Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) (71845 Views)

Prostitute And Mourner Have Sex At A Burial In Anambra, Almost Lynched / Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless / "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by Ne0w1zarD: 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
The incident which happened around Opebi area of Lagos, led to a traffic jam as people gathered to stop a fight caused by clients, who refused to pay the prostitute they slept with the previous night.

The sex worker allegedly broke the windscreen of the client's jeep, which led to ‘exchange of blows’ and tearing of clothes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHHAQuGcITQ

http://ebalsblog..com.ng/2016/09/video-prostitute-breaks-windscreen-of.html

3 Likes

Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by INTROVERT(f): 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hmmn... Mumu man, na hin good for you. The sweetness of the night don clear from hin body. Just imagine their church member pass. shame undiluted.

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by Benjom(m): 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2016
Some men sha... Don't you have a wife? "Trouble sleep, you go wake am with your unrepentant konji".

14 Likes

Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
There is more to that.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by RoyalBlak007: 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
an acrimonious dispute over mere wages

that could have been avoided

7 Likes

Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by Brymo: 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
Some say that a woman that trades her body for money is a LovePeddler, if that is the case, then a woman that trades her body for flattery and kind words is just a LovePeddler that is not paid very well.
Carl R White

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by engrkaz(m): 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
Recession

3 Likes

Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by permanentgrace(m): 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
When will Africa/Nigeria ever grow pass this level. A level where they stop treating prostitutes with disdain?

12 Likes

Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by iamtewwy(m): 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
Afonjas and olosho house are like cheesy

83 Likes

Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
Benjom:
Some men sha... Don't you have a wife? "Trouble sleep, you go wake am".

Make I epp u complete am cheesy

when trouble sleep yanga go wake am__wetin he dey find oo__wahala e dey find__wahala e go getti ooo cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by bendozaUche(m): 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
afternoon wey men dae hustle..some coconut palm kernel dae sleep+fight with olosho.. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2016
Osho free no work for am grin

3 Likes

Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by heffem(m): 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2016
those guys them be fools. how you go carry Moro go olosho palace when them know say pepper no too rest

1 Like

Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by snazzy5050(m): 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2016
Brown Roof and konji undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by Kgdavid(m): 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2016
that woman talking in the background... Nigerian accent is thick!

5 Likes

Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by admax(m): 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
When you tell them to be born again and stop all this sinful or disgraceful lifestyle, they wouldn't listen, they will be claiming freedom to do whatever they want, now that his windscreen was broken, he took off his cloth to fight a woman, Tout.

No one knew when he saw her, talked to her, negotiated or slept with her but now, we all know what went down.

Sex has destroyed so many things in this world eh, it's responsible for over 50% of sin committed by Humans. God Help Us.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by BarryX(m): 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
Why will a sane man chop and not pay for services rendered?

I'm not understanding

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
Who take this video sef? Them de fight for another place you de video another place.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by passyhansome(m): 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
PAYING FOR HELL....

5 Likes

Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by Xtracoool(m): 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
What happened to pay before service? grin

Konji is a bastard son of a thousand fathers angry

4 Likes

Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by Edwardhead(m): 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by johnshagb(m): 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
Cameraman frantically looking for a better angle to capture the breazzt of the olosho grin

7 Likes

Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by mranswer: 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
Prostitute you said? Lemme save my ink grin

1 Like

Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by KingOvoramwen1(m): 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
Konji would always be a Bastard!! grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by Gelengelen: 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
Afonjas like to fvck free tins but God catch this one today

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by Peacetemi: 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
We understand that the economy is in recession, so if you cannot afford a hoe, you can always join the vaseline crew. grin
I'm sure they'll welcome you with open arms.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by Saint52(m): 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ashawo no get shame, na this thin make me stop dey fork asahawo, she for cast me that day with bottle, i quickly give her money. before she go change am for me.

5 Likes

Re: Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2016
At my age I don't comment on useless topics undecided
Who they EPP??
Useless people undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America / Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.