Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

OBJ: Jonathan Told Me He Didn't Read Before Signing Toothpick Policy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBJ: Jonathan Told Me He Didn't Read Before Signing Toothpick Policy (4195 Views)

Learn From My Mistake, Reach Out To OBJ- Jonathan Tells Atiku / Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR. / What Jonathan Told Me Before Conceding Defeat To Buhari - Ita-giwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OBJ: Jonathan Told Me He Didn't Read Before Signing Toothpick Policy by Businessideas: 11:11am On Sep 29, 2016
Harrisee:

By trying to rename UNILAG, he thought he was pacifying the Yorubas. Didn't University of ife become OAU. What's your own sef? It shows you guys have no honour towards MKO
He was not pacifying naada. He was just intellectually lazy if not he would have read up on the university or actions previously taken to immortalize MKO. For example, he would have read about the motion passed by the Senate to rename the Abuja national stadium after MKO, he would have read that a tertiary institution called MAPOLY is already named after MKO but trust GEJ, he failed to read as usual and ended up embarrassing the presidency as an institution.
Yoruba only saw through his folly and don't want to be associated with such foolishness
Re: OBJ: Jonathan Told Me He Didn't Read Before Signing Toothpick Policy by naso2(m): 11:18am On Sep 29, 2016
Nonsense . when will these guys just let GEJ be?

what is the total forex demand for toothpick importation annually? leave all these small small items and talk about big things -the real items that really affect your balance of trade.

while they blame and forget to work, the economy keeps going down.
Re: OBJ: Jonathan Told Me He Didn't Read Before Signing Toothpick Policy by slimfit1(m): 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
Businessideas:
I'm least surprised. GEJ attempted to change the name of a whole first generation University of Lagos without reading the law that set up the university. Also, I remember him giving clearance to MEND for the Abuja bombing of Eagle square until MEND admitted responsibility for the attack. Only God knows to what extent UNIPORT has been dashing unmerited PhD to ruin The Nigerian academic environment. I am always doubtful of UNIPORT certificates after the GEJ disaster

grin
Re: OBJ: Jonathan Told Me He Didn't Read Before Signing Toothpick Policy by Goke7: 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
modath:

He probably just finished downing a bottle of premium ND spirit. cool

Rumour has it that the likes of Edwin Clark, Dudafa, et al even mama piss usually wait for him to be in the "spirit" (pun intended cool) before broaching some issues and placing sensitive documents before him for endorsement....

They know it's quite easy then to get away with murder, literarily..

sister mi, o badt gan o! grin

Jona their hero for life but seriously obj should also take the blame cos na im bring Jona o

1 Like

Re: OBJ: Jonathan Told Me He Didn't Read Before Signing Toothpick Policy by Splinz(m): 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
To think that some morons actually believed this garbage speaks much of our intellectual deficiency. SMH
Re: OBJ: Jonathan Told Me He Didn't Read Before Signing Toothpick Policy by naso2(m): 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
Businessideas:
I'm least surprised. GEJ attempted to change the name of a whole first generation University of Lagos without reading the law that set up the university. Also, I remember him giving clearance to MEND for the Abuja bombing of Eagle square until MEND admitted responsibility for the attack. Only God knows to what extent UNIPORT has been dashing unmerited PhD to ruin The Nigerian academic environment. I am always doubtful of UNIPORT certificates after the GEJ disaster

get a brain. some of the lecturers that thought you are not anywhere as smart as GEJ.

please do remind us the said law that set up Unilag. Does it say the name should on no ground be changed?
Re: OBJ: Jonathan Told Me He Didn't Read Before Signing Toothpick Policy by nku5: 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2016
anonimi:

Yet some zombies are already getting all excited over this nonsensical STORY from the Ebola Owu.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829397_screenshot201412071133571_jpeg8e776d1183226bc80c2560544562a452

Real life zombies. Unbelievable stupidity

1 Like

Re: OBJ: Jonathan Told Me He Didn't Read Before Signing Toothpick Policy by Businessideas: 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
naso2:

get a brain. some of the lecturers that thought you are not anywhere as smart as GEJ.

please do remind us the said law that set up Unilag. Does it say the name should on no ground be changed?

Worst example of simile. Have you ever ever heard any living or dead Nigerian referred GEJ as smart.
Re: OBJ: Jonathan Told Me He Didn't Read Before Signing Toothpick Policy by Ovamboland(m): 4:58am On Sep 30, 2016
Businessideas:

Of all university degree awarding institutions, including unheard of private ones, only UNIPORT degree is rejected by Canadian Immigration system. There must be something they know that we don't. Jonathan's performance with his Uniport degree is not a good testimony for the school.

1 Like

Re: OBJ: Jonathan Told Me He Didn't Read Before Signing Toothpick Policy by KINGwax007(m): 5:46am On Sep 30, 2016
FastShipping:

Look at yourself and think. You called someone's father "ape" like that's the name given to him. Would you have called him ape if he came out and praised Jonathan?

Obasanjo's children have attained the level you will never attain in your life. Who in your lineage got close to being head of state and president of Nigeria.
guy u went too far...

Ask him who became class captain for his lineage grin
Re: OBJ: Jonathan Told Me He Didn't Read Before Signing Toothpick Policy by xxgig(m): 6:07am On Sep 30, 2016
modath:

Benevolent dictatorship is the "ONLY" way to go if you want to transform a country from 3rd world to a great one.... I laugh each time i see one of your compadres ( the very foolish ones though) comparing him to LKY.....

E huz you can even relate his outward mien to real life experiences, when parents are soft, their kids/wards stray and also lose respect for them, it's the natural law of nature....

The key is to strike a balance between tough love and doing the right thing for common good...
I CANT AGREE ANY LESS WITH YOU.
Re: OBJ: Jonathan Told Me He Didn't Read Before Signing Toothpick Policy by chukzyblingz(m): 7:01am On Sep 30, 2016
And some fools will believe this

(1) (2) (Reply)

CJN Confronted Buhari Over Justice Okoro's Allegations / Nigeria Presidential Election 2019 Live Results : BBC / Catalonia Govt Invited IPOB For The Celebration Of Their Independence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.