Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) (49571 Views)

Thousands Of Arewa Youths Storm Kanu House PICS / Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army / 'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by obiremy: 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
People have started celebrating in Idokapa after UNCONFIRMED RESULTS favored PDP.

It will be another history in Nigeria democracy if PDP eventually wins.That means no politician is untouchable again in Nigeria.Only your achievements can safe you.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/edodecides-celebration-as-pdp-wins-in.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by Neimar: 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
FTC finally - afta 3years of waiting grin

On a day PDP defeats APChit grin tongue

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by madridguy(m): 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ok
Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by sarrki(m): 5:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
Still observing

1 Like

Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by Young03(m): 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
them de storm street why me de joint dey enjoy the 2k wey I get

53 Likes

Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by richidinho(m): 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
Make i hear say na APC win this election later

I go b**n inec

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by DerrickzB: 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
Even at that... its still too early....

1 Like

Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by reallest(f): 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
Congrats to the best rigger

6 Likes

Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by steppin: 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
This will teach politicians a lesson to buckle up and be serious with leadership. Very soon, it won't just be about PDP and APC anymore. Other parties can win elections too.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by orimsamsam(m): 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
I could remember 2011 election in oyo state. People had already troop out in some part of oyo state celebrating akala. But when the result came out, it was just like magic for there eyes. Na ajimobi win.

U don't celebrate wining an election unless that election has been announced by inec.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by GoggleB(m): 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
PDP all d way

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by emalek86(m): 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
nor b say we like PDP o
but anything dem bring against APC I go vote am. even if na stick.

171 Likes 12 Shares

Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by ruggedboy01: 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
wink cheesy grin
Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by Victorakats(m): 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
Edo people knows better than I do who they wish to have as their governor and I can only wish them the very best in this exercise.

#Edo Decides

3 Likes

Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin voting never finish dey don dey jubilate... In apc i trust grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by frubben(m): 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by Debaddest(m): 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
But how come, What happen to "Inconclusive"?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by falcon01: 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
good
Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by Fisayo1212: 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
Let's wait till then
Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by Ratello: 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
grin grin grin grin grin grin voting never finish dey don dey jubilate... In apc i trust grin grin grin grin
Are u a Nigerian at all? Why do you like suffering?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by INTROVERT(f): 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
[color=] What are they celebrating sef.... its not yet over..[/color]
Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by jazinogold(m): 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
y una dy gv oshiomole hypertension now!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by 1MCN: 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2016
Where are those of them that shut down the streets last year when Muhammadu Buhari won? Where are they now? Don't spend your energy on stuff like this again in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by naija1stpikin: 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2016
shocked
Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by hazyfm1: 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by leofab(f): 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
Nice one
Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by WOCKHARDI(m): 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
APC and sharing money during elections are like bread and butter. I'm an eye witness during the 2015 generals elections in Lagos. If only Edo people will refuse to sell their conscience.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) by martineinstein(m): 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
so sad,dat hamlet can win election for pdp

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Mohammed Abba-Aji Defects To PDP In Borno / Patrick Obahiagbon Reacts To Buhari's Delay In Appointing Ministers / Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.