows from the yam

someone told me recently that E-Money uses blood money, that he has a head of a girl in his wardrobe that vomits money daily,

OR

let me ask you, what's your proof of blood money, have you experienced it? I don't mean if you've done it, I mean if you've perhaps been close to someone who did, what are the signs that proves its blood money?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by EyeHateGod: 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2016
promise10:

You people are the reason why things like this happen in Nigeria cause of our backwardness

[img]https://mygeniusnetworks.files./2013/12/ritualists-pix_350.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-_KKNNTaNUII/Vc2u04x6pNI/AAAAAAACITE/Jt3rphS-AZw/s1600/CMWdNfrUsAQ1fEU.jpg[/img]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by Ranchhoddas: 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
yorhmienerd:

Dumb Liar. Where you take see them? For film abi?

11 Likes

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by hopefulLandlord: 2:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

me self ask am, him nefa reply since

4 Likes

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
let me add these, if juju was real nigeria would have used it to win the world cup, ballon d o winner would have been from nigeria cheesy

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by HardMirror(m): 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
promise10:
Have you done it or benefited from it?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by hopefulLandlord: 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
promise10:

The best evidence is to go through the process, and after going through the process. You can now EXPOSE it online as fraud.

how does this relate to what Hardmirror was asking

the guy implied he knew it was blood money because it "ended badly" for the subject

so anyone whose life ends badly must've been engaged with blood money?

13 Likes

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by HardMirror(m): 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
promise10:

Ok sir, so you have done it abi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by Rilwayne001: 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
I watched a news last night on NTA where police discovered ritualists den in OGUN STATE. They found lot of things including human parts, human belongings and statues of idols similar to those ones they used in Yoruba movies. Those statutes were filled with palm oil or blood, I'm not sure what it was. And then i got stunned when they also found lot of FAKE dollars and naira there.

Could it be that the demons bringing the money brought forth fake notes as well or it was all scam?

One cleric was caught according to report and the other criminals were at large.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by HardMirror(m): 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
Rilwayne001:
I watched a news last night on NTA where police discovered ritualists den in OGUN STATE. They found lot of things including human parts, human belongings and statues of idols similar to those ones they used in Yoruba movies. Those statutes were filled with palm oil or blood, I'm not sure what it was. And then i got stunned when they also found lot of FAKE dollars and naira there.

Could it be that the demons bringing the money brought forth fake notes as well or it was all scam?

One cleric was caught according to report and the other criminals were at large.
There you have how the scam works. They are just wasting the humans being killed.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by hahn(m): 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
HardMirror:

There you have how the scam works. They are just wasting the humans being killed.

That is know as "local occult scam" an extension of "wash wash"

1 Like

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
HardMirror:
Imagine if blood money was real, we could have used it to get out of economy recession. All we would have done is pay kidnappers to kidnap Ghanians cheesy or people from Benin, Niger or cameroon grin
With like 1000 people we shld be able to generate enough Dollars to finance 2016 budget.
I have no qualms with your premise but this part is quite selfish. You are trying to say if blood money were real, you would advise the kidnap of foreigners to curb economic recession through the finance of budget?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by yorhmienerd(m): 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Hehe, forming like you are living in a posh environment. Who are you forming for?

4 Likes

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by HardMirror(m): 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
lordnicklaus:

I have no qualms with your premise but this part is quite selfish. You are trying to say if blood money were real, you would advise the kidnap of foreigners to curb economic recession through the finance of budget?
Don't get it twisted. I am not supporting that, but I am trying to imagine if it was real, would it have been applicable in solving a real problem like economic recession. In a nut shell, Blood money and other related bull crap of black magic has no place or relevance outside ideal women's talk

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by yorhmienerd(m): 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
HardMirror:

Erm... you are out of point sir! maybe you bring anybody close to you, then you will believe what is called BLOOD MONEY
Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by yorhmienerd(m): 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I'm curious
We can use anybody close to you for confirmation. Ijebu is not far to Lagos. I promise to share the money 50:50

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by hopefulLandlord: 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
yorhmienerd:
We can use anybody close to you for confirmation. Ijebu is not far to Lagos. I promise to share the money 50:50

abeg, slow down, count to 10 and read my comment again

i asked how you know it was blood money the person did

where you there with him/her?

what are the signs of someone that did blood money?

pretend I'm asking just for knowledge's sake

or have you done blood money yourself?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by Ranchhoddas: 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Hehe, forming like you are living in a posh environment. Who are you forming for?
What has posh got to do with my question. You well so?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by Ranchhoddas: 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

abeg, slow down, count to 10 and read my comment again

i asked how you know it was blood money the person did

where you there with him/her?

what are the signs of someone that did blood money?

pretend I'm asking just for knowledge's sake

or have you done blood money yourself?
That guy seems deranged. Comprehension is clearly not his forte.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine If Blood Money Was Real by yorhmienerd(m): 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
kingcity:
let me add these, if juju was real nigeria would have used it to win the world cup, ballon d o winner would have been from nigeria cheesy
Hey kid, gerrarahia. When adult are talking, you don't interfere

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Enoch Adeboye's 2022 Prophecies / Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad / The Council That Created Jesus - By Former Pastor, Ray Hagins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.